Rpm............wow Im Impressed!!

aussiefrase

Awards
Just received my order of RPM and i was super impressed. My session at the gym was awesome, had alot of energy to perform all my workouts plus a little extra. I normally take creatine an hour before workout (4.30pm) , however i see on the RPM bottle it says to also take an hour before, so i decide to take both at the same time. It is now 12 at night, and im struggling to hit the sack. i have been tossing and turning for 3 hrs and it is not much fun. Any suggestions on hitting the sack alittle easier?

I weigh roughly 180 pounds so i took 3 RPM pills as recommended. Maybe step it down at notch?

Thanks
Aussie!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

this happens to me alot with stims, especially when it;s the first time you take a certain stim. What I did was ordered some stuff that will relax me before bed. If I workout late, and have stims before my workout I take BIG right after my workout, it has tryptophan in it. Then when I get home, I take some phenibut, that **** mellows me right out. Then about half hour before bed I take Gaba, and zma. Needless to say I sleep like a baby. If you are looking for just one, I would suggest phenibut, it makes you so sleepy 1.5-2 hours after you take it. Any of these supps is available at the planet.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut.
Masturbation and warm milk may also work.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

this happens to me alot with stims, especially when it;s the first time you take a certain stim. What I did was ordered some stuff that will relax me before bed. If I workout late, and have stims before my workout I take BIG right after my workout, it has tryptophan in it. Then when I get home, I take some phenibut, that **** mellows me right out. Then about half hour before bed I take Gaba, and zma. Needless to say I sleep like a baby. If you are looking for just one, I would suggest phenibut, it makes you so sleepy 1.5-2 hours after you take it. Any of these supps is available at the planet.
he's right. usually ANY supplement I take that enhances your performance makes me stay awake for a few days. Drive made me wide awake on the first 2 days or so. Try to take your RPM earlier in the day. before 5 PM and see how that goes.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Just back it down 1 pill and see if that helps. Everyone seems to have a sweet spot that works for them.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
It's funny because sometimes you take for granted while you are taking it. BUT ONCE YOU RUN OUT HAHA YOU REALLY KNOW IT!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Just received my order of RPM and i was super impressed. My session at the gym was awesome, had alot of energy to perform all my workouts plus a little extra. I normally take creatine an hour before workout (4.30pm) , however i see on the RPM bottle it says to also take an hour before, so i decide to take both at the same time. It is now 12 at night, and im struggling to hit the sack. i have been tossing and turning for 3 hrs and it is not much fun. Any suggestions on hitting the sack alittle easier?

I weigh roughly 180 pounds so i took 3 RPM pills as recommended. Maybe step it down at notch?

Thanks
Aussie!
Aussie, Glad you like the product!

Lower the dose by one or 2 caps and/or take it a bit earlier. Gradually work it later into the day and up a cap at a time.

You'll still get effects, and be able to work yourself up to the full effects.

P.S.~ 1 thing I have been experimenting with and like is splitting the pre-workout dose up. I use 3 caps, w/ 3 Drive. However, I take 2 RPM about 1.5 hour pre-workout, and 1 cap 20 min before.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea lower the dose down to 2, you should get the same effect except you won't be awake all night. My brother weighs the same as you, and the first time he took RPM he said he felt like he just snorted an 8 ball of coke. He had a great workout but could nto sleep. He lowered the dosage and it worked out to where he could have an intense workout and still fall asleep.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Also, as you keep going with it you will find that this issue subsides. Most people I have talked to said after the first couple times of using they fell asleep fine. Although everyone is different and this may not to apply to everyone.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Aussie!
I've also heard guys say that creatine keeps them awake at night. Bulk Phenibut on sale at Nutra. That usually does the trick for me.~LilPsych

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Aussie!
Aussie, you ever get things fine tuned?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've also heard guys say that creatine keeps them awake at night. Bulk Phenibut on sale at Nutra. That usually does the trick for me.~LilPsych
or Lipo PM :)