Jungle Warfare or X-factor

MAJIKMAN

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been reading alot on here regarding both Jungle Warfare and X-factor. I want to complete an 8 week cycle of one of these supplements as a stand alone. I am primarily looking to gain some size as well as muscle hardness. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you prefer? Thanks for the advice.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
never taken either, sorry, but i hear x-factor is great and considering they have it in bulk now u can get a really good deal. jungle warfare from what i hear is hit or miss for gains....i've even heard that its really really close to being a PH

my suggestion would be x-factor/drive...if u have the money

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have been reading alot on here regarding both Jungle Warfare and X-factor. I want to complete an 8 week cycle of one of these supplements as a stand alone. I am primarily looking to gain some size as well as muscle hardness. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you prefer? Thanks for the advice.
I think both of these supplements as a stand alone are very good supplements. Im currently running a Drive and X-Factor log. I just started that but ill see how it goes. Ive also heard good things about JW. It's up to you really, but I would say go with X-factor :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
knew u were gonna chime in cellar...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Never tried X-Factor. But I liked JW so much the first time I did an 8-weeker that I just started another go around.

I've heard the same things about X-Factor as people hear about JW though. It can be hit or miss.

Do one now. Do the other later. ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
knew u were gonna chime in cellar...
I always do. I cant say much about Jungle Warfare, seeing as I never tried it. (although I do have it in my drawer) I can only say that X-Factor and Drive makes a nice combo.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

If you are ready to adjust your diet to X-factor's requirements, I would say go with that. JW is ok, I did the full ALRI stack (minus Pro Anabol as it wasnt available then), It definitely plays with your hormones though. I will be trying out X-factor in a few weeks.

X

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If you are ready to adjust your diet to X-factor's requirements, I would say go with that. JW is ok, I did the full ALRI stack (minus Pro Anabol as it wasnt available then), It definitely plays with your hormones though. I will be trying out X-factor in a few weeks.

X
also make sure you SERIOUSLY adjust your diet. I went from ordering food outside ( healthy foods cause im a college student) to cooking at home full blown. I dont want anything to tamper with my results. just get that down and your good to go :lol:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i went to a local nutrition store when i first heard about JW/Bad ass mass, maybe last march....and the owner laughed at me and said it was sh*t....he seems to know a lot about just about everything...but i had the feeling that hes never tried it or know anyone who took it....soon as i said the name he looked at me like i was an idiot

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
also make sure you SERIOUSLY adjust your diet. I went from ordering food outside ( healthy foods cause im a college student) to cooking at home full blown. I dont want anything to tamper with my results. just get that down and your good to go :lol:

I plan on going with the Anabolic Diet when I run X-factor, mmmm Steak and Eggs.

X

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i went to a local nutrition store when i first heard about JW/Bad ass mass, maybe last march....and the owner laughed at me and said it was sh*t....he seems to know a lot about just about everything...but i had the feeling that hes never tried it or know anyone who took it....soon as i said the name he looked at me like i was an idiot
my buddy took JW and ended up with some nice results. He did report a sense of lethargy and acne. Possible steroidal compound? Maybe, Ive been hearing bout it, yet I can't say for sure.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I got some decent strength gains from it and hardened up a bit, possibly a little hair shedding too.

I didn't like the emotional highs and lows from it though (or the hair thing).

X

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
my buddy took JW and ended up with some nice results. He did report a sense of lethargy and acne. Possible steroidal compound? Maybe, Ive been hearing bout it, yet I can't say for sure.
I got lethargy when I introduced BAM into the cycle.

X

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havent looked at the ingredients, but they must have left an "ingredient" out...maybe a steriod compound or two....lol

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
havent looked at the ingredients, but they must have left an "ingredient" out...maybe a steriod compound or two....lol
I think that rumor started when someone tested it and there was some 'contamination' during the capping process.

I'll see if I can find the post where ALRI addressed it.

X

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think that rumor started when someone tested it and there was some 'contamination' during the capping process.

I'll see if I can find the post where ALRI addressed it.

X
theres a compound in here.

17a-methyl-5a-dehydroethiocholane-4

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Never tried X factor, though I might now since they have it in bulk form, but JW definitely gave me nice results!!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've enjoyed JW. The gains are quicker than X-Factor (reportedly, I've never tried X-Factor), and I personally found them to be lean hard gains, with good increases in strength. I imagine this would be fairly common, given the ingredients. I like it.

However, given the chance to do one or the other, I'd probobly go with X-factor, especially since you are planning to run it for 8 weeks.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Heh. What's to say this owner knows anything? Especially if you think he's never even tried it. :wave:

As far as steroidal/pro-steroidal compounds go, I don't think anything has been proven about JW in that category.

Strength gains, vascularity, and hardening is definitely to be expected from JW though.

And if you're concerned about running something for 8 weeks, you can still do JW for 8 weeks. I would stop after that though and taper down because of the extended use of the AI "ADED" in JW. Keeping estrogen down for too long can't be good for you...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
after reading the "an analysis of chemical nomenclature of jungle warfare" link up top, I'm not sure if I feel 5 I.Q. points smarter or feel like a clueless chimpanzee. I want to try JW and I want to try X-factor in December, the no PCT has put JW ahead of my original desire to do Superdrol or Hemadrol. Legit PCT ain't cheap.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
after reading the "an analysis of chemical nomenclature of jungle warfare" link up top, I'm not sure if I feel 5 I.Q. points smarter or feel like a clueless chimpanzee. I want to try JW and I want to try X-factor in December, the no post cycle therapy has put JW ahead of my original desire to do Superdrol or Hemadrol. Legit PCT ain't cheap.

you will probably need a PCT if u run JW for more than 4 weeks

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I liked JW when i ran it. I say vascularity increase, strength, lil acne, no lethargy(but i nap), no hair loss ioculd tell but i have alot of hair as it is. I dont think id run it again....
1. Theres other things i want to try, Xfactor being one.
2. I would want to do the whole stack

Good luck if you do it. Also, i heard the anabolic diet is tough business...first time around? I have not looked into it at all.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
you will probably need a post cycle therapy if u run JW for more than 4 weeks
I dont think so. I wouldnt even go past 4 weeks anyway. I say goo gains at about 2 1/2 or so. Plus you wantt o give your body a break anyway.

Oh yea, i did notice a little more moody like shorter temper.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will probably need a post cycle therapy if u run JW for more than 4 weeks
I've been reading about 8 week cycles on JW. JW seems to be a controversial supp because of all the mysteries surrounding it. Do or dont PCT, what the hell the real ingredients are... Oi!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading about 8 week cycles on JW. JW seems to be a controversial supp because of all the mysteries surrounding it. Do or dont post cycle therapy, what the hell the real ingredients are... Oi!!
i hear you man, everytime i read something about JW its different...great gains here....lots of sides there...

i want to stack JW and Drive but i havent made up my mind yet

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll do it if you do it :head: j/k. I'm thinking of running 8 weeks. I'm in the 4 caps a day category with Drive and that might be costly. I'm thinking about stacking JW with Pro Anabol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'll do it if you do it :head: j/k. I'm thinking of running 8 weeks. I'm in the 4 caps a day category with Drive and that might be costly. I'm thinking about stacking JW with Pro Anabol

$70 for 8 weeks of Drive + $32.50 4 weeks of JW = $102.50

...not too bad, but maybe u could get 1 bottle drive and halfway through it start taking JW and then finish with just JW.

i havent decided what i want to do and its driving me nuts

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmm... I should find more about Drive. I haven't researched it much. Have you taken Drive before? Drive/RPM and Leviathan seem to be three supps that pop up everywhere. I'd be willing to pay the extra if running Drive with JW is worth it. JW/Pro Anabol... JW/Drive..... hmmmm....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm... I should find more about Drive. I haven't researched it much. Have you taken Drive before? Drive/RPM and Leviathan seem to be three supps that pop up everywhere. I'd be willing to pay the extra if running Drive with JW is worth it. JW/Pro Anabol... JW/Drive..... hmmmm....
Volcom go check out my log in the review section, im running Drive right now and its AWESOME. i dont have tons of experience with supps but this is by far the best ive used....both JW and Drive put ur body in an anabolic state through different ways....thats why im so currious about it

i wouldnt stack RPM and Leviathan, they both contain stims and u wouldnt want to stack them....id say drive/rpm or drive/leviathan

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Drive and JW would be a pretty sick stack. Throw in some Leviathan reloaded in there and keep your diet consistant and clean. You'll notice leaning effects for sure while gaining mass.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Drive and JW would be a pretty sick stack. Throw in some Leviathan reloaded in there and keep your diet consistant and clean. You'll notice leaning effects for sure while gaining mass.
haha thats the exact stack i have sitting in my shopping cart at NP, lol

(cellar, by the way, Chuck is letting me log R4W :D)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thankkkkk you

and hes letting me stack it with drive and neovar