Dialene 4 as a Pre-Workout Energizer?

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
Has anyone tried it as a standalone energy supp? Did you get a huge boost of energy or was it nice and smooth? How long did it last at your serving? Did you crash at all coming off of it?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried it as a standalone energy supp? Did you get a huge boost of energy or was it nice and smooth? How long did it last at your serving? Did you crash at all coming off of it?
From what I can recall, there was no crash. Some people said it will give you an upset stomach. For it this occurred also, but it was nothing major, 5-10 minutes down the line and it past.
The energy level was pretty good, I was consider it as a smooth boost, not a quick burst.

rogermoore

Awards
I`ve used it a couple of times for pre workout. It gives a smooth but noticeable energy burst and a nice sense of well being. It lasted about 4 hours and I didn`t notice a crash.