Ignite by Nutrex

1. New Member
    Answers

Ignite by Nutrex

Anyone have any info on this product? I saw it advertised in MD this month but I did not see it on the website.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Juicaholic View Post
    Anyone have any info on this product? I saw it advertised in MD this month but I did not see it on the website.
    Nutrex is crap anyway.

There are, oh, I don't know, 100 or so pre-workout stimulant supps to choose from, including plain old caffeine pills. Pick one from a board sponsor company and give it a whirl.

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Nutrex is crap anyway.

There are, oh, I don't know, 100 or so pre-workout stimulant supps to choose from, including plain old caffeine pills. Pick one from a board sponsor company and give it a whirl.
    I'm not sure why you'd knock Nutrex... weird. Vitargo CGL is an awesome product that works... Lipo 6 is one of the better yohimbine based fat burners on the market... Vitrix has gotten great reviews from those who respond to tribulus based products... 1-TU was an AWESOME prohormone... and their NO product (I forget the name) worked quite WELL.

Why does Nutrex suck? I'm honestly really curious to know where you're coming from. I'm not even trying to argue with you, I'm just wondering what your issue is with them.
    Freedom means nothing here.

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I used to be a huge fan of Nutrex a few years back. 1-TU and Vitargo were innovative products that were effective and Lipo-6 has been a solid product for years. The main knock against them is price, but not as high as MT or BSN.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm not sure why you'd knock Nutrex... weird. Vitargo CGL is an awesome product that works... Lipo 6 is one of the better yohimbine based fat burners on the market... Vitrix has gotten great reviews from those who respond to tribulus based products... 1-TU was an AWESOME prohormone... and their NO product (I forget the name) worked quite WELL.

Why does Nutrex suck? I'm honestly really curious to know where you're coming from. I'm not even trying to argue with you, I'm just wondering what your issue is with them.
    Basically it's a value issue. I don't see much there for the money and Lipo 6 didn't do a thing for me. The prohormone might have been great and maybe they put out some decent stuff in the past, but I never got a chance to try that stuff.

I see them as kind of a second tier MT or BSN. Lot's of advertising and bodybuilder endorsements, but no products that I see as having much bang for the buck. I think other companies make similar products that are more effective.

Plus there's some BS in the claims, as far as I can see. Vitargo causes an insulin spike without sugar? I mean, just read the product description and tell me what Vitargo is and how it can be so much better than dextrose at spiking insulin, because I don't get it:

PRO BODYBUILDERS SAY: VITARGO-CGL CAUSES UNPRECEDENTED MUSCLE FULLNESS
    During the final 6 weeks of his preparation for the Arnold’s Classic 2003, Markus Ruhl was taking the unique creatine and glycogen loader Vitargo-CGL. In his own words, Markus Ruhl describes his astonishing experience: “Using Vitargo-CGL once a day gave my muscles a degree of fullness I had never seen before. Despite being on a strict diet, my muscles kept expanding and growing. My skin was getting thinner and veins started popping up all over my muscles. At the show, I was 8 lbs. heavier and in the best shape of my life. In my eyes, Vitargo-CGL is an absolutely groundbreaking product. This concept of loading creatine along with glycogen works phenomenal. I love it!”

The fusion of Creatine with Vitargo as seen in Vitargo-CGL marks the most significant advance in creatine technology. Vitargo is a newly developed and patented sugar-free high molecular weight carbohydrate from Sweden that is revolutionizing the way we take creatine and build muscle. Vitargo has been clinically tested in Europe at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, it is patented and possesses such unique characteristics that you will never again consume creatine by itself, or in any combination with sugars like dextrose or maltodextrin. Vitargo-CGL by Nutrex is pure dynamite.

Vitargo-CGL stimulates lean mass gains 4 times better than creatine alone due to glycogen induced super-hydration of the muscle cells. This causes unprecedented muscle fullness, enormous strength increases and massive pumps. Furthermore, Vitargo-CGL drives protein and other nutrients more efficiently into your muscles, quickly shifting your metabolism into an anabolic muscle-building state.
    Vitargo-CGL acts like a pump, pulling creatine and water along with it into the bloodstream, thus synchronizing creatine and insulin levels for maximum creatine transport to the muscles. This avoids a premature insulin spike as seen in creatine/dextrose formulas, where dextrose is absorbed faster than creatine. More creatine can now be transported to the muscles resulting in significantly better muscle and strength gains as compared to non-Vitargo creatine formulas.
    Vitargo restores muscle energy (glycogen) 70% faster than dextrose, thus super-hydrating the muscles cells in record time. No other creatine product in the world makes you recover quicker from your workouts and puts you into an anabolic, muscle-building state faster, than Vitargo-CGL. Vitargo-CGL is the perfect post-workout creatine supplement.
    Vitargo passes through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose, thus eliminating the risk of stomach discomfort as often seen in creatine/dextrose formulas. There is no loss of creatine due to diarrhea, no stomach cramping and no bloated feeling with Vitargo-CGL. Since Vitargo-CGL is absorbed so rapidly it can easily be consumed directly before or even during workouts without upsetting your stomach!
    Vitargo is as potent in stimulating insulin as dextrose, yet it is completely SUGAR-FREE. No need to ever consume creatine products overloaded with simple sugars like dextrose. Look at your current creatine label and compare it’s sugar content to Vitargo-CGL. Does your creatine product contain 20, 30, 50 or even 75 grams of sugar per serving? Vitargo-CGL has ZERO sugar and yet it stimulates the same massive insulin spike needed for maximum creatine transport as 75 grams of sugar do.

So, I read stuff like that and it doesn't make sense to me. And I just don't trust companies that make these sorts of outrageous claims with zero scientific backing. Just my take on it. But I guess if it works for Markus Ruhl, then...

6. Senior Member
    Answers

Research "Vitargo". It is a carbohydrate with some amazing properties. IMO, I only base my opinions of my own experience, or opinions of others that I trust (AM feedback).

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Research "Vitargo". It is a carbohydrate with some amazing properties. IMO, I only base my opinions of my own experience, or opinions of others that I trust (AM feedback).
    OK, it's basically waxy maize. Still not worth the price and I don't buy the claims that it's that much more effective than dextrose.

But hey, if it works for you, knock yourself out. The OP was asking about a pre w/o supp and I still think he would be able to find more cost effective products from other brands.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    OK, it's basically waxy maize. Still not worth the price and I don't buy the claims that it's that much more effective than dextrose.

But hey, if it works for you, knock yourself out. The OP was asking about a pre w/o supp and I still think he would be able to find more cost effective products from other brands.
    I would say, try the Ignite, if it doesn't work then just return it.

9. New Member
    Answers

Nother one

another one coming soon:
    Mass Xplosion By Nutrex
    I couldn't handle all the sugar/dextrose formulas very well,if i had money I would be on Vitargo all the time.

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
    another one coming soon:
    Mass Xplosion By Nutrex
    I couldn't handle all the sugar/dextrose formulas very well,if i had money I would be on Vitargo all the time.
    Cool man, should be interesting. I definitely don't put Nutrex in a high league as MAN, but MAN's prices are about the same, the difference being a higher level of innovation, but Nutrex's formulas aren't bad and they do work well for most.

11. New Member
    Answers

I am planning to do a AA run next year,very plain with Monohydrate,BCAA's and L-leucine,Alalnine,was actually thinking of adding MAN to the cocktail, what would you suggest from own experience?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. Anabol-5 by Nutrex Research
    By dinasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:54 PM
  3. HEMO RAGE PreWO by Nutrex...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:54 PM