Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
CONTROLLED LABS - Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

by [email protected]

What is Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

CONTROLLED LABS Presents:
Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2
Euphoric Stimulant Matrix - X2

90 Capsules (30 Servings)

Key Attributes:

* Helps boost natural endorphins and libido
* Caffeine Free
* Help improve mental focus and mood
* Experience feelings of well being
* Helps fight stress and fatigue
* Helps to increase endurance and stamina
* Ephedra Free

The Best Mood-Elevating And Endorphin-Boosting Extracts!

The athletic lifestyle is extremely demanding and Controlled Labs customers have
requested a product to improve central nervous system performance, reduce
stress, and improve mood / vigor during training and all day long. Controlled
Labs has responded with a powerful and synergistic blend of only the best
mood-elevating and endorphin-boosting extracts. By focusing on enhancing and
potentiating the bodies own natural (very powerful) endorphins, we were able to
keep the formula caffeine-free, so that you can elevate to a new level without
the crash / jitters associated with caffeine products.

nEuphoria Complex:

Acacia Rigidula contains natural alkaloids that contribute to the powerful
energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of nEuphoria Gen2. These natural CNS and
SNS stimulants have been shown to improve mood as rapidly as amphetamine,
without producing tolerance or physical addiction. Synephrine is a natural,
but powerful stimulant / ergogenic. Isobutyryl-Thiamine Disulfide has been
used for years as a nootropic to decrease anxiety, improve response to stress,
and have a positive effect on mood / athletic performance.

cRush Complex:

Used since ancient times to promote feelings of wellbeing, promote circulation,
enhance awareness and concentration, Nymphaea Caerulea and Rhizoma Corydalis
Yanhusuo
are partly responsible for the calm, steady, and long lasting rush of
focused well-being that is part of the nEuphoria Gen2 experience. Unlike some
prescription and illegal opiates, this blend does not appear to affect brain
serotonin levels, deplete monoamine stores, or block GABA receptors.

Humulus lupulus is unique because it is one of only two plants in the family
Cannabinaceae. You guessed it.... the other plant is Marijuana. The alkaloid
extract known as Lupulinum produces a mild stimulant effect at first, followed
by a very agreeable, calming sensation... the perfect combination. Historically,
it has been used in some cases of nervous irritability where opium / narcotics
failed.

With a long history of traditional herbal and recreational use, Nepeta Cateria
and Griffonia Seed Extract are used mainly to relieve stress and enhance
meditation

Developed and patented by Sabinsa Corporation, Bioperine has been clinically
tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the
bioavailability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. This
results in a convenient serving size of 3 capsules.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I've seen the Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 write-up now when can I purchase it ?

It should be available October 2007​

Where can I purchase Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $25.99-$29.99):
http://store.anabolicminds.com/manufacturer/90/list.html

How many capsules per serving ?

3 capsules​

Will I need a full serving / full dose (3 caps) of Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

Some users may never need to use the full dose (3 caps). This is why tapering up your dosage is important. Remember: Do NOT exceed 3 capsules within 24 hours.​

How many servings per bottle ?

30 +​

How many servings per day ?

Do not exceed 1 serving (3 caps) in any 24 hour period​

Why is Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 caffeine-free ?

Consumers wanted the caffeine-free option so that they can take it:

a) At any time of the day (even at night prior to sexual activity)
b) Whether cutting or bulking
c) In combination with their caffeine product​

Is Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 only for pre-workout use ?

No, not at all.​

Warning labels and big words scare me, should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

No, it is not for everyone​

Is Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 a fat-burner?

It is not a fat-burner in the traditional sense, although it will help you to train longer and harder which can help support fat loss and lean muscle mass gains. We recommend Red Acid Gen2 if you?re looking for a thermogenic/fat burner.​

Will Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 affect my appetite ?

It may initially suppress your appetite / cravings but it's also possible that your appetite will rebound several hours later... results will vary from person to person. For this reason, we recommend Red Acid Gen2 if you?re looking for a thermogenic / fat burner / appetite suppressant.​

I'm under 18, should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

No​

Why is Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 designed for occasional use ?

In many ways, training without the aid or "boost" of Yellow nEuphoria is just as important as training with it. You don't want to let your subconscious mind think that you are dependent on any type of stimulant / nootropic.​

Will everyone respond to Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 the same way ?

No. Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 boosts your own natural endorphins, not only will everyone respond differently, but you may also respond differently each time.​

Can I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 during a bulking phase ?

Yes, it can be used during a cutting (fat loss) phase or bulking phase​

Will Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 cause me to fail a drug test ?

No​

Should anyone ever exceed the recommended dose (3 caps) of Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

No​

Should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 prior to operating a motor vehicle or any dangerous activity ?

No​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

Yellow Neuphoria Gen2 is designed for occasional use so it will last most users quite a long time.​

Does Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 replace proper nutrition, hydration, training, and cardio ?

No​

Should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 with alcohol ?

No​

Should I stack Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 with Blue UP (Original) or other Yohimbe products ?

No​

Should I stack Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 with Ephedra or Ephedrine ?

No​

I'm on medication, should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

Ask your doctor before taking Yellow nEuphoria Gen2​

I have a health condition, should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

Ask your doctor before taking Yellow nEuphoria Gen2​

Is it necessary to cycle Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 is designed for occasional use, so no cycling is necessary​

When starting Yellow nEuphoria Gen2, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance?

Yes, please see the product label​

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

krogtaar

Awards
"Warning labels and big words scare me, should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

No, it is not for everyone"

LOL...I might buy it just cause that's funny

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
"Warning labels and big words scare me, should I take Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 ?

No, it is not for everyone"

LOL...I might buy it just cause that's funny
living on the edge is fun :D

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
The link isn't working. When are retailers gonna have it. I thought Y1 was OK, with diminishing effects over time. I'd like to try this, any samples?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
The link isn't working. When are retailers gonna have it. I thought Y1 was OK, with diminishing effects over time. I'd like to try this, any samples?
nutraplanet should have it today, so it will be up shortly. this is much better than gen 1 :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Niiice. :cheers:

This surprised me a bit. It's not as much chill as the old formula. More like amped and happy.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
What would one expect to "feel" from this supplement. I have the 1st version here and found it to be decent late at night when I wanted to stay awake just a little bit longer.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see the faq says not to combine with alcohol. Is there any kind of danger from this combination?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
What would one expect to "feel" from this supplement. I have the 1st version here and found it to be decent late at night when I wanted to stay awake just a little bit longer.
We will keep this thread up-to-date with some of the reviews.

1 cap... repeat... 1 capsule

Dose: 1 @ 5:50pm
Will update post will progress/effects. Playing Team Fortress 2 until then.
starting to feel "something".. should i update the previous post or just post a new one with each update? :D (for this instance)
Well, I'm definately awake, that's for sure. Started to get a warm fuzzy feeling, but it's now been an hour and hasn't progressed much. Should I step to 2 and see if thats the magic number?

update: well got up finally (was playing portal for over and hour didnt even realize it had been that long), definitely in a really great mood! Feel pretty damn good I must admit. I was in a fairly bad mood when I got home from work, so this is welcome :D
I only did one for tonight, I'm still feelin it. Right now, my whole body feels very warm, kinda hard to describe it. Next time, I'll do two. Mood is definately at 10/10 right now though.
.....the stim effects from this are astounding! Im not jittery in the slightest, but damn I'm wide awake! I took a sample amphetalean earlier around 9am and it didnt do much for me.. i was just exhausted all day, Im seriously surprised at how well it works in nEuph! Clear and focused mind to boot.

I guess part of the problem is that I didn't know what to expect. Its a very nice happy little buzz I have goin right now. Not sure buzz is the right word to describe it however.

edit: now around 9, the stim portion seems to be letting up. For a while I was worried that I wouldnt be sleeping tonight lol. Kinda wierd, but its like it just went away.. cant wait to up the dose.
I actually ate about 1 hour after taking it, but noticed I wasnt really thirsty at all. Maybe thats why i was getting warm.. After I wrote the last update, i had another "wave" hit me for about 15 more minutes...
:bruce1: :bruce1: :bruce1:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
I see the faq says not to combine with alcohol. Is there any kind of danger from this combination?
There just isn't much logic to that combo. If you want to get crunk, drink... this is a solid neu-ternative .

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im gonna be logging this

i had the pleasure of trying ver 1 last yr so ill be doing a comparison this yr of the 2

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
We will keep this thread up-to-date with some of the reviews.

2 caps... repeat... 2 capsules

9:33am. Just woke up and about to head to the most dreadful 7 hours of class to date. I'll be taking 2 pills right...NOW..and I'll update when I have access to a computron. Can't wait to see what these smileys have in store for me today :)
1:28pm. Alright so I have an hour break between classes (skipping genetics). I'd like to say that 2 caps definitely makes me feel goooooood! It's a feeling like i just heard some amazing news or that I won a marathon or something like that (but without the celebrating and yelling). It's just a feeling of general happiness and yet I'm not at all bouncy or hyper. I just feel....like, really good about myself :)
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
1 capsule !!!

I took one Yellow nEuphoria tonight. About 5 hours ago. And WOW I feel GREAT! Too great... I don't even want to go to bed. And just one pill!!! This stuff works!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
3:32pm. I got out of my lab early so I thought I'd give you all an update. It's been about 6 hours since I popped the 2 caps and I'm still feeling pretty good. My work is getting done (not procrastinating, like usual) and I'm doing my laundry AND cleaning my room?! WTF?!
7:54pm. Wow. It's been over 4 hours and I feel AMAZING! Everything seems to be going my way. I'm so much less apprehensive than ever before. It doesn't feel like I have ADHD (I really don't, but sometimes it's like I do). I can sit in one spot and just relax. I'm not worried about anything. I have a test tomorrow and studying is going better than ever. My assignment is actually done early. This stuff is awesome! :D

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
2 caps !!!

10/24
Second dose:
2 capsules @ 4:20 pm

I had just awoken from a nap and taken 2 caps on an empty stomach. I immediately followed it with carbs and WF and proceeded to my workout 45 mins after.

I felt really, really attentive at the gym and did not get ass tired while leaving. I can even feel that my eyes were more wide open than usual. It's been 2 hours since popping them and I'm in a pretty good mood. I would say that it kicked in about an hour after administration. Overall I am pretty pleased with YN2 so far, but I'll have to take it again when I'm just chilling around doing nothing much to see what its real effects are against the baseline.

Edit @ 9:32
Got back from running errands with a friend. Surprisingly I was a little more talkative than usual and in a lot better mood. I'm usually really impatient for a few hours after my workouts because I get so tired I just want to lay down but everything was great haha.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
2 caps !!!

10-24-07:

Took 2 capsules mabe 20 minutes ago. So far not too much happening. Could be the time frame and could also be that I may need the full 3 capsule dose. Only time will tell. Another update here soon.

Now it is a half hour later(1:40 eastern). Definately feeling good. This is one of the better moods I have been in. still trying to be unbiased but something is definately different. Ive been doing homework and now I am going to run some errands. Defiantely keeping me focused and on task.
ok its 6:10 here and ive never crashed and ive had energy all day. not a ton but enough to where it definately helps me through the day and helps with focus. Even at 2 capsules still an effective product.

I have to wake up at 530 tomm morning for hockey practice, then go to work, with class in between. ce

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
The first NG2 non-responder in history, I'm sorry to report :(

Tried three earlier this evening, and at this point I am fairly sure that I am a non-responder....I don't feel anything at all. I'm gonna run a couple more through my system and see what happens over the next couple days.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I'll be following the upcoming logs for sure. I've always had a hard time focusing and staying on task and I have the attention span of a 5 year old sometimes.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys comment on how best to administer Gen 2? I have a bottle - just got it from NP.

I know gen 1 was best with carbs. Is gen 2 the same? Or is on an empty stomach better?

Thanks.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I liked it best on an empty stomach. Each person if different though, so I recommend trying both.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 2 caps before a date I have Thursday night. I loved Gen 1 at the beginning - felt great. Hoping this is even better - should make me more fun to be around.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 2 caps before a date I have Thursday night. I loved Gen 1 at the beginning - felt great. Hoping this is even better - should make me more fun to be around.
Good luck man, hope it goes well! It's definitely improved, let me know how it goes for ya:thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, hope it goes well! It's definitely improved, let me know how it goes for ya:thumbsup:
Hopefully infinitely less awkward than the last one I was on.
(Which may or may not have been with Ubiquitous....)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys comment on how best to administer Gen 2? I have a bottle - just got it from NP.

I know gen 1 was best with carbs. Is gen 2 the same? Or is on an empty stomach better?

Thanks.
Empty stomach +
NG2 +
Carbs

= insane

:bruce1:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established