Alpha Drive

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
So i ordered Alpha Drive for the planet cause it was so cheap, and was thinking I was gonna throw it in with pct at some point. Then the more research I did the more I found out that it may not be good in pct, and could potentially be a little suppressive. I was thinking of running it non pct with some rpm. I am gyno prone so you think I should run a low dose serm with it?? Or will it be fine to run it without serm on hand?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
So i ordered Alpha Drive for the planet cause it was so cheap, and was thinking I was gonna throw it in with post cycle therapy at some point. Then the more research I did the more I found out that it may not be good in post cycle therapy, and could potentially be a little suppressive. I was thinking of running it non post cycle therapy with some rpm. I am gyno prone so you think I should run a low dose serm with it?? Or will it be fine to run it without serm on hand?
i don't think alpha drive is strong enough to be associated with gyno but please someone correct me if i'm wrong.

IMHO u should be fine :thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ADED in Alpha Drive is a metabolite of ATD, which is an AI.