- 10-17-2007, 09:58 AM
So i ordered Alpha Drive for the planet cause it was so cheap, and was thinking I was gonna throw it in with pct at some point. Then the more research I did the more I found out that it may not be good in pct, and could potentially be a little suppressive. I was thinking of running it non pct with some rpm. I am gyno prone so you think I should run a low dose serm with it?? Or will it be fine to run it without serm on hand?
- 10-17-2007, 05:08 PM
- 10-17-2007, 05:11 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
ADED in Alpha Drive is a metabolite of ATD, which is an AI.M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By bioman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 60Last Post: 05-06-2007, 12:09 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 57Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
- By unitas27 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2006, 09:53 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:17 AM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2006, 11:37 AM