Best Legal PCT Supps?

hockeyroom28

Awards
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, not sure if this would fall under Steroids.

I'm coming close to my PCT, and I want to know if there is anything else that will get me back. I think I'm experiencing Testicular Atrophy (balls shrinking). I'm feeling lethargic and run down. I am tired a lot. I'm about half way done with my M-Drol cycle (10-20-20).

My PCT will be Clomid and Aromasin with Myogenx. What else should I take to help me get back to normal? I'm also taking support supps like Milk Thistle, RYR, FF Niacin, Hawthorn Berries, etc.

Thanks

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Sustain
POST cycle support

Myogenx is fagodia right? You should be good with that.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking aromasin in your PCT? you don't want to kill all the estrogen in your body during a PCT. the clomid will definitally be enough.

if you want to run something else besides that look into Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support......and also while your at that look in to their CYCLE Support. it will save you the trouble of all the individual support supps you have listed above.

*no i'm not a rep but i stand by there products 100%!

hockeyroom28

Awards
Aromasin because it was recommended to me by someone who ran a few successful superdrol cycles.

Isn't Dermacrine Sustain a Research Chem?

Yes, Myogenx is Fagodia, but I don't know what that is exactly.

Is Post Cycle Support and Myogenx the same thing or would I benefit by taking both?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't know what that is, but yet you're going to take it? SMART

And NO, DERM SUSTAIN is NOT a research chem.

Aromasin because it was recommended to me by someone who ran a few successful superdrol cycles.

Isn't Dermacrine Sustain a Research Chem?

Yes, Myogenx is Fagodia, but I don't know what that is exactly.

Is Post Cycle Support and Myogenx the same thing or would I benefit by taking both?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I'm personally attracted to Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain. Sustain for a close SERM imitation definitely. The original Dermacrine on its own followed up by Sustain seems like an interesting natty stack to try. I'd only be concerned with potential endocrine issues coming out of the cycle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fagodia is just a natty test boosting herb. Not sure about the amount in that product but I've heard decent things and it will not hurt to use in PCT.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin because it was recommended to me by someone who ran a few successful superdrol cycles. don't run it in PCT.

Isn't Dermacrine Sustain a Research Chem? What matthew76 said.

Yes, Myogenx is Fagodia, but I don't know what that is exactly. What travis said, and research it

Is Post Cycle Support and Myogenx the same thing or would I benefit by taking both? Not the same thing at all, you should research a little more on this so you know what your taking.
just tryin to help you out bro.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm personally attracted to Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain. Sustain for a close SERM imitation definitely. The original Dermacrine on its own followed up by Sustain seems like an interesting natty stack to try. I'd only be concerned with potential endocrine issues coming out of the cycle.
Why is Dermacrine Sustain a SERM imitator? Although the ingredients aren't some synthetic chemical created in a laboratory, it doesn't mean that it's not a SERM. It is a natural substance that has selective estrogen receptor modulation properties. It's not an imposter.

I love Dermacrine Sustain. I started rubbing it on my sac about a week ago, my ballies are definitely bigger than usual! I've been done with Epistane for about a month now and I've been using Drive, Sustain, Torem, and Retain 2 as the foundation for PCT... the torem is a really low dose. My energy levels are naturally through the roof, my nuts are huge and my voice is actually deeper... someone commented on that.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
AX aPCT works pretty good as well

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Why is Dermacrine Sustain a SERM imitator? Although the ingredients aren't some synthetic chemical created in a laboratory, it doesn't mean that it's not a SERM. It is a natural substance that has selective estrogen receptor modulation properties. It's not an imposter.

I love Dermacrine Sustain. I started rubbing it on my sac about a week ago, my ballies are definitely bigger than usual! I've been done with Epistane for about a month now and I've been using Drive, Sustain, Torem, and Retain 2 as the foundation for post cycle therapy... the torem is a really low dose. My energy levels are naturally through the roof, my nuts are huge and my voice is actually deeper... someone commented on that.
Do you really apply it to your sac??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PLCAR and Icariin

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drive plus RPM- you may actually GAIN lbm mass during PCT :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
why are you taking aromasin in your post cycle therapy? you don't want to kill all the estrogen in your body during a post cycle therapy. the clomid will definitally be enough.

if you want to run something else besides that look into Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support......and also while your at that look in to their CYCLE Support. it will save you the trouble of all the individual support supps you have listed above.

*no i'm not a rep but i stand by there products 100%!
You are correct. It isn't named POST Cycle Support for nothing and it is now available at Nutra Planet. :bb2:

CROWLER

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

I love Dermacrine Sustain. I started rubbing it on my sac about a week ago, my ballies are definitely bigger than usual! I've been done with Epistane for about a month now and I've been using Drive, Sustain, Torem, and Retain 2 as the foundation for post cycle therapy... the torem is a really low dose. My energy levels are naturally through the roof, my nuts are huge and my voice is actually deeper... someone commented on that.
that sounds like a pretty good setup with the new generation supps out there. but seriously, you've been applying that stuff on your nuts??

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I usually wouldn't trust a transdermal carrier for topical scrotal application, but Primordial Performance mentioned in passing that the best area to apply it to 'theoretically' would be the scrotum. I actually have noticed increases in size of the jewels and I definitely do have a deeper voice. Weird, I've not noticed this before from prohormones or anything, and I definitely don't plan on using prohormones/steroids when there are natural formulas out that rock my socks off.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I usually wouldn't trust a transdermal carrier for topical scrotal application, but Primordial Performance mentioned in passing that the best area to apply it to 'theoretically' would be the scrotum. I actually have noticed increases in size of the jewels and I definitely do have a deeper voice. Weird, I've not noticed this before from prohormones or anything, and I definitely don't plan on using prohormones/steroids when there are natural formulas out that rock my socks off.
Interesting. I have a bottle of both Dermacrine and Sustain on the way. I just might have to try the scrotal application method..haha.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have applied both the Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain to my "boys" and had no problems. Only good things to say about them.

Eric from primordial has said that you will get improved absorption rate on the "sack". Something like 30%, but dont quote me on that.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have applied both the Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain to my "boys" and had no problems. Only good things to say about them.

Eric from primordial has said that you will get improved absorption rate on the "sack". Something like 30%, but dont quote me on that.
what about on your dong? lol does it make it 'improved'? :stick:

onelife

onelife

Awards
lol this thread went down the drain pretty quick! :toofunny:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The penis is full of all kinds of blood vessels, so why not stroke some Sustain on it? If you use trans-scrotal methods, just be sure to use a couple pumps at a time and let it dry or you'll be walking around with swamp nads.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...I'm defiantly going to try the trans-scrotum/shaft method when I get my Dermacrine in. However I've just started dating a new girl and things have been going very well sexually if you know what I mean. Do any of yall see this having any negative effects taste wise..haha..sorry to be so blunt, but I don't want to scare off the lady because of an awkward taste.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...I'm defiantly going to try the trans-scrotum/shaft method when I get my Dermacrine in. However I've just started dating a new girl and things have been going very well sexually if you know what I mean. Do any of yall see this having any negative effects taste wise..haha..sorry to be so blunt, but I don't want to scare off the lady because of an awkward taste.
LOL i can hear it now... :blink: "hmmmmm, is that, no it couldn't be, is it .. DERMACRINE SUSTAIN i'm tasting??"

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drew, I have no idea on the taste. But I wouldnt be getting intimate with a girl with that stuff on your pee pee. You might wanna double check with Eric on this though...

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
One thing that scares me about dermacrine sustain is getting the stuff onto someone I'm getting close with. The label says to not be too close to women or little children.

So man you oughta be careful or she just might turn into a man!

I'm also curious about the scrotal application procedure, the label says to keep the product away from the genitals. I wonder what the reason behind this is and if there's any possible negative side effects from rubbing it on your privates.

But if it works better for post cycle therapy purposes I am definitely interested.

I also have a question of whether it would be safe to use dermacrine sustain along with an oral resveratrol source such as in post cycle support. I remember the first time I ever applied dermacrine sustain I kinda misread the dosage and applied just a bit more than what the instructions say and I ended up feeling super hyper with a rapid pulse, I was even a bit jittery.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
One thing that scares me about dermacrine sustain is getting the stuff onto someone I'm getting close with. The label says to not be too close to women or little children.

I'm also curious about the scrotal application procedure, the label says to keep the product away from the genitals. I wonder what the reason behind this is and if there's any possible negative side effects from rubbing it on your privates.

But if it works better for post cycle therapy purposes I am definitely interested.

I also have a question of whether it would be safe to use dermacrine sustain along with an oral resveratrol source such as in post cycle support. I remember the first time I ever applied dermacrine sustain I kinda misread the dosage and applied just a bit more than what the instructions say and I ended up feeling super hyper with a rapid pulse, I was even a bit jittery.
Interesting... I'm not sure how that could be possible.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, not sure if this would fall under Steroids.

I'm coming close to my post cycle therapy, and I want to know if there is anything else that will get me back. I think I'm experiencing Testicular Atrophy (balls shrinking). I'm feeling lethargic and run down. I am tired a lot. I'm about half way done with my M-Drol cycle (10-20-20).

My PCT will be Clomid and Aromasin with Myogenx. What else should I take to help me get back to normal? I'm also taking support supps like Milk Thistle, RYR, FF Niacin, Hawthorn Berries, etc.

Thanks

I am no PCT expert as I have only done NHA cycles. I would hold the aromasin and replace it with activate extreme instead. I actually dont see anything wonderful about Dermacrine sustaine, it has resveratrol, chrysin and an isoflavone. Nice info and website that even beats muscletech - (all the color +pros+ridiculous claims). Why not take Post Cycle Support at high doses instead if you are worried about bio-availability?

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards

Why would your private be so close to a child? I just emailed the coppers about you. :type:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Transfer is really only a concern with the Dermacrine because of the DHEA. There have been a couple documented reports of very small children having early sexual maturity from the rub off of Androgel and other pro-hormone creams so we wanted to cover our bases here and give warning. It’s just a liability thing

Practically speaking there is really nothing to be concerned about with passive transfer of either product to a women. Remember, lots of older women supplement with DHEA. (unless she is pregnant or nursing, because again, the DHEA could interfere with a young child’s sexual development)

As far as the application area… well…. I suppose our application graph needs some updating….

-Pp

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established

Just a hypothetical question, but whats your opinion as to whether derm sustain would be effective at hpta stimulation if not coupled with a traditional serm? could it not ultimately accomplish what nolva or torem could over an undetermined period of time at possibly a higher dose? Just curious as to you guys' thoughts about such a process

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just a hypothetical question, but whats your opinion as to whether derm sustain would be effective at hpta stimulation if not coupled with a traditional serm? could it not ultimately accomplish what nolva or torem could over an undetermined period of time at possibly a higher dose? Just curious as to you guys' thoughts about such a process
In my opinion, I think that a 5 pump dose of Dermacrine Sustain twice a day would be sufficient to get the HPTA coming back after almost any moderate cycle. Torem has been shown to be safe, relatively low toxicity and low/no sides in breast cancer treatment, but the resveratrol studies keep coming out with all these new benefits, etc. Amazing stuff.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We really feel that a full dose of Derma Sustain is equaly effective as a standard dose of Clomid/nolva/torm for bringing back T levels. Plus guys report a vigorous sex drive and enhanced sexual performance across the charts with Derma Sustain. (increased hardness, ejaculatory volume, sensitivity, ect)

Even if standard SERMs are marginally more effective, you are still saving yourself from the toxic effects from these drugs, while actually enhancing your overall health with resveratrol and benzoflavone.

-Pp

Pharaoh7

Pharaoh7

Awards
Will you guys be getting some more suppliers for dermacrine sustain?

I think I speak for more then one person when I say that'd I'd be one of the first guys to pick some up when it gets on nutra.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will you guys be getting some more suppliers for dermacrine sustain?

I think I speak for more then one person when I say that'd I'd be one of the first guys to pick some up when it gets on nutra.
Weve been working with distributors in other countries but have so far decided to stay away from US distributors. Customer service is a #1 priority for us, and we feel that we best represent our own products and prefer to have direct relation with our customers.

-Pp

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We really feel that a full dose of Derma Sustain is equaly effective as a standard dose of Clomid/nolva/torm for bringing back T levels. Plus guys report a vigorous sex drive and enhanced sexual performance across the charts with Derma Sustain. (increased hardness, ejaculatory volume, sensitivity, ect)

Even if standard SERMs are marginally more effective, you are still saving yourself from the toxic effects from these drugs, while actually enhancing your overall health with resveratrol and benzoflavone.

-Pp
You should start your own thread about this. A lot of guys on here are pretty stuborn about using a standard SERM.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Tbone.. I've always been questionable about the true authenticity of those chemicals in addition to the toxic effects they carry

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
This is EXACTLY why I had The Sinner design POST Cycle Support. No worries with the toxicity or the legal ramifications.

CROWLER

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is EXACTLY why I had The Sinner design POST Cycle Support. No worries with the toxicity or the legal ramifications.

CROWLER
Don't be afraid to start a thread than about using it in place of the traditional SERM. Seems so many people on here think that a SERM is the only choice and they have to type SERM in all capitals!. I don't believe a serm is the only choice and post cycle threapy is a fairly new concept. Having a product in place of an illegal presciption drug used from breast cancer patients is an excellent idea. I support both Annabolic Innovations and Primordial Performance for coming out with safe effective products to use in place of their illegal toxic counterparts.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you for the suggestion you are right we should.

Actually PA said Trans-Resveratrol, an ingredient in POST Cycle Support and Dermastain, is a SERM

CROWLER

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations and/or Primordial Perf should sponsor someone to use their product as the only supplement (other than the basics) in post cycle therapy, and have bloodwork done at the end. That will show us all how well they work ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
yea it would only take about 3 months for the pre cycle, cycle then post cycle lol

CROWLER

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I'd be willing to put my hormones on the line for it ;)

but I'd be jsut as happy to see someone else.....I just want to see it! :type:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I'd be willing to put my hormones on the line for it ;)

but I'd be jsut as happy to see someone else.....I just want to see it! :type:
i'm on cycle right now! i was looking at using one of the two resv products in my post cycle with a much lower dose of toremifine. who wants to sponser that??? i'll be off cycle in about 14 weeks lol :study:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why everyone keeps saying, "use resveratrol instead of a SERM," or,"SERMs aren't as safe as using resveratrol for PCT" etc... Resveratrol is a goddam SERM (capital letters to pronounce the acronym). The difference is that Resveratrol is NATURAL and has many other extremely cool benefits as opposed to stage 1,2, and 3 (or generation) breast cancer meds that are created to help control breast cancer proliferation without much regards to side effects. If someone has breast cancer, which is obviously deadly, they aren't as concerned with the sides as they are concerned about keeping certain estrogens at bay.

Fact: Nolva, Toremifene, etc. are SERMs
Fact: Resveratrol is a SERM in addition to many other things
Fact: Nolvadex has known side effects and toxicity issues and Toremifene may have some issues as well, although not as pronounced as Nolva
Fact: Resveratrol has more benefits and no known sides if the product is pure.
Logical induction: Resveratrol outweighs breast cancer meds on all fronts.

There's a new PCT guy in town. The name is resveratrol. It's time for a change; Let's start wisening up and begin the revolution.