Clearshot Questions

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Long time lurker, finally decided to join.

I had a question about Clearshot. I just ordered some off of NP, and I was wondering if I should slam the whole bottle at once, or use half. I'm no newbie to stimulants, I usually take 300-400mgs Caffeine Pre-Workout, so the 250mgs in the bottle shouldn't be a problem. However, I was wondering about the affects of the Geranamine. I have absolutely 0 experience with this, and didn't want to learn the side-effects of it the hard way.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

I had a question about Clearshot. I just ordered some off of NP, and I was wondering if I should slam the whole bottle at once, or use half. I'm no newbie to stimulants, I usually take 300-400mgs Caffeine Pre-Workout, so the 250mgs in the bottle shouldn't be a problem. However, I was wondering about the affects of the Geranamine. I have absolutely 0 experience with this, and didn't want to learn the side-effects of it the hard way.
I think reaper would be qualified to answer this. I have yet to try this so I should probably keep my mouth shut.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72028-gotta-catch-em.html

you can find a review of it somewhere in here.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

I'd start out with 1/2 bottle and see how you feel. You can always down the 2nd half if its not strong enough....but you cant get it out of you once its in! :sick:

Let us know how it goes :cheers:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT SLAM! Follow the directions once you get it... It was pretty strong if my memory serves me correctly - but everyone is different, so use your best judgement

Good Luck!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Theres serving size and directions for a reaspn. Me and reaper are stim junkies. You ahve no clue. I used Clearshot, if it worked for me then it'll work for you.

1. Half will do you, it go tme focused and i wasliterally walking around eating subaway while i packed for a weekend trip. I had to keep moving or clicking shyt online.

2. The taste will catch you of gaurd and does burn a bit, dont be a puss.

3. Monitor your stim use now or you'll regret it later, i know. BEfore i leanred about caffeine, adrenal glands and receptors i was to far gone. I highly doubt i will ever recover or fully quite. Yes, im addicted.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Theres serving size and directions for a reaspn. Me and reaper are stim junkies. You ahve no clue. I used Clearshot, if it worked for me then it'll work for you.

1. Half will do you, it go tme focused and i wasliterally walking around eating subaway while i packed for a weekend trip. I had to keep moving or clicking shyt online.

2. The taste will catch you of gaurd and does burn a bit, dont be a puss.

3. Monitor your stim use now or you'll regret it later, i know. BEfore i leanred about caffeine, adrenal glands and receptors i was to far gone. I highly doubt i will ever recover or fully quite. Yes, im addicted.
Thanks for the heads up, didn't realize how strong it was. That's why I asked the question before taking it - didn't want to **** myself over.