Clearshot Questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Clearshot Questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Clearshot Questions

Long time lurker, finally decided to join.

I had a question about Clearshot. I just ordered some off of NP, and I was wondering if I should slam the whole bottle at once, or use half. I'm no newbie to stimulants, I usually take 300-400mgs Caffeine Pre-Workout, so the 250mgs in the bottle shouldn't be a problem. However, I was wondering about the affects of the Geranamine. I have absolutely 0 experience with this, and didn't want to learn the side-effects of it the hard way.

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post

I had a question about Clearshot. I just ordered some off of NP, and I was wondering if I should slam the whole bottle at once, or use half. I'm no newbie to stimulants, I usually take 300-400mgs Caffeine Pre-Workout, so the 250mgs in the bottle shouldn't be a problem. However, I was wondering about the affects of the Geranamine. I have absolutely 0 experience with this, and didn't want to learn the side-effects of it the hard way.
    I think reaper would be qualified to answer this. I have yet to try this so I should probably keep my mouth shut.

Gotta catch 'em all gotta catch 'em all

you can find a review of it somewhere in here.
  3. constant recomp

Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post

I'd start out with 1/2 bottle and see how you feel. You can always down the 2nd half if its not strong enough....but you cant get it out of you once its in!

Let us know how it goes
    •   

4. Banned

DO NOT SLAM! Follow the directions once you get it... It was pretty strong if my memory serves me correctly - but everyone is different, so use your best judgement

Good Luck!
  5. Professional Member

Theres serving size and directions for a reaspn. Me and reaper are stim junkies. You ahve no clue. I used Clearshot, if it worked for me then it'll work for you.

1. Half will do you, it go tme focused and i wasliterally walking around eating subaway while i packed for a weekend trip. I had to keep moving or clicking shyt online.

2. The taste will catch you of gaurd and does burn a bit, dont be a puss.

3. Monitor your stim use now or you'll regret it later, i know. BEfore i leanred about caffeine, adrenal glands and receptors i was to far gone. I highly doubt i will ever recover or fully quite. Yes, im addicted.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Theres serving size and directions for a reaspn. Me and reaper are stim junkies. You ahve no clue. I used Clearshot, if it worked for me then it'll work for you.

1. Half will do you, it go tme focused and i wasliterally walking around eating subaway while i packed for a weekend trip. I had to keep moving or clicking shyt online.

2. The taste will catch you of gaurd and does burn a bit, dont be a puss.

3. Monitor your stim use now or you'll regret it later, i know. BEfore i leanred about caffeine, adrenal glands and receptors i was to far gone. I highly doubt i will ever recover or fully quite. Yes, im addicted.
    Thanks for the heads up, didn't realize how strong it was. That's why I asked the question before taking it - didn't want to **** myself over.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-PHARM Clearshot Question
    By sir psycho in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:57 PM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
  3. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ