Avant Research is recruiting online reps for the first time ever!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is. It's a good opportunity for those interested in getting their foot in the door of the industry.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow that sounds like a great opportunity, its too bad for me though, i'm sure ya'll arent looking for college students or someone who doesnt have atleast a ton of knowledgeable post on here...good luck recruiting!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here guys to work with one of the industries best!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow that sounds like a great opportunity, its too bad for me though, i'm sure ya'll arent looking for college students or someone who doesnt have atleast a ton of knowledgeable post on here...good luck recruiting!!
No no, my man, remember- a science or business background helps, but that certainly ain't all there is to it.

My advice- if you're even remotely interested, give it a shot. You just never know.

And I always pull for the underdog. ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
most reps have a background in science it seems, it helps, but definetly not necessary.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to have a cool name to be a rep though...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I spit on your backround in science. :D

...Awesome opportunity though. Avant has always been such an amazing company.

:thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sweet, well my major is Business Administration. i was planning on doing pharmacy because i love chemistry....but here at auburn grades have to be sky high to be accepted into their pharm school.

anyway...im very interested and will look more into this

but for now im off to the gym!!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet, well my major is Business Administration. i was planning on doing pharmacy because i love chemistry....but here at auburn grades have to be sky high to be accepted into their pharm school.

anyway...im very interested and will look more into this

but for now im off to the gym!!
Even though you're a Tiger and I'm a 'Dawg, I'll still consider you strongly if you apply, but only 'cause my girl is a Tiger, too. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avant Labs is where I got my start in the industry. If you have any desire to one day own your own supplement company, design products, own a supplement store with halfway intelligent customer base, or in general reinforce your knowledge of applied scientific method/business...this is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY that will not come along very often, if at all.

Your place at Avant is all what you make of it, and how hard you work. There is no attitude of "this is my company *****, now go rep like a good flunkie" here, and everything is open to good suggestion.

I will be very interested in seeing who is ultimately picked.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Avant Labs is where I got my start in the industry. If you have any desire to one day own your own supplement company, design products, own a supplement store with halfway intelligent customer base, or in general reinforce your knowledge of applied scientific method/business...this is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY that will not come along very often, if at all.

Your place at Avant is all what you make of it, and how hard you work. There is no attitude of "this is my company *****, now go rep like a good flunkie" here, and everything is open to good suggestion.

I will be very interested in seeing who is ultimately picked.
Aside from just being a fan of Avant products, this is a big reason why I'd really like to be a rep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am interested to see who gets picked up as well.................

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sir savage...all i have to say is WAR EAGLE!!....ya'll are going down Nov 10th.....

lol

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha! Well with this year's team, I wouldn't doubt it, honestly.

I might go to that game.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My gf had 2 tickets to the Auburn/Florida game but she sold them cause i was sick and couldnt go...we were both pretty regretful about that decision....

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
wow...standards have really fallen...you'll take anyone now, eh?
:sad:

whoa hey now, take it easy.

at least I'm not a civil.

you know, I think I will try for it. I'll pm me over a little ditty shortly. I'm working on writeup to attract sponsorship to a philanthropy event.

Last edited:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, but this is for all folks who PM me-

That's fine if you want to do that, just make sure you still drop a little something in the main thread I linked to (something like, "Applying- PM sent, contributing commencing", blah blah) so that I can keep track of everyone in one place. Otherwise, I'll lose track of you.