RPN's GUT HEALTH on sale now! :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Life saver, marriage saver, as well as a great probiotic with a myriad of health benefits... whatever you need it for, it is available in stock, and now at a special discounted price.

Get some whilst you can!

:dance:

Gut Health (35 caps) By RPN

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RIGHT after I place my order, I see this...:frustrate

How long is this going on for? Maybe I can get in on it with my next order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RIGHT after I place my order, I see this...:frustrate

How long is this going on for? Maybe I can get in on it with my next order.
This is part of the Anniversary sale...so until the end of the month. RPN had to show our support of Nutra.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
does a 8x10 autographed photo of asianbabe come with the sale

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is part of the Anniversary sale...so until the end of the month. RPN had to show our support of Nutra.
Luckily I'm not out of Gut Health yet, so I'm cool for now. I'll definitely be placing another order before the sale's over, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily I'm not out of Gut Health yet, so I'm cool for now. I'll definitely be placing another order before the sale's over, though.
I will tell you what, I have been combining a 2-3 day expanded dosing scheme along with monthly massive fiber cleanses (30-40 grams before bed once a month) and I am feeling great. No bloat and my waist circumference is way down.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure your toilet thanks you... :dump:
LoL!

Great to see Gut Health on sale - It always happens right after I place an order :frustrate

I'm looking forward to all the samples you guys were talking about!

I will tell you what, I have been combining a 2-3 day expanded dosing scheme along with monthly massive fiber cleanses (30-40 grams before bed once a month) and I am feeling great. No bloat and my waist circumference is way down.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to get some... thanks RPN and NP!

Shipping Details:

matthew finley

columbus, GA 31909
United States
Shipping Method:
Federal Express (Recommended) - Home Delivery
Billing Details:

matthew finley

United States
Billing Method:
Credit Card
Details Qty Unit Price Total
Gut Health (35 caps)
By RPN
Ships Within 1-2 Business Days Write Review 1 $14.95 $14.95

Sub Total: $14.95
Sales Tax: $0.90
Federal Express (Recommended) (Home Delivery) (0.15 lbs): $6.00
Total: $21.85

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! I'm glad I got it while it was in!
Wow...looks like massive demand in the time since announcement.

Going to rush an order out.

I will have Darren open up order ability, and get the shipment there by Thursday.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Wow...looks like massive demand in the time since announcement.

Going to rush an order out.

I will have Darren open up order ability, and get the shipment there by Thursday.
Thanks. I've been meaning to gut health.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in stock.
And going fast...apparently with the winter season coming quickly, one of the main strengths of GUT Health will be greaty tested - immune boosting.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'll try not to get to graphic, but with all the fluids and supplments, plus the milk, would this help me not have such runny bowel movements and having exploding bathroom trips 2x a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll try not to get to graphic, but with all the fluids and supplments, plus the milk, would this help me not have such runny bowel movements and having exploding bathroom trips 2x a day?
There is usually a short period of time (2-5 days) while the balance of your intestinal flora shifts back to a healthier colonization, and you might actually experience a worsening, but it quickly clears and should completely normalize you.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
asianbabe: does gut health make it past customs?

Stupid question to ask, asianbabe never ever has anything stopped by customs.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
asianbabe: does gut health make it past customs?

Stupid question to ask, asianbabe never ever has anything stopped by customs.
Q1) Affirmative

Q2) So far, also affirmative.

:)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been using Gut Health for 2 days now - does the GAS tend to go away rather quickly? Because my wife is suffering right now dealing with my, well you know - FARTS!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Gut Health for 2 days now - does the GAS tend to go away rather quickly? Because my wife is suffering right now dealing with my, well you know - FARTS!
Give it a week or so, are you pre-loading twice a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be within 2-5 days (the loading phase is meant to balance out intestinal flora ASAP without causing undue misery...but this phase is necessary).

When the organisms finally take hold, you will be much happier...and so will your wife.

Tell her you will both look back on this and laugh...then sit back and enjoy the symbolic cruelty you are inflicting upon her.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..damn i hope this sale stays a while, i wanna try this..

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Do u guys think this could help relieve acid reflux?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Probably not as the enteric coated capsules don't melt until they hit the intestines:(
Oh well, I could def benefit from it regardless. Looks like more tums and maybe some Prilosic OTC.

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...Carnitine and PLCAR appear to help prevent (and perhaps rebuild) gastric mucosa in rats due to excessive ethanol ingestion....so, if you have problems with your ulcers while drinking...get PLCAR.

There is also a study showing strengthening of smooth muscle from treatment with PLCAR, Coq10 and some other cofactors that could strengthen your gastric sphincter and help a bit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
FYI...Carnitine and PLCAR appear to help prevent (and perhaps rebuild) gastric mucosa in rats due to excessive ethanol ingestion....so, if you have problems with your ulcers while drinking...get PLCAR.

There is also a study showing strengthening of smooth muscle from treatment with PLCAR, Coq10 and some other cofactors that could strengthen your gastric sphincter and help a bit.
Good stuff! I don't think I have ulcers, well I hope I don't. Its not an everyday problem but it occurs enough to bother me. I will look into this more and change my diet around.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! I don't think I have ulcers, well I hope I don't. Its not an everyday problem but it occurs enough to bother me. I will look into this more and change my diet around.
I am also an avid user of Calcium Carbonate (TUMS). Not only does it help somewhat, but calcium is essential for muscular contractions. I find that taking 1-2 tums (1-2 grams) of calcium carbonate pre-workout increases my strength noticeably.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But since he doesn't lift heavy anyway take that with a grain of salt

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am also an avid user of Calcium Carbonate (TUMS). Not only does it help somewhat, but calcium is essential for muscular contractions. I find that taking 1-2 tums (1-2 grams) of calcium carbonate pre-workout increases my strength noticeably.
I take mylanta pre-workout sometimes lol. I will try out the TUMS pre-workout. I have read that about calcium. Good for orgasms too:thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
matt whats a good dose of plcar/day....2-3 g?..