russian bear 5000

james c

james c

Awards
been tryin a search on this cant seem 2 find anything.
is it any good and is it safe.was thinkin off getting some for my h/drol cycle.what do u think cheers

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what this stuff is, but a google search brings up a LOT of info on it, prices, etc. Here's just one of several: (source edited out)

Russian Bear 5000 Powder - Vitol Russian Bear 5000 Powder
Looking for Vitol Russian Bear 5000 Powder? Read our Russian Bear 5000 Powder reviews before buying!
www.learntosearch.com/russian-bear-5000-powder-80353.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it doesnt work i tried it like 12yrs ago no gains at all.

donny

Awards
lol I think this is the stuff thats a weight gainer, one serving is 5000 calories, only thing is the one serving is the entire container! lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Save yourself the time and just move on................ lol

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
hahahah, the russian bear... I remember seeing this at a vitamin shoppe, and me and my buddy bought a bottle in good humor just to try it

apparantly, to get the FULL EFFECT (!!!!!!), you would mix the container with a full gallon of milk. you would drink it over the course of the day... and yes, around half of the 5000 cals comes from the milk

AHHH IT LIVES

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
hahahah, the russian bear... I remember seeing this at a vitamin shoppe, and me and my buddy bought a bottle in good humor just to try it

apparantly, to get the FULL EFFECT (!!!!!!), you would mix the container with a full gallon of milk. you would drink it over the course of the day... and yes, around half of the 5000 cals comes from the milk

AHHH IT LIVES
It takes a pound of powder per serving. That's hilarious.:toofunny:

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldnt be able to **** right for a month if i drank a gallon milk in a day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 0
Supplements 2