Nettle Root and hair loss? - AnabolicMinds.com

Nettle Root and hair loss?

1. New Member

Nettle Root and hair loss?

Would Nettle Root help prevent hair loss while on a cycle? Thanks guys.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

No.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by herkfsu View Post
    Would Nettle Root help prevent hair loss while on a cycle? Thanks guys.
    As far as I recall, Nettle Root Extract (Urtica dioica) is required to check the the proliferation of prostate cells in response to estrogen and sex hormone binding globulin. This is important in managing the estrogen:testosterone ratio. Nettle Root works synergistically with Pygeum, a compound with similar qualities like Nettle. However, hair loss itself is the result of complex biochemical processes involving, amongst others, the increased conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens), an alpha-adrenergic receptor inhibitor, as well as Phytosterols (most importantly, free Beta-Bitosterol) are very helpful in the mangament of the conversion of testosterone to DHT. Another potent substance for the management of hair-loss issues is Super-Oxide Dismutase (SOD).

As an aside, Superoxide Dismutase is, in many ways, the body's master antioxidant, with the key responsibility for neutralizing the most dangerous free radicals of all. These are the highly reactive superoxide radicals. These superoxide radicals, or anions (meaning negatively charged atoms), are generated when oxygen gains an excess electron. This occurs through the normal processes of metabolism.

If you are worried about the possibility of hair loss, just like most of us, it might help to take a combination of good-quality Nettle Root Extract, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, Phytosterols (especially Beta-Sitosterol), and bioavailable Super-Oxide Dismutase.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    As far as I recall, Nettle Root Extract (Urtica dioica) is required to check the the proliferation of prostate cells in response to estrogen and sex hormone binding globulin. This is important in managing the estrogen:testosterone ratio. Nettle Root works synergistically with Pygeum, a compound with similar qualities like Nettle. However, hair loss itself is the result of complex biochemical processes involving, amongst others, the increased conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens), an alpha-adrenergic receptor inhibitor, as well as Phytosterols (most importantly, free Beta-Bitosterol) are very helpful in the mangament of the conversion of testosterone to DHT. Another potent substance for the management of hair-loss issues is Super-Oxide Dismutase (SOD).

As an aside, Superoxide Dismutase is, in many ways, the body's master antioxidant, with the key responsibility for neutralizing the most dangerous free radicals of all. These are the highly reactive superoxide radicals. These superoxide radicals, or anions (meaning negatively charged atoms), are generated when oxygen gains an excess electron. This occurs through the normal processes of metabolism.

If you are worried about the possibility of hair loss, just like most of us, it might help to take a combination of good-quality Nettle Root Extract, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, Phytosterols (especially Beta-Sitosterol), and bioavailable Super-Oxide Dismutase.
    Thanks!
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by herkfsu;
    Thanks!
    Would you go for nettle?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Senior Member

i thought hair loss was all in genres? i have high test and everyone is losing hair or half bald in my family but me, i got thick hair from my mums side! lol
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV;
    i thought hair loss was all in genres? i have high test and everyone is losing hair or half bald in my family but me, i got thick hair from my mums side! lol
    You are referring to Male Pattern Baldness (MPB). This is a hereditary condition in which the sufferers inherited hair follicles with a genetic sensitivity to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Apart from MPB, hair loss can also occur due to several other causes such as disease, drugs, and so on.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Steroids and Hair Loss
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:43 AM
  2. Pro-Hormones and Hair-Loss - The Reference Thread
    By BodyWizard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 06:04 PM
  3. MDHT and hair loss prevention?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics