My fix

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Alright,ive been out the game for awhile now and am getting back to the gym very soon.
I want to get some mass and strength back before i cycle PH's again..

I also want to get my libido up and running better as ive said before from a past SD cycle..

Anyway this is what im leaning towards thus far;
RPM/DRIVE/POWERFUL/IGF2

I will also be running the basics with these;
Creatine/BCAA's/ACE's +B/Protien/NO/EFA's

"My Q's are"

1.How much new muscle can i put on with this in a month being that diets in check and i have a solid routine?

2.Will this raise libido/sperm/exc,exc...?

3.Is there a better route than this,,,please explain if so.

Thanks

-B-

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Alright,ive been out the game for awhile now and am getting back to the gym very soon.

I also want to get my libido up and running better as ive said before from a past superdrol cycle..

RPM/DRIVE/POWERFUL/IGF2

"My Q's are"

1.How much new muscle can i put on with this in a month being that diets in check and i have a solid routine?

Thanks

-B-
How long have you been out of the game? Did you shrink? I ask because with muscle memory you can 'swell' right back up. If you weren't much bigger than you are now, 2-3 lbs of LBM is possible for a noob, not calling you a noob, but if its been quite some time your body will respond favorably with noob-type gains.

X

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
My last weight when traning and eating hard was and right after a superdrol cycle 215-218..
Im now down too 195..
I lost alot due to school and work..
Im 30 years old, 6.1, 195lbs,and prolly 15%BF.
Its been about 6 months since ive hit the weights.........

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
My last weight when traning and eating hard was and right after a superdrol cycle 215-218..
Im now down too 195..
I lost alot due to school and work..
Im 30 years old, 6.1, 195lbs,and prolly 15%BF.
How much did you gain on Superdrol?

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Roughly 15lbs.

I did a 6 week cycle;

20/20/20/30/30/30

CRAZY I KNOW!
AND I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY.
All is good now, just the libido issue.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Roughly 15lbs.

I did a 6 week cycle;

20/20/20/30/30/30

CRAZY I KNOW!
AND I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY.
All is good now, just the libido issue.

I only ask as that may be a good gauge for gains, muscle memory wise, if those were LBM gains on SD.

X

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, that is close to the exact stack I'm planning soon. I don't see a PROBLEM with it, as in some compounds reacting to each other in a negative sense. Looks good!

But I do agree with a previous poster.. don't use these supplements until you are at least a few weeks back. That way you will fully reap the benefits of these products. Coming back from a layoff, you will rapidly gain your results fast. These supplements won't speed that up as noticably as they would once you've reached your normal lifting status again.

Edit - As to the "muscle in a month" question... thats becoming a cliche with supplements. There's no way of telling. Results, yes, but its always different for everyone.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Im just looking for a good stack of natty supps to get me back up and going again..
Any suggestions??
I would really like to try powerful and some others.
Whats a good stack?
Ax stack?
Drive stack?

Just so many different supps out lately,Bromo,Iccariin,tribulus,exc,exc...
Whats best for me/
Anyone??

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

I also want to get my libido up and running better as ive said before from a past superdrol cycle..

RPM/DRIVE/POWERFUL/IGF2

"My Q's are"

Thanks

-B-
I like this stack alot. I don't know much about IGF2 but the others are great from feedback. I envy u with this stack.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Well,if i ran just the rpm/drive/power how should i run it and how much do i need for a good month worth?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Well,if i ran just the rpm/drive/power how should i run it and how much do i need for a good month worth?
Not sure, I would have to look at the dosing on each.

onelife

onelife

Awards
that would be a really nice stack to get everything rollin man... and i do believe one of the applied nutra guys set up a drive/rpm cycle somewhere on here.. all you would have to do is dose the powerfull yourself.. lemme see if i can dig it up