? for some experts

Rock Head

Awards
I am just getting done with a nasty bout of what eventually ended up being diagnosed, by the 7th Dr., as "steroid induced acne". About 2000 bumps on shoulders, back, and chest - not pimples though. Also once they started to treat me with anti-biotics, I began to itch to the point of tearing holes in my skin and it was all over my body. I was doing a cycle of Epi and mistakingly got a shot of Kenalog for allergies at the same time. Sorry for the long explanation. What would be the best supplement that is not a steroid? I lost 17lbs during this illness and am trying to hit it hard while my body still remembers how to be that size.
Mass FX, Hdx2, and retain?
Diesel Test?
Any ideas would be great. It will be a long time before I consider anything that would be a steroid, so I appreciate the help.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just getting done with a nasty bout of what eventually ended up being diagnosed, by the 7th Dr., as "steroid induced acne". About 2000 bumps on shoulders, back, and chest - not pimples though. Also once they started to treat me with anti-biotics, I began to itch to the point of tearing holes in my skin and it was all over my body. I was doing a cycle of Epi and mistakingly got a shot of Kenalog for allergies at the same time. Sorry for the long explanation. What would be the best supplement that is not a steroid? I lost 17lbs during this illness and am trying to hit it hard while my body still remembers how to be that size.
Mass FX, Hdx2, and retain?
Diesel Test?
Any ideas would be great. It will be a long time before I consider anything that would be a steroid, so I appreciate the help.
WOW!!.dam.............i say massfx or activate exteme!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the NHA stack would probably be a good idea

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many bananas would you rate it out of 5?
i give it a 4 banana salute....comparable to a solo halodrol cycle at 50mg.....seriously......better strength gains with activate,but some acne issues

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i give it a 4 banana salute....comparable to a solo halodrol cycle at 50mg.....seriously......better strength gains with activate,but some acne issues
That good huh? DS might need to send you a check, because you might have just sold me...

Rock Head

Awards
So I am gathering that you are all in agreement that the NHA stack would be better than the MassFx, Hdx2, and Retain2(or is one of them considered a mild steroid?). I used it before and never thought it was, as I used it during PCT alongside Torm.
Also would you just follow directions for dosing the NHA? Here is another question - I have always used ON gold for protein, is there something much better out there?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is another question - I have always used ON gold for protein, is there something much better out there?
If you're just looking for whey protein, ON Gold is pretty good, along with Ergopharm's GF-Pro or Anabolic Innovation's WPI. If you want a blend protein with casein in it, I highly recommend Xtreme Formulation's Ultra Peptide.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
part of the nha's value is that it is also right now half the price of the other stack you mentioned :) thats about the best $56 value in supplements anywhere.

Rock Head

Awards
part of the nha's value is that it is also right now half the price of the other stack you mentioned :) thats about the best $56 value in supplements anywhere.
I was just wondering because I happen to have full bottles of the other sitting in my cupboard. I just want to take the one that will give me the best results without any steroids to re-inflame my condition. I am not that concerned about the money part of it.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering because I happen to have full bottles of the other sitting in my cupboard. I just want to take the one that will give me the best results without any steroids to re-inflame my condition. I am not that concerned about the money part of it.
Hey man, i can promise you that you wont be disappointed with the NHA stack. As long as your diet is in check. I ran the following stack about a month ago and saw really really good gains.

ACTIVATE X / RPM / X-LEAN (threw this in about half-way through)

then because NUTRAPLANET had such a steal on BLUE-UP..i ran..

BLUE UP / finished my RPM / finished my X-LEAN.

More than happy with my results. Dropped right at 20lbs, and added some serious LBM. I have been off test boosters for over 2 weeks, and thought very hard about ordering the NHA stack, but decided to go with this one instead......will start monday...

DRIVE / ACTIVATE X / PFULL / INCARNATE

Incarnate - mainly for my creeking shoulder joint. As it has cissus/BA....also give me dang good pumps.

If you have any questions , please let me know.

thanks
msucurt

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the mass fx should be ok, i'd take it separately from hdx2 just to be on the safe side (in terms of knowing which would cause it if it does happen again) hdx2 has 6-bromo in it which basically qualifies as steroidal, so i'd try the massfx first. if you decide you want to trade the hdx2 for something else, let me know :)

Rock Head

Awards
the mass fx should be ok, i'd take it separately from hdx2 just to be on the safe side (in terms of knowing which would cause it if it does happen again) hdx2 has 6-bromo in it which basically qualifies as steroidal, so i'd try the massfx first. if you decide you want to trade the hdx2 for something else, let me know :)
I think what I will do is order the NHA stack and use if for now. The MassFx did cause a small amount of acne for me, which I am pretty tired of. I would be interested in trading the hdx2 if it could possibly cause problems, I will post about it at a later time. It will be a couple weeks before I start the NHA anyway. Today they did some "Jessner" treatment, which sounds like a chemical peel of some sort to help me get rid of the last of the bumps. Down to a couple hundred small kind of dried up ones on my back. Thanks for the help.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although mass fx + hdx2 are different compounds, i'd think that if mass fx bothered you, hdx2 will too

Rock Head

Awards
although mass fx + hdx2 are different compounds, i'd think that if mass fx bothered you, hdx2 will too
Yeah, probably. I did them together as part of a PCT early in the year. Worked great to keep gains but now my situation has changed. Not sure if it will be permanent or not. I plan to try and get some of it back right away and am hoping my body will respond to the memory of being 17lbs heavier than I am today. I would be happy with 10 of it back through the winter. Would like to get it all back for next summer but who knows. I have so much crap in my closet that I probably will not be able to use now. Did 3AD ever come out? I was thinking that sounded fairly safe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, it got all tied up in customs. it may still make it out. There is 11-oxo which is the same compound, but more expensive, and there is xpn androextreme which is supposed to be the same compound but seems to not give much results.

Rock Head

Awards
no, it got all tied up in customs. it may still make it out. There is 11-oxo which is the same compound, but more expensive, and there is xpn androextreme which is supposed to be the same compound but seems to not give much results.
Is 11-oxo steroidal? Just checking for future reference.

How did you dose the NHA?

I am cleaning up my diet again. It was VERY difficult as I wasn't sleeping, or working out much while being sick. I got pretty sloppy about it so I am sure that will help as well. Again, I appreciate the advice. Just ran out of No-xplode and thinking of trying ragnorak. Any opinions or advice?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3ad/11-oxo is steroidal but its a bit different than most. But still steroidal for sure. Ragnarok seems on paper to be a great product, available in both stim + stim free versions, but i 've never tried it. I've tried most of the rest of MSTs line tho, and they are top shelf for sure. right now i'm taking cordygen5, mvp365 and zmk :)

Rock Head

Awards
I have finally gotten to the end of this problem and put 4lbs back on already. I am going to start taking the NHA stack next week and wondering if I am to just follow the dosage on the bottle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have finally gotten to the end of this problem and put 4lbs back on already. I am going to start taking the NHA stack next week and wondering if I am to just follow the dosage on the bottle?
yes.....no need to up dose.

Rock Head

Awards
yes.....no need to up dose.
Thanks, just making sure and making sure there weren't specific instructions. Some things are take right before workout or right after meal or ......
Wanting to make sure I get the most out of it.