Drive and/or DCP for Recomp? - AnabolicMinds.com

Drive and/or DCP for Recomp?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Drive and/or DCP for Recomp?

Applied Nutriceutical's Drive is positioned as, amongst others, an effective product for body recomposition. Pre-Drive, RPN's DCP was one of the classic products for recomposition. If one's goal is recomposition, which would be the best way to go? Drive? DCP? Both? Or would both be an overkill?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They would make a hell of a stack, especially if it is run for ~8 weeks.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

they both cover different paths to it, so i'd say stack
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Senior Member

On paper, since I have yet to try drive, it should make for a great caffeine-free stack. Taken pre-wo, you might need to get ready for some killer workouts too.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I'm going to have to agree with the consensus...potent STACK.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

I've been taking DCP for a while and just added Drive this past week (with RPM pre workout and Leviathan in the mornings). So far there's not much to report as far as fat loss goes, but the initial effects of Drive are impressive. Workout intensity, focus and endurance have noticeably increased. The all day muscle fullness and vascularity are a very nice bonus too.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I've been taking DCP for a while and just added Drive this past week (with RPM pre workout and Leviathan in the mornings). So far there's not much to report as far as fat loss goes, but the initial effects of Drive are impressive. Workout intensity, focus and endurance have noticeably increased. The all day muscle fullness and vascularity are a very nice bonus too.
    keep us updated on this stack!
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    The muscle fullness and vascularity that Drive appears to deliver are exciting possibilities for me. Sounds delicious! I hope to start a Drive/IGF-2/RPM/NeoVar stack next Monday. DCP might come in later.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Diamond Member

Thanks, guys, for your contributions. As you pointed out earlier, the multiple pathways to recomposition that DCP and Drive would deliver appear to be an attractive opportunity for anyone wishing to cut body fat and add lean mass. Awesome!
  10. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

So..... you all agree Dsade needs to send me some DCP?

I won't argue.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  11. Diamond Member

And I absolutely have nothing against asianbabe and dsade combining forces and resources to send me a bottle of DCP!

By the way, Lanbane can consider a bottle of Drive in my direction!
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by LT*;
    Would you like to share your results for far with us in this thread, or do you have a log you can refers us to? Would be great to hear from you.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

I always like DCP and i would add Poseidon to the stack. I cramp a little bit on DCP and Poseidon knocks that out.

Starting Drive and IGF-2 next week (recomp). I gonna add DCP around thanksgiving. Starting a log next week
  14. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Poseidon does knock the cramps out for sure. I get cramps with TTA products only when I stack them with caffiene, therefore Drive/DCP would make for a great stack because Drive is caffiene free.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

Thats good to know, because i will lower my caffeine intake when i add DCP back.
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by dazilla;
    I always like DCP and i would add Poseidon to the stack. I cramp a little bit on DCP and Poseidon knocks that out.

Starting Drive and IGF-2 next week (recomp). I gonna add DCP around thanksgiving. Starting a log next week
    IGF-2/DCP/Drive should deliver recomp at its best!
  17. Professional Member

hey, strat, I was a little lazy to read all the post prior to the one im making but for the record, I am leaning out right now on Drive and X-Factor. My calories are no where near just maintenace and im starting to see a noticable reduction in size from my mid section. Is it crazy immense fat burning? No, but it has allowed small definition to be shown on my midsection on a clean bulk. Pretty neat, never expected that. I would say it would make a hell of a recomp.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude;
    ...I would say it would make a hell of a recomp.
    Cellar, did you mean Drive/X-Factor or Drive/DCP/IGF-2? Which stack would "make a hell of a recomp"?
  19. Elite Member

both
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    both
    Right now, im doing the following and seeing some pretty dang good results...comp...vascularity.. .strength gains....drive to keep working out...leaning out...etc.....seriously, all the above. Im about to add DCP to this stack next week.

DRIVE / ACT. X / PFULL / INCARNATE

thanks
  21. Elite Member

nice
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dazilla View Post

What is your dosage of DCP?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

was 4 a day
  24. Elite Member

man i wanna try DCP....always forget to put it on my order
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    man i wanna try DCP....always forget to put it on my order
    stack em' should be one hell of a recomp!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  26. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I'm gonna be stacking these 2 very soon, can't wait!
  27. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I'm gonna be stacking these 2 very soon, can't wait!
    Schweet, me too!
  28. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

looks like were both in for a helluva fat loss ride!
  29. Senior Member

Mine will be short lived though, I only have a few samples
  30. Registered User

DCP is my current favorite supplement
  31. Diamond Member

I have just taken advantage of the DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore combo sale at NutraPlanet. I will do a DCP/Drive/Shred-XS Hardcore/Lipotrophin-PM stack (with optional RPM) for three solid months. There is no hype here. Just plain solid products! It would be an understatement to say I am looking forward to this. Correct me, if I am wrong, but I do not see any negatives in taking these products and compounds for three straight months. DCP is absolutely fine mid-to-long-term. Drive should not be an issue, as long as I do not ovedose Icariin. In any case, a good liver-support blend should sort things out, if need be. Shred-XS Hardcore has an adrenal-support blend that some have informally compared with Reset-AD, so should be advantageous for use in that space of time. Lipotrophin-PM is a really fine blend that has not yet been given the place it deserves amongst champion fat burners. I am sure this will change soon.
    Anyway, I am definitely itching to start my stack!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

Question DCP: Stim or Not?

Starting Reset AD to (hopefully) recover from adrenal fatigue & have mild HPB also . Straight question: is DCP a stim or not? I gots' ta' know!...
  33. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by TenthCav;
    Starting Reset AD to (hopefully) recover from adrenal fatigue & have mild HPB also . Straight question: is DCP a stim or not? I gots' ta' know!...
    Non-stim.
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

the reset ad / shred xs hardcore combo is superb
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I have just taken advantage of the DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore combo sale at NutraPlanet. I will do a DCP/Drive/Shred-XS Hardcore/Lipotrophin-PM stack (with optional RPM) for three solid months.
    You're covering all your bases there. Depending on your tolerance I would be cautious in adding in both RPM and Shredxs, although for pre-wo you could do DCP/Shred/Drive, for sure. The Lipo PM should give you a nice subtle kick in the ass when you're sleeping as well.. without making you drowsy. Should be a great stack with very few side effects.
  36. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TenthCav View Post
    If by stim you mean does it contain caffeine? Answer is no.
    It is a potent alternative to stimulant based fat burners which does not negatively impact on your adrenals.

The Reset AD is also a top notch product. It will definitely help you curb out some of the stims.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    DCP is my current favorite supplement

Glad you're enjoying it mang.
  37. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe;
    You're covering all your bases there. Depending on your tolerance I would be cautious in adding in both RPM and Shredxs, although for pre-wo you could do DCP/Shred/Drive, for sure. The Lipo PM should give you a nice subtle kick in the ass when you're sleeping as well.. without making you drowsy. Should be a great stack with very few side effects.
    I also thought about the combined effects of the stimulants in RPM and Shred-XS Hardcore. To address this, my plan is to take RPM only intermittently. Besides, I am counting on the adrenal-support blend in Shred-XS Hardcore to inhibit some possible negatives.

Lipo-PM is great! I've been on it now about two months. Effective, but sadly underrated.
  38. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Yep, I take it every night before bed, helps me sleep real well. Only time I don't take it is when I am on IGF-2!
  39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I also thought about the combined effects of the stimulants in RPM and Shred-XS Hardcore. To address this, my plan is to take RPM only intermittently. Besides, I am counting on the adrenal-support blend in Shred-XS Hardcore to inhibit some possible negatives.

Lipo-PM is great! I've been on it now about two months. Effective, but sadly underrated.
    Lipo-PM also goes really nicely with Millenium Sports ZMK
    This space for rent

40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Lipo-PM also goes really nicely with Millenium Sports ZMK
    Agree, I am currently doing the two before sleep. Awesome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone using Drive and or RPM before fasted cardio?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 09:27 AM
  2. Hdrol + DCP for recomp?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. Drive, RPM or Leviathan for my needs
    By allenzo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:22 PM
  4. Growth Hormone and/or Clomid for Bodyfat Reduction