My sample thoughts.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i had one day of DRive RPM so far. I must say it was nice. I felt strong and going hard.
I took my AX stuff 1 1/2 hours preWO
RPM n Drive 45 minutes.
I felt good lifting.
Focused and good endurance. I am not a RPM responder but i may get drive to stack with AP or Pslin eventually with a Cort control for a lil recomp deal or post cycle therapy addition.

overall 1-10 IMO - 7.5 only casue RPM doesn get me goin liek some people. Also i have not had a "full" ride with Drive only previous RPM user.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, the full effects of Drive kick in 4-5 days of continued use. The samples are sort of like glimpses. Good to see that you respond to Drive, which leads me to think that you don't respond to RPM because your addrenals are burnt out. Good review man, thanks!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drive = recomp, buddy. You need a full cycle to see the full picture.

Quite a regimen you got going there. :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the full effects of Drive kick in 4-5 days of continued use. The samples are sort of like glimpses. Good to see that you respond to Drive, which leads me to think that you don't respond to RPM because your addrenals are burnt out. Good review man, thanks!
Yup, they are pretty much shot. It sucks but i can only do so much tobring em back. im goin to be owkrin on it again soon though 3 weeks of regualr supps to get them "fixed" up a bit.

Waiting on the STim free RPM though ill grab that and stack it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Drive = recomp, buddy. You need a full cycle to see the full picture.

Quite a regimen you got going there. :D
yup. Thats why i said i may do it for part of a PCT after my first run.

I like how things are goin now supp wise. I feel strong, a lil tepermental, focused, lean vascularity is up.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, they are pretty much shot. It sucks but i can only do so much tobring em back. im goin to be owkrin on it again soon though 3 weeks of regualr supps to get them "fixed" up a bit.

Waiting on the STim free RPM though ill grab that and stack it.
I don't think there ever was a stim free RPM, people were just calling Drive that because there wasn't a name for it yet. If your burnt out, I would take at least 6 months off of any stimulants and possibly get yourself some Reset AD. I have been off stims now for about 4 months, gonna keep going with it. Been using Reset AD the whole time too and man I feel so much better. Take a break and do yoru addrenals a favor, they will thank you for it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there ever was a stim free RPM, people were just calling Drive that because there wasn't a name for it yet. If your burnt out, I would take at least 6 months off of any stimulants and possibly get yourself some Reset AD. I have been off stims now for about 4 months, gonna keep going with it. Been using Reset AD the whole time too and man I feel so much better. Take a break and do yoru addrenals a favor, they will thank you for it.
Oh i gotcha. Well ill grab abottle prolly.

I took sometime off. I cant help it though. I love coffee and AMP energy drinks. I been working it down. Ran a bottle of ResetAD and it did a lil into week 3 as that when i broke and had some coffee and felt it a bit.
Give it another run soon.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good man, and main thing is just to get off the stims for a good amount of time. Your body will tell you when they are all healed up, you will feel great without taking any stims.