anabolic pump on a cut

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
would this product still work on a cut with true low carbs???

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
there was a log about this theory. Maybe you should try the search. The whole idea was to allow the anabolic pump repartition the carbs. I didnt see how it went afterwards but it seemed like a pretty intresting idea.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your definition of low carbs? It work nicely with 50gr carbs with breakfast, pre, and post workout. I had great success using it like this
imthining about doing this. Cuase i get 50 for breakfast/ pre/post workout

krogtaar

Awards
if it works well for you bulking, it should be good for carb cycling on a cut...dont just eat low carbs. try normal carbs one day and 2 days of low carbs...just use AP with carbs

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Save your money... or check out NEOVAR by AN (After using P-Slin(nothing) - AP(nothing) - NEOVAR(great fullness))

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a log of my use of it with low carbs. It certainly works well with low carbs. I used it for several months this way. 30 carbs or less per day. I did also have carb up days every 5 days though. Also I had used it 3 weeks without carb ups. Seems to help fat loss a lot with low carbs.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Most insulin imitators and partitioner's can be used on a keto diet to reach keto faster, by clearing all the glucose from your blood.

They are also handy for refeeds.

Otherwise once in ketosis, I would not bother, until refeed time.

Anabolic Pump is an amazing fat loss product at 30-40 grams of carbohydrates per dose for a few reasons:

1. You become energy efficient by shuttling carbohydrates to muscle cells so even at a lower carbohydrate intake. You still maintain intensity in the gym and recovery from excerise. You never "feel" like you are dieting.
2. Insulin is a storage hormone. AP works like insulin by stimulating GLUT4(glucose transporters in muscle cells) but works independent of insulin. Less insulin in the blood stream the more time you have to burn fat.
3. Anabolic Pump increase fat cell metabolism by activating AMPK. YOu store glucose in muscle cells and signal fat metabolism. This effect is apparent at lower carbohydrate intake with Anabolic Pump.

I like to reccomend staggered intake of carbohydrates when begining AP.

week 1-60-100 grams per meal
week 2-50 grams
week 3 40 grams
week 4-? 30 grams

If you ever feel lethargic after an Anabolic Pump meal just eat a sugary fiberous fruit. I also would reccomend "carb up" day from week 3 and beyond.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save your money... or check out NEOVAR by AN (After using P-Slin(nothing) - AP(nothing) - NEOVAR(great fullness))
waht does Neovar have to do with AP/Plsin?? :confused:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Research what it does, dude... you might actually learn something. (ATP-PCr System, Maximizing CP Stores, and Glucose Metabolism)
I thought it was a creatine product?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Research it... but it is, with added benefits that actually repartion (IMO) better than anything on the market.
damn, i was just reading up on it. Never knew it had all those extras :eek: i need to get my hands on some :D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if theres one thing i noticed on AP it was a huge increase in hunger. For that reason i think it would be pretty tough to put up with on a low carb diet. It was fantastic on maintenance and bulk diets though. Its one product i'd have as a staple in my supp regime if my wallet would allow it.

but now i'm intrigued by Neovar....:type:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually thinking of running AP in one of the next few months. I'm cutting now until January, and started off my cut in July with some AP. I noticed that I did shed some weight on it, and with a low-carb diet, I'd be interested to see how this goes. For me, it seemed to help with "storage" issues after bigger cheat meals. I think of it as 'security' in case I can't control what I'm eating that day.

At any rate, it should be an interesting experiment to run!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say, Neovar does give you some pretty good pumps and fullness. Have not tried AP, maybe USP will sponsor me some to compare????