post cycle therapy question.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running a superdrol or epistane cycle soon, but i was wondering if there is any legal supplements i could take for pct that would do the job. i would normally take nolvadex or clomid, but the person i would normally get them from no longer has them, and frankly i dont trust the sites that say they carry them, and i would prefer not to have to get them prescribed. any help would be greatly appreciated.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope you're not asking for a source...
1) Wrong forum
2) Try AI's PCS or PP's Derm Sustain

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im not asking for a source, i read in the steroid forum not to ask for sources so im not going to bother, but thanks for those recommendations. i know a lot of products claim to be adequate for pct but many dont cut it.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
If you pulsed epistane you might not get shutdown, ergo you might get away with derm sustain. superdrol will probably (some would argue "definately") shut you down, so in that case, a serm would be mandatory unless you want titties.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you pulsed epistane you might not get shutdown, ergo you might get away with derm sustain. superdrol will probably (some would argue "definately") shut you down, so in that case, a serm would be mandatory unless you want titties.
Right answer but wrong reason... Estrogen rebound would not be significant enough to cause gyno in the vast majority of people but none the less still the right answer with the SERM

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah, im leaning more towards the epistane due to the shutdown factor. i wouldnt want to take superdrol with out nolva or clomid on hand, thanks for the help though.