T3 Nitro + Furazardol

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
I am 68 years old, 190 lbs. I want to get cut / defined ... I just bought 180 ct. of T3 Nitro and a 60 ct. of Furazardol ... is this a good stack? Should I stack more supplements with it? Maybe H-Drol ? Sust 250 ? ZMA ? Other suggestions? When should I discontinue one or the other or both and what should I take for a post-cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 18 you shouldnt use either of those, they can cause permanent damage. Your hormones are as high as they ever will be right now, you should just make use of what you have. Diet + exersize will get you cut + defined, not those.

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
Well I already bought them ... what could happen if I did take those at 18? Does anyone else know anything about taking these at 18?

If not these, then what supplements would be ok? What do you think about Epistane?

What is a good energy booster during workout?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I already bought them ... what could happen if I did take those at 18? Does anyone else know anything about taking these at 18?

If not these, then what supplements would be ok? What do you think about Epistane?

What is a good energy booster during workout?
I am not familiar with T3 nitro but it sounds like straight thyroid hormone...Furazadrol and Epistane both are "legal" steroids.

Wait until you're 21.

If you want to get ripped/cut/muscular, follow a proper diet consisting of a lot of protein, complex carbs, and monounsaturated fats.

diet = everything

dean17

dean17

Awards
Dont take those supplements/ph's, take them back if you can, sell them to someone who's older, or put em up at the supp auction. At 18 your not ready for designers like epistane either, and if your looking for someone here to support the decision to take them then good luck, easy know's his stuff when he says good diet and excercise, thats key, especially now at your age. if your looking for a good safe pre workout boost then rpm is a good choice or adrenaline by genera is good for just straight cns stimulation u can pm me if you have any questions

p.s. zma is a good cheap supp, i would take it for its sleep effects alone, i dont see anything wrong if you wanted to use something like that

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
What's the worst that can happen and what are the chances of that happening?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the worst that can happen and what are the chances of that happening?

1. Inhibition of Natural Hormones
2. Liver Damage
3. Negative effects on cholesterol (Blood Lipid Profile)
4. Gynocomastia (Development of breast tissue in males)
5. Stunted growth

Now, I am all for using these compounds...I love using them even. However...it's not safe at your age. Will you listen to me? No. You're going to take these things anyway.

The chances that you will see serious side effects due to your age/improper research are about 65-75% IMO

dean17

dean17

Awards
uhh the worst? ur nuts shrivel up, your hpta is thrown out of whack, it may take months to recover, during that time ull lose more than the gains that you made while on cycle, premature closure of growth plates, low testosterone levels for umm ever, your lipid values and your liver values thrown out of whack if proper care is not taken, these are questions YOU should already know the answer to before even considering these compounds, dont do it man, you can do so much more with good diet and excercise right now than ull do by popping a couple pills, its just not the way to go

dean17

dean17

Awards
yo V u keep beatin me to it! ima hafta get on top of my game lol

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
1. Inhibition of Natural Hormones
2. Liver Damage
3. Negative effects on cholesterol (Blood Lipid Profile)
4. Gynocomastia (Development of breast tissue in males)
5. Stunted growth

Now, I am all for using these compounds...I love using them even. However...it's not safe at your age. Will you listen to me? No. You're going to take these things anyway.

The chances that you will see serious side effects due to your age/improper research are about 65-75% IMO
The sad part is you're probably right.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sad part is you're probably right.
there's no probably. this kid is gonna take everything he's mentioned in this post. I promise you that.

all of a sudden he hears "these are ACTUAL steroids????"

boom. him ad 6 other friends start pounding masstabs/furazadrol like they're pez.

dean17

dean17

Awards
there's no probably. this kid is gonna take everything he's mentioned in this post. I promise you that.

all of a sudden he hears "these are ACTUAL steroids????"

boom. him ad 6 other friends start pounding masstabs/furazadrol like they're pez.
i hope this doesn't turn out to be the case, i know i was just like that once, i thought my muscle building goals were pretty much determined by what pills i popped, luckily boards like this taught me the right way to do things before i took the steroid/ph plunge, and i was able to get away from that idea with the only side-effect til that point being a lighter wallet (damn muscletech!!!!!!!!!!!)

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
don't know what to say ....... i guess i just will accept the consequences as long as i get bigger its all good

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't know what to say ....... i guess i just will accept the consequences as long as i get bigger its all good
darwinism at it's finest.

I normally dont wish bad things on anyone, but I really hope you reap what you sow here. you deserve to 10 fold.

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
get a college degree man your lame

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn vaughntrue, you read that one like a book. too bad youth is wasted on the young,lol.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
darwinism at it's finest.

I normally dont wish bad things on anyone, but I really hope you reap what you sow here. you deserve to 10 fold.
That's pretty harsh but the reality here is that because the og poster probably keeps a poort diet, his results might be minimal at best. Most people don't realize how important(80%) of their diet is untill they really decide to get serious about livin the lifestyle.

dean17

dean17

Awards
you want to get bigger yet you disregard everybody on this boards opinion, apparently you dont even know what a proper pct is, without that ur going to lose any gains you make faster than you made them, do you know anything about support supps? i dont know why im typing this, i guess i just feel the need to try and save people from their own mistakes, but its your body so with that, do what you want

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
yeah i lied im 40 years old whats a good post therapy? im assumin some liver support and anit estro

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:frustrate x 99999999999999
u asked us our opinion.

we gave it to you.

our opinion: you should not use these products.

if you dont want to listen to us, thats fine....end the thread and go about your business.

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
well im gonna die some day mind as well make it sooner so i can get to heaven faster and get off this bull**** earth

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
well im gonna die some day mind as well make it sooner so i can get to heaven faster and get off this bull**** earth
Oh come on dude that is a pathetic excuse, you should listen to sound advice when it is given. Everyone makes poor choices, some learn from them and others do not. Best of luck to you /end thread!

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
i have always learned best from my own experience ..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok....so do them already.

if you're gonna go whole hog, grab some superdrol/phera plex and stack those with the furaz and have yourself an anabolic party.

as soon as you see some gyno growing, youll wish you did otherwise. craziest part about steroids is they almost never cause life ending illness...only life altering.

dean17

dean17

Awards
well then why dont you try experiencing the REAL bodybuilding lifestyle that revolves around a solid diet, and good training regimen, not this wannabe teenager, pop some steroids and try and get big without putting the time effort requiered, only to end up more frustrated at your still sub par physique and diminishing health

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are18, what experience do you have? you have an advantage over us older guys by being at your peak test level, take advantage of it.

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
thanks vaughntrue i just bought some superdrol. hopefully it stacks well with the other stuff. Thanks for the advice man!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks vaughntrue i just bought some superdrol. hopefully it stacks well with the other stuff. Thanks for the advice man!
np bro.

try 80mg/day for 6 weeks.

let me know your results!

:rofl:

dean17

dean17

Awards
yeah man i hope u like the superdrol, ur nuts may envy sun-maid raisins by the time its done, but if u get bigger its all good right?

Status
Not open for further replies.