Max daily dose of Thyrotabs

H

he_hate_me

Awards
Any experiences with more than 3 tabs a day?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember someone saying that they woke up in the middle of the night, flushed in the face (redness), sweating excessively, pain in the throat, and went to the hospital. I am not sure on how much they took, but it was beyond 4.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken 6 a day, didn't see a single change form it. Didn't work for me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really? thats crazy...

I dont respond well to many compounds, especially at rec doses, but @ 3/day the sweat never stopped.

I remember reading about a guy who used 3/day for the first 2 days, then bumped it to 6/day immediatly after since he didn't "feel" anything. he ended up in the hospital as well if I recall correctly

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 6 a day for 2 months, not a single drop of sweat more than I ussually do during a workout.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I did 6 a day for 2 months, not a single drop of sweat more than I ussually do during a workout.
Have you use t3 before? I was wondering if that may be a reason why you did not react to it. Just guessing.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP MAN!!!!!:jaw: Thats efing crazy bro! I just took the 3 pills a day for a mnoth, and it worked pretty good for me. Geez, that pretty sick though.....6/day for 2 months straight and nothing! LOL! Do you generally have a high tolerance to supps? But like they also say, some things will work for some and not others. I think 6 pills/day would have had me comatose,LOL!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
really? thats crazy...

I dont respond well to many compounds, especially at rec doses, but @ 3/day the sweat never stopped.

I remember reading about a guy who used 3/day for the first 2 days, then bumped it to 6/day immediatly after since he didn't "feel" anything. he ended up in the hospital as well if I recall correctly
Yeah, I was allways sweating on this stuff also! I remember a few times, being at the beach, and the sweat was literally gushing out of my pores!! I was completey drenched! One time a female friend that was with me was lik" HOLY SH*T DUDE! THATS NOT SWEAT? IT CAN'T BE! HOLY SH*T"! Yeah, it was pretty bad that time!

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im on my first week of TTabs so im just on 2 aday.. and i;ve been lightly sweating each day... but also i live in hawaii so its hot here.. but none the less.. my weight is slowly declining with a decent diet

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I did the same and gave up after 6 weeks. Mind you, anyone wanting to try Thyrotabs should go with the regular dose as my results withs supplements are not normal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
theswede Supplements 3
Radderthanyou Cycle Logs 32
L 35 and Older 0
Ubiyca Supplements 60
EasyEJL Supplements 16