libido stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    libido stack


    i was thinking blue-up,maca,HGW,and vitex.. for 8weeks..or should i take the vitex after the cycle?

  2. Registered User
    Naven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i was thinking blue-up,maca,HGW,and vitex.. for 8weeks..or should i take the vitex after the cycle?
    No stack needed, just some good quality maca, in a decent dose, and you'll be ready to slip it to anything that walks on more than one leg.
  3. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Bulk Muira Puama is cheap and definitely does the job too. It's seems to help me sleep better too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    how big of a dose for maca?
  5. Registered User
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    how big of a dose for maca?
    Maca is considered more of a food than a supplement. This is one of those you really can't take too much. You'll need to go with the powder form though. Most pill forms only have 30 to 60 pills and you would need to take 4 or more day. I take 2grams a day, and it works for me. I might even increase it a bit.

    www.macaweb.com

    Also if you take too much Vitex it can actully decrease your libido. Vitex is not going to do much for you. It did not do anything for me except maybe help me last a little longer.
  6. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Aspire 36. nuff said.
  7. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267886

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Aspire 36. nuff said.

    Once again Aspire36 is not a libido booster!.
  8. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    im taking 5 MassFX + 4 AdvancedPCT+ 7 Drive+ 4 Lean Xtreme Everyday an i fell like ****ing everything that has a hole bigenouff
  9. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267886

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    im taking 5 MassFX + 4 AdvancedPCT+ 7 Drive+ 4 Lean Xtreme Everyday an i fell like ****ing everything that has a hole bigenouff

    Damn!. When I was 24 I felt like that without any supplements!.
  10. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Damn!. When I was 24 I felt like that without any supplements!.
    i was having depression related lost of libido, that sucks balls big time
  11. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267886

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i was having depression related lost of libido, that sucks balls big time

    Sorry, man, now I feel bad.
  12. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sorry, man, now I feel bad.
    no prob, i had had libido problems like 1 or 2 years ago with an SD cycle 20/30/30 it shut me down really hard , and i had a crappy PCT it took me like 6 months to get back to normal and another PCT after PCT but the second pct was done correctly(and it was based on some stuff i read from posts from DR. D). Other than that when i get deppress for long periods of times and i start questioning were we come from and whats the deal with life and whats going to happen when we die that kind of stuff and i get in a ****ty depression i kind of lose intrest in sex and work but not on the gym and supps.
  13. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827;
    how big of a dose for maca?
    Maca, like Tribulus, is one of those compounds that appears to work well for some and not so well for others. Whatever supplements you end up selecting, be sure that you are in control of the traditional libido killers (to the extent they apply to you) including tiredness (fatigue), stress, sleep deprivation, depression, a poor diet, alcohol, and smoking. It's just that we sometimes ignore some of their cumulative negative impact on libido. With that said, I would select a complex that would include, but not necessarily be limited to, icariin (minimum 20% standardization; 50% would be cool), dodder seed (a key ingredient on its own; potentiates the effect of icariin), fo-ti (to nourish the kidneys and fight imbalances), reishi mushroom (adaptogen and nourisher; number one compound in traditional Chinese medicine for longevity), schisandra (powerful sexual tonic and all-rounder), and safed musli.
    Last edited by strategicmove; 10-13-2007 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Typo
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    791

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    With that said, I would select a complex that would include, but not necessarily be limited to, icariin (minimum 20% standardization; 50% would not be cool)
    Is this a typo?
    mw2012
  15. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x;
    Is this a typo?
    Yes it is! Thanks for pointing it out.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    diet is good..i dont drink or smoke,i get enough sleep. stress isnt that bad. im 28yrs old and my test levels are just below normal and my libido isnt that bad it just isnt as high as i would like it to be.
  17. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    how does the maca taste in powder form?
  18. Registered User
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    how does the maca taste in powder form?

    At first it tastes like ***t. But the tastes kind of grows on you. I mix it with Chocolate milk. 1grm in the morning with my protein shake-you do not taste it, and then 1grm again in the afternoon with chocolate milk. Also take some Alcar. There are studies that show this also helps at 2 to 5 grams a day.


    Reading a few post above-is 50% icariin good or bad. I just ordered some RPM for two reasons--Boost in the gym and the Icariin. I thought everything I read said 50% was good. Heck the 50% bulk is sold out at Nutra.
  19. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd;
    Also take some Alcar. There are studies that show this also helps at 2 to 5 grams a day.
    If you want the best from Carnitine in this department, you might want to consider combining Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC).

    As you probably know, the combination of 2g each of PLC and ALCAR daily turned out to be more effective than testosterone at improving nocturnal penile tumescence as well as the International Index of Erectile Function Score (IEFS). IEFS is an important measure of erectile and sexual function.

    This was the outcome of a study of male sexual dysfunction, in which testosterone supplementation was compared to supplementation with a combination of oral PLC and ALCAR. The combination of both of these advanced carnitine forms and testosterone improved the following penile functions: peak systolic velocity, end-diastolic velocity, resistive index, nocturnal penile tumescence, and the International Index of Erectile Function score.

    For those interested, the study is:

    Cavallini G, Caracciolo S, Vitali G, Modenini F, Biagiotti G. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology. 2004 Apr;63(4):641-6.

    I am not sure, if the study is available online.

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd;
    Reading a few post above-is 50% icariin good or bad. I just ordered some RPM for two reasons--Boost in the gym and the Icariin. I thought everything I read said 50% was good. Heck the 50% bulk is sold out at Nutra.
    50% Icariin is the best Icariin available! I prefer this level of extraction to any other. I had a typo that created the initial confusion. My apologies. So, once again, 50% Icariin rules!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Registered User
    Matt Skiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    166

    You may want to look into using Dermacrine Sustain. I have read nothing but good things on this product on here, and I've been using it for a few weeks myself and it has helped me out.

    This is a great thread!
  21. Registered User
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    If you want the best from Carnitine in this department, you might want to consider combining Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC).

    As you probably know, the combination of 2g each of PLC and ALCAR daily turned out to be more effective than testosterone at improving nocturnal penile tumescence as well as the International Index of Erectile Function Score (IEFS). IEFS is an important measure of erectile and sexual function.

    This was the outcome of a study of male sexual dysfunction, in which testosterone supplementation was compared to supplementation with a combination of oral PLC and ALCAR. The combination of both of these advanced carnitine forms and testosterone improved the following penile functions: peak systolic velocity, end-diastolic velocity, resistive index, nocturnal penile tumescence, and the International Index of Erectile Function score.

    For those interested, the study is:

    Cavallini G, Caracciolo S, Vitali G, Modenini F, Biagiotti G. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology. 2004 Apr;63(4):641-6.

    I am not sure, if the study is available online.


    50% Icariin is the best Icariin available! I prefer this level of extraction to any other. I had a typo that created the initial confusion. My apologies. So, once again, 50% Icariin rules!
    I read the article. The link is below. This is why I am ordering AlCAR, does PCL come in powder form?

    http://infowomanhrt.tripod.com/EDcureALC_ALA.html
  22. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd;
    I read the article. The link is below. This is why I am ordering AlCAR, does PCL come in powder form?

    http://infowomanhrt.tripod.com/EDcureALC_ALA.html
    I am not sure if PLC is available as powder.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    anything which aids the kidneys?
    chinese doctor told me, i had a weak pulse, hence kidney related and could affect my sex drive and performance.. im gonna go for a CT on my kidney just incase..

    hormone ace here!!!
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    I read the article. The link is below. This is why I am ordering AlCAR, does PCL come in powder form?

    http://infowomanhrt.tripod.com/EDcureALC_ALA.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...carnitine.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Dont bother to go. I am a full believer in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) for many illnesses but the Kidney in TCM does not correspond to the Kidney in Western Medicine. It is more akin to the Adrenal Gland (which sits atop the kidney anatomically) then the Kidney organ. Look into weak adrenal glands.

    Mr.50

    [QUOTE=AdelV;1046033]anything which aids the kidneys?
    chinese doctor told me, i had a weak pulse, hence kidney related and could affect my sex drive and performance.. im gonna go for a CT on my kidney just incase..

    hormone ace here!!![/QUOTE
  26. Registered User
    Matt Skiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i was having depression related lost of libido, that sucks balls big time

    I hear St John's Wort is good for depression problems.
  27. Registered User
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    288

    Thanks. I just received my order from Nutra so I may try to find a pill form at vitamen shope near me for now. Is PLCAR the same as L-Carnitine or different. Does GNC sell this product?
  28. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i was thinking blue-up,maca,HGW,and vitex.. for 8weeks..or should i take the vitex after the cycle?
    Skip all that and go DIESEL TEST hardcore for 8 weeks
  29. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Skiba View Post
    I hear St John's Wort is good for depression problems.
    st johns wort will prob. decrease ur libido.

    Libido has more to do with dopamine. st johns wort has nothing to do with dopamine, but i will or may help you relax.
  30. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    [QUOTE=Mr.50;1046241]Dont bother to go. I am a full believer in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) for many illnesses but the Kidney in TCM does not correspond to the Kidney in Western Medicine. It is more akin to the Adrenal Gland (which sits atop the kidney anatomically) then the Kidney organ. Look into weak adrenal glands.

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    anything which aids the kidneys?
    chinese doctor told me, i had a weak pulse, hence kidney related and could affect my sex drive and performance.. im gonna go for a CT on my kidney just incase..

    hormone ace here!!![/QUOTE
    thanx, i just got 2 bottles of that reset ad...

  31. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    diesel test never did anything for me
  32. Registered User
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    308

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff k View Post
    No stack needed, just some good quality maca, in a decent dose, and you'll be ready to slip it to anything that walks on more than one leg.
    People respond to different chemicals differently. I think a stack is better than mega dosing one supp.

    Thats why I like Goliath Labs Tribuloid - its got a bunch of stuff in it. Im not sure if its the trib or something else, but something in there gives me great gains in the libido department.
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    Thanks. I just received my order from Nutra so I may try to find a pill form at vitamen shope near me for now. Is PLCAR the same as L-Carnitine or different. Does GNC sell this product?
    Propionyl-l-Carnitine is a carnitine ester I found in the research about 3 years ago while I was at BN. I started using it immediately.

    PLCAR offers numerous benefits that far surpass regular Carnitine, and in some respects is even superior to ALCAR, depending on goals. It offers superior fatloss, increased aerobic endurance, decrease in body fatigue, and treatment for symptoms of low testosterone (increased libido, etc.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  34. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    diesel test never did anything for me
    u used DIESEL TEST Hardcore and it never did anything for you?
  35. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    u used DIESEL TEST Hardcore and it never did anything for you?
    no i didnt respond at all.
  36. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Propionyl-l-Carnitine is a carnitine ester I found in the research about 3 years ago while I was at BN. I started using it immediately.

    PLCAR offers numerous benefits that far surpass regular Carnitine, and in some respects is even superior to ALCAR, depending on goals. It offers superior fatloss, increased aerobic endurance, decrease in body fatigue, and treatment for symptoms of low testosterone (increased libido, etc.)
    PLCAR looks very interesting. im gonna have to give it a try and see what happens.
  37. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    i have double my servings of fruits and eating alot more celery this week. that alone i have seen an improvement in libido and load size.
  38. Registered User
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    791

    I'm not necessarily doubting you, ohio, but I find it kinda crazy that you have absolutely no response to DTH, while some apples and celery is turning you into Peter North? Am I reading this wrong?
    [edit: I, myself, am a non-responder to PowerFull. But DTH has so many useful ingredients that you'd think at least one of them would affect you. Did you underdose?]
    mw2012
  39. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    I'm not necessarily doubting you, ohio, but I find it kinda crazy that you have absolutely no response to DTH, while some apples and celery is turning you into Peter North? Am I reading this wrong?
    [edit: I, myself, am a non-responder to PowerFull. But DTH has so many useful ingredients that you'd think at least one of them would affect you. Did you underdose?]
    I personally hate when people say they used a GET DIESEL product, esp. DTH and say "I saw nothing." Thats almost impossible that you followed the directions and saw absolutly nothing, as if you were taking nothing at all. I can see if you used during a heavy cycle or something like that, but even if you dont get crazy strong, you should see one of a few things including, better mood, increased pumps, increased semen volume, increased libido, increased training intensity. I always approach a supplement from many different angles and with several ingredients to have a small to no amount of non-responders.

    Anyway you might want to try bulk maca at 3-6g a day.
  40. Registered User
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    791

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I always approach a supplement from many different angles and with several ingredients to have a small to no amount of non-responders.
    The danger with this approach is that, with several different ingredients, they can all tend to be underdosed (as in Paravol). But Diesel products don't seem to fall into this trap -- Chuck does try to dose them effectively.
    I would suggest that maybe ohio simply didn't give DTH enough time to kick in. These ingredients can have a cumulative effect, building up over a few weeks.
    mw2012
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LIBIDO STACK!?
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 04:47 AM
  2. Would the people of AM like to see a Anabolic Innovations libido stack
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:22 PM
  3. Super Libido stack!
    By Link24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:05 AM
  4. Best Libido Stack
    By azweightlifte in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in