Nutra-fan!

  1. Nutra-fan!


    I have shopped at a lot of different E-Merchants in the past few years that I thought were pretty decent and courteous to me, a customer. Well, I would like to thank NutraPlanet and their staff for proving to me why they are such a wonderful merchant to shop at. I have made over 40 orders in the past 7 months from NP and I have yet to have one single problem or complaint. For example, I purchased an order yesterday at 1500 and like always, requested any samples that they can provide. Well, not even 24 hours later my order is here and the amount of samples that they sent is just outstanding. ALRI ‘s WTF Pumped – Lean Dreams – Venom 3.0 – Nimbus Nutrition’s BLAST – BSN’s N.O. XPLODE – and a few others.

    I just cannot describe the sheer satisfaction that I receive from actually being treated so well from an online merchant. NutraPlanet is the best in my book. Thanks NP!


  2. I agree 110%

  3. I wholeheartedly agree. Nutra is the shiznit! Last order i got a free t-shirt and a boatload of samples.
    •   
       


  4. Nutra Planet totally Rocks!!! They got my business now!!!!!

  5. I've been doing business with NutraPlanet for years. Never had a complaint. Excellent service! Thanks guys.

  6. yea man last time i ordered i got a ton of poseidon blast and venom samples

  7. yeah well I never got any samples and still love 'em. It's really the only place I shop for supps. Kudos NP!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    I've been doing business with NutraPlanet for years. Never had a complaint. Excellent service! Thanks guys.
    I never got poseidon samples. I wish I did, I only got BSN and ALRI stuff.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I never got poseidon samples. I wish I did, I only got BSN and ALRI stuff.
    They may have been running low...we are working on getting them more samples of all products very soon.

    Workin

  10. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    They may have been running low...we are working on getting them more samples of all products very soon.

    Workin

  11. Hey - let's bump this and express our satisfaction for NP!

    NP - Supplement KING!

  12. Well my first experience with NP wasn't as pleasant as everyone's else and I didn't even get a free sample or t-shirt. But I got to hand it to them for trying their best to correct it. I'm definately looking forward to ordering a bottle of drive and bulk x-factor from them in the near future.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Well my first experience with NP wasn't as pleasant as everyone's else and I didn't even get a free sample or t-shirt. But I got to hand it to them for trying their best to correct it. I'm definately looking forward to ordering a bottle of drive and bulk x-factor from them in the near future.
    I am sure it was an unfortunate oversight. I do believe they have been pulling 28 hour days preparing for the sale.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am sure it was an unfortunate oversight. I do believe they have been pulling 28 hour days preparing for the sale.

    ya that's cool. they handled the situation quite well. I still plan to order from them again in the future.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Well my first experience with NP wasn't as pleasant as everyone's else and I didn't even get a free sample or t-shirt. But I got to hand it to them for trying their best to correct it. I'm definately looking forward to ordering a bottle of drive and bulk x-factor from them in the near future.
    That is not a way to judge a company. Either way, when NP does have free samples to give, they are pretty generous.

  16. hell yea! np is the best!

  17. well ive spent alot of money there and never recieved a sample, am I doing something wrong?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    well ive spent alot of money there and never recieved a sample, am I doing something wrong?
    Not asking?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. your right, but to be honest, i could care less about free samples or free t-shirt. as long as my product is shipped and arrives in a reasonable time. hell most of the time those free shirts are too big. lol.. anyways, I judge a company by it's response time and customer service and NP definately passed the test, so in the end I was a happy camper.


    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    That is not a way to judge a company. Either way, when NP does have free samples to give, they are pretty generous.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    well ive spent alot of money there and never recieved a sample, am I doing something wrong?
    Not enough sexual favors?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:38 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:45 AM
  3. Any Girls Gone Wild Fans? Ow ow
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 08:03 PM
  4. College Football: Who's a Fan?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 01:34 PM
  5. For The Keto Fans
    By WYD02 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Log in
Log in