Nutra-fan!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have shopped at a lot of different E-Merchants in the past few years that I thought were pretty decent and courteous to me, a customer. Well, I would like to thank NutraPlanet and their staff for proving to me why they are such a wonderful merchant to shop at. I have made over 40 orders in the past 7 months from NP and I have yet to have one single problem or complaint. For example, I purchased an order yesterday at 1500 and like always, requested any samples that they can provide. Well, not even 24 hours later my order is here and the amount of samples that they sent is just outstanding. ALRI ‘s WTF Pumped – Lean Dreams – Venom 3.0 – Nimbus Nutrition’s BLAST – BSN’s N.O. XPLODE – and a few others.

I just cannot describe the sheer satisfaction that I receive from actually being treated so well from an online merchant. NutraPlanet is the best in my book. Thanks NP!

easymac

easymac

Awards
I wholeheartedly agree. Nutra is the shiznit! Last order i got a free t-shirt and a boatload of samples.

Awards
Nutra Planet totally Rocks!!! They got my business now!!!!!

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing business with NutraPlanet for years. Never had a complaint. Excellent service! Thanks guys.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea man last time i ordered i got a ton of poseidon blast and venom samples

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
yeah well I never got any samples and still love 'em. It's really the only place I shop for supps. Kudos NP!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing business with NutraPlanet for years. Never had a complaint. Excellent service! Thanks guys.
I never got poseidon samples. I wish I did, I only got BSN and ALRI stuff.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I never got poseidon samples. I wish I did, I only got BSN and ALRI stuff.
They may have been running low...we are working on getting them more samples of all products very soon.

Workin

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey - let's bump this and express our satisfaction for NP!

NP - Supplement KING!

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Well my first experience with NP wasn't as pleasant as everyone's else and I didn't even get a free sample or t-shirt. But I got to hand it to them for trying their best to correct it. I'm definately looking forward to ordering a bottle of drive and bulk x-factor from them in the near future.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well my first experience with NP wasn't as pleasant as everyone's else and I didn't even get a free sample or t-shirt. But I got to hand it to them for trying their best to correct it. I'm definately looking forward to ordering a bottle of drive and bulk x-factor from them in the near future.
I am sure it was an unfortunate oversight. I do believe they have been pulling 28 hour days preparing for the sale.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I am sure it was an unfortunate oversight. I do believe they have been pulling 28 hour days preparing for the sale.

ya that's cool. they handled the situation quite well. I still plan to order from them again in the future.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That is not a way to judge a company. Either way, when NP does have free samples to give, they are pretty generous.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well ive spent alot of money there and never recieved a sample, am I doing something wrong?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

grocker

Awards
  • Established
your right, but to be honest, i could care less about free samples or free t-shirt. as long as my product is shipped and arrives in a reasonable time. hell most of the time those free shirts are too big. lol.. anyways, I judge a company by it's response time and customer service and NP definately passed the test, so in the end I was a happy camper.

That is not a way to judge a company. Either way, when NP does have free samples to give, they are pretty generous.