SDNG+Methyl 1-D=?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically the products are very similar, they are both DHEA + an AI with funky naming to hide that. so probably not a good idea to stack

cf3

Awards
how about 3 weeks of SDNG.. followed by 3 weeks of Methyl 1-d then PCT...Think that would be too harsh? Or should i do SDNG then PCT..then Methyl 1-d followed by another PCT

cf3

Awards
I wanna try both products soon and i want to use both somewhat together

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
the thing is like we said it is DHEA to much of it would cause some estrogen side effects, i would choose SDNG over M1D dont bother with LG sciences brother

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about 3 weeks of SDNG.. followed by 3 weeks of Methyl 1-d then post cycle therapy...Think that would be too harsh? Or should i do SDNG then PCT..then Methyl 1-d followed by another PCT
you wont need much PCT for these at label dose. they are so close to the same there isn't much point in buying both, unless you are trying to see the difference between em

cf3

Awards
ok thanks for the advice:thumbsup: Think ill just stick to the Mass FX to stack with the Superdrol NG.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lol, on Methyl-1D there is a warning saying:

'Known in the State Of California to cause reproductive and birth defects.'

So there's something in Methyl 1D that's does that.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Lol, on Methyl-1D there is a warning saying:

'Known in the State Of California to cause reproductive and birth defects.'

So there's something in Methyl 1D that's does that.
well two things
one DHEA
two the AI
both are of steroid Natures and altering hormones other than the natural change that occurs during pregnancy can cause serious birth defects

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
well two things
one DHEA
two the AI
both are of steroid Natures and altering hormones other than the natural change that occurs during pregnancy can cause serious birth defects
So all AIs and DHEA products can potentially cause birth defects ?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
So all AIs and DHEA products can potentially cause birth defects ?
both are steroids
sex hormones in a sense. even AIs are technincally steroids tho not always anabolic look at 6 oxo a steroid with no anabolic or androgenic nature. then there is formestane which is an active in itself also it converts being 65% as anabolic as plain methyl test when u look at it like that it is nearly as potent as 3AD/11 oxo which is 70% as anabolic as plain methyl test
DHEA can cause serious adverse side effects in women whom are pregnant the pathways of the hormones it can convert to is insane! altering any of the bodies natural means of hormonal change during somthing as fragile as pregnancy can be quite dangerous
hopefully that helps a bit

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
sometimes you can find methyl 1D alot cheaper than SDNG , maybe you could use it in place of a few of your SDNG doses such that you can extend your SDNG run and keep it at high doses?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro - go with SDNG! You are wasting your money and contributing to a poor company in LG!

You will like the "pre-work out" energy from SDNG!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Legal Gear is junk. SDNG is preworkout. so have at it.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
how about 3 weeks of SDNG.. followed by 3 weeks of Methyl 1-d then post cycle therapy...Think that would be too harsh? Or should i do SDNG then PCT..then Methyl 1-d followed by another PCT
Harshness is not the issue. These 2 products are essentially DHEA. Go to Rite Aid and by DHEA for $10 instead of paying 100+ for this combo.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
yeah and if the "pre workout" is your justification for the product , pick up some yohimbine while you are at it. No reason to buy SDNG for it's "preworkout "caffeine and yohimbine

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the advice:thumbsup: Think ill just stick to the Mass FX to stack with the Superdrol NG.
That will make a nice little stack right there. :cheers: