Sweating on Drive/RPM

jnoodles

Awards
I recently tried both RPM and Drive. Unfortunately, both caused a reaggravation of a previous case of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and this became so uncomfortable I had to stop taking these supps. Anyone had this experience? Anyone know if the sweats stop after a while?

200mph

Awards
It will make me sweat more because rpm has a thermogenic effect for fat loss. Does the same to me, but it isn't anything crazy that i cant handle

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking RPM and I sweat a little more during my workouts and have a slightly elevated temp during the day. But I don't find it unbearable.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I recently tried both RPM and Drive. Unfortunately, both caused a reaggravation of a previous case of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and this became so uncomfortable I had to stop taking these supps. Anyone had this experience? Anyone know if the sweats stop after a while?
Yeah, due to thermogenic effect. I'm usually hot when other people are comfortable, nothing unbearable though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
that'll happen with any decent thermo....Leviathan + Drive = soaked during my workouts...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yep, it's a common report. If you're concerned with pit-sweat, get some certain-Dri ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both compounds (Drive and RPM) act synergistically and combined are thermogenic as hell- increased sweating= increased thermogenesis :)

PS Oh, and the combination is extremely anabolic as well :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sweat like a whore on a Navy ship on this stuff.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, it is like a fat kid on meth...not a pretty site.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like several previous contributors have said, RPM and Drive were just doing the thermogenic part of their job. It is not clear from your post, though, if the effect was dose-dependent. As hyperhidrosis is a condition that exists independently of the consumption of RPM and Drive, it was not clear from your post, if the combination of RPM and Drive made your hyperhidrosis worse throughout the day or only a few hours after taking RPM and Drive (like a lot of athletes without hyperhidrosis might).