• Ragnarok

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am about to order WTF pumped due to the kick a$$ sample that I tried, but I saw Ragnarok and it looks good, but I have never tried it. Which one should I choose?

JpB

Awards
If you can deal with the taste of WTF pumped before your workouts then Id say that both are very good for you. I personally could not deal with it so I voted Rag.

easymac

easymac

Awards
I have never used Ragnarok but i started WTF pumped today and it taste very bad. It worked ok, but i wouldnt say its the creme of the crop as far as NO supps go. I liked just plain bulk glycerol monstearate and dicreatine malate better. Also i though CEL Nox surge was da bomb!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the taste of WTF Pump'd is anything to complain about really.

But your decision is gonna depend on what you're looking for. If you want pump, then go with ALRI's. I don't know much about Ragnorak, but I think it's not really geared for pumps.

Good luck with the decision.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have never used Ragnarok but i started WTF pumped today and it taste very bad. It worked ok, but i wouldnt say its the creme of the crop as far as NO supps go. I liked just plain bulk glycerol monstearate and dicreatine malate better. Also i though CEL Nox surge was da bomb!
Lol, how do you like all the 'grit' everywhere once your done drinking it out of your shaker cup ?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
WTF pumped taste like **** , RAGNAROK Taste GOOD !! :D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WTF doesn't taste that bad, but it's good for pumps. Ragnarok tastes good, but I didn't use it long enough to be able to judge physiological effects.

easymac

easymac

Awards
WTF doesn't taste that bad, but it's good for pumps. Ragnarok tastes good, but I didn't use it long enough to be able to judge physiological effects.
To each his own, i thought it tasted pretty bad. I will continue to use it though. I dont let taste get in the way if a supplement is effective.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
To each his own, i thought it tasted pretty bad. I will continue to use it though. I dont let taste get in the way if a supplement is effective.
Even if the product works like WTF Pump'd, I will not be buying their product again.

easymac

easymac

Awards
Even if the product works like WTF Pump'd, I will not be buying their product again.

Yeah, i probably wouldnt buy it again b/c there are other things just as effective that taste a lot better. But if someone gave it to me i would definitely use it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
MST is sending me some samples hopefully it will contain a sample of Ragnarok so I can try it. Thanks for the feedback so far. The price of Rag is definitely right and you get more servings.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and ragnarok is available with or without stims, which is handy if you already are taking RPM or leviathan or any of a number of other stim products

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
Well, I am about to order WTF pumped due to the kick a$$ sample that I tried, but I saw Ragnarok and it looks good, but I have never tried it. Which one should I choose?

I have never tried Raganrok, so my review would probably be one sided. I actually liked the taste of WTF (then again I never base my review on taste), to me it tastes like lemonade with small amount of herbs. The gritty stuff sticking to the side is Glycerol Monosterate, I think it is used more as an emulsifier, and it helps retain water as well. As far as effectiveness is concerned WTF beats everything bar none. Also note that it doesnt have any carbohydrates in it like most other no2 drinks.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well, I went ahead and ordered WTF and then I got a sample of Ragnarok a couple of days later and it gave me a lot of energy, but I didn't feel the pumps were at intense as with WTF. I know that you need to take a product more than one time to really reap all the benifits and I had one sample of Ragnarok, so I can't really compare the two yet. I will probably order Ragnarok when I am done with WTF so that I can give a better review.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
Well, I went ahead and ordered WTF and then I got a sample of Ragnarok a couple of days later and it gave me a lot of energy, but I didn't feel the pumps were at intense as with WTF. I know that you need to take a product more than one time to really reap all the benifits and I had one sample of Ragnarok, so I can't really compare the two yet. I will probably order Ragnarok when I am done with WTF so that I can give a better review.
I have 50 packs of sample of Hyperdrive 3.0. I told the NP guys once that I am not fat, then I was like WTF, I can keep it in the shelf until I get fat from using the Walls to ball matrix. :nutkick: Good to hear that you are enjoying WTF, to me the taste isnt bad in about 16oz of water, goes down like lemon flavored propel and at the end you get to lick the glass to get all the glycerol mono in your system.

onelife

onelife

Awards
this is a tuffy bro!! id say rag definitely for taste!! it also has generous amount of servings ... as far as energy goes i got way more from WTF

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok all the way. It's gotta be one of the best formulated and best tasting preworkout supps out right now. MST doesn't fawk around.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok all the way. It's gotta be one of the best formulated and best tasting preworkout supps out right now. MST doesn't fawk around.
Thanks for the kind words, Aeter!

I am biased, but I love Ragnarok. I have went through several tubs and I have a lot more in the cabinet. Definitely one of the best preworkout formulations to date IMO. A full serving of creatine, plus electrolytes, stimulants, volumizers, etc. I've never tried WTF, and I haven't really looked into the reviews. If you'd like for me to pull up some 'ROK reviews for future reference I could do that for you.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies! I have been using WTF and I am loving it. I only need one scoop PWO (I needed at least 3 with NO Explode and Superpump 250). The pumps with this stuff are unreal! I also should add that I add additional GMS and additional Creatine Malate. I try not to put too much in stock into how a product tastes, as long as it tastes better than Yellow Gold, LOL.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Wtf does give decent energy and CRAZY pumps. I haven't tried ragnarok yet but hope too soon. MST products are top notch quality though, I'm sure you cant go wrong with either. I'm about stack cordygen and carnage together. We also just got their new multi vitamin complex in, MVP which I'm gonna try.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
If you can deal with the taste of WTF pumped before your workouts then Id say that both are very good for you. I personally could not deal with it so I voted Rag.
Yeah, it does taste awful.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Wtf does give decent energy and CRAZY pumps. I haven't tried ragnarok yet but hope too soon. MST products are top notch quality though, I'm sure you cant go wrong with either. I'm about stack cordygen and carnage together. We also just got their new multi vitamin complex in, MVP which I'm gonna try.
I need to leave a review for their ZMK product. I got a sample of it in the mail and I noticed better sleep with just the one dose!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies! I have been using WTF and I am loving it. I only need one scoop PWO (I needed at least 3 with NO Explode and Superpump 250). The pumps with this stuff are unreal! I also should add that I add additional GMS and additional Creatine Malate. I try not to put too much in stock into how a product tastes, as long as it tastes better than Yellow Gold, LOL.
I enjoyed the pumps on WTF as well. I think the GMS is the key to that in the formula and I'm sure they were even better with more added. I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
WTF tastes bad like asprin or something, Rag just tastes like ass 10x worse than WTF. Also the RAG made me feel like puking 45 min later all 10x I tried it, regradlesss of empty stomach or not, number of scoops, or lifting intensity. I gave half the bottle away.

cantstop19

Awards
never tried wtf pumpd but i wasnt to impressed with the pumps from ragnarok but the strength gains were very impressive

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
after i tried xlevol, 1 gram beta alanine, two scoops poseidon... its kinda hard to enjoy anything else

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
WTF tastes bad like asprin or something, Rag just tastes like ass 10x worse than WTF. Also the RAG made me feel like puking 45 min later all 10x I tried it, regradlesss of empty stomach or not, number of scoops, or lifting intensity. I gave half the bottle away.
This is the first time i've ever heard a review like this, and i'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.

To each their own with pre workouts. Everything is going to work differently for different people. As a rep, I am clearly biased...but my 2 favorite pre workouts of all time are Ragnarok (caff free) and RPM.