What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?

  1. Registered User
    Deccadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    175

    What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?


    What seems to be the best drink, or powder to mix your Nutraplanet bulk BCAA's with? Do they disolve well? Crystal LIght??

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    i either mix them with my protein shake or with gatorade powder. If you let the BCAAs sit for a while, then they mix up better. I usually let mine sit (aside from when I mix them in protein shakes) in gatorade for 20 minutes.
  3. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1795

    Quote Originally Posted by Deccadick View Post
    What seems to be the best drink, or powder to mix your Nutraplanet bulk BCAA's with? Do they disolve well? Crystal LIght??
    Ive been trying to come up with something for this. I wanna get some bulk BCAA's, bulk CM, etc....and add something like

    1) powdered propel
    2) powdered gatordade
    3) powdered crystal light
    4) maybe some BSL powder
    (dont think they sell it anymore though?)

    Just tired of paying all that money for xtend, but dang, its so good.

    any ideas?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1795

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    with gatorade powder. If you let the BCAAs sit for a while, then they mix up better. I usually let mine sit (aside from when I mix them in protein shakes) in gatorade for 20 minutes.
    Yep, exactly what i do. Just buy a big gatorade and dump 2 scoops of BCAA, and let it sit in the freezer for 10 min. Works pretty well.

    thanks
  5. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    poseidon and crystal light...
  6. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1795

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    poseidon and crystal light...
    Here is my question. When i buy bulk BCAA's from nutra, they are real "fluffy", and light so to speak.

    When i buy XTEND, they seem a little more dense, and granular. I think this is the reason XTEND mixes so well.

    Anyone tell me why this is so, or how we could make bulk BCAA's like this.

    thanks
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    true protein makes instantized BCAAs that supposedly mix up instantly... you could try those.
  8. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1795

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    true protein makes instantized BCAAs that supposedly mix up instantly... you could try those.
    For example? (just trying to get an idea)
  9. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    haha...or you could stop being a b*tch and just drink em..haha...im playin, but really, its not thaaaaat big of a deal is it?
    I do agree, xtend is the sh*t...
  10. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    strawberry banana crystal light mmmmmmmmmm
  11. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Crystal light or more recently, 4C's version of a Crystal light type drink. I like this one more than crystal light, becuase it is sweetened with Splenda, not Aspertame and it tates better. Their fruit punch is the bomb!
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Crystal light or more recently, 4C's version of a Crystal light type drink. I like this one more than crystal light, becuase it is sweetened with Splenda, not Aspertame and it tates better. Their fruit punch is the bomb!
    4C's?

    Which store do you get these from?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    ya 4 c's has good stuff... I like the blueberry white tea... maybe its just a west coast comp duno
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    4C's?

    Which store do you get these from?
    Bump to this. I've been looking for something like this for forever, but I've never heard of 4C's.
  15. JpB
    JpB is offline
    Registered User
    JpB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    563

    I have a work friend who is always putting that into his water bottles. He says he got them from the grocery store in the drink aisle. I cant seem to find them thou. I think hes holding out on me.
  16. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    4C's?

    Which store do you get these from?
    Wally World, A.K.A Walmart ! Yeah, it's pretty good stuff! I have the Pomgranite/ Berry mix,Simply Apple, and Fuit Punch! Fruit punch is the Bomb shizzle!
  17. Registered User
    Deccadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    175

    do the BCAA's disolve well in the 4c's? Do you guys add extra Leucine to your BCAA's or do you think that would mess up the ratio?
  18. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    i dont really think your going to find any drink that will fully disolve them..for what they do though ill gladly take a mouth full of powder
  19. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Some pics of 4C stuff.


    Hey DSADE, here are some pics so maybe you can spot it easier somwhere. I for got to mention that I also picked some up at a local supermarket chain called Pathmark. I know we got them here in NY, but not sure if they have em anywhere else But perhaps you cant try looking in the grocery stores around your way, and myabe they have it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Hey DSADE, here are some pics so maybe you can spot it easier somwhere. I for got to mention that I also picked some up at a local supermarket chain called Pathmark. I know we got them here in NY, but not sure if they have em anywhere else But perhaps you cant try looking in the grocery stores around your way, and myabe they have it.
    Could you list out all the ingredients for me? Or at least tell me if there's still Maltodextrin in it?
  21. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    i dont really think your going to find any drink that will fully disolve them..for what they do though ill gladly take a mouth full of powder
    Yeah, I agree, but actually, the longer it sits in the drink, I've noticed that it just about fully dissolves. I put four scoops of BCAA's in a gallon of water,and some 4C. I drink 2 gallons like this every day, so that is about 40g of BCAA's/day for me. I think this has definately helped me preserve muscle on my hard cut that I am still currently on(trying to get down to 5% bf!)
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Damn, that looks good....too bad there is no Pathmark here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Registered User
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, California
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    602

    I use Tang. Seriously, we have a tub of tang leftover from a 70s party. I use 4 teaspoons of BCAA to 1 teaspoon of Tang. I hardly notice the BCAAs anymore in about 16-18oz of water
  24. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Damn, that looks good....too bad there is no Pathmark here.
    There's gotta be a Walmart though!!
  25. Registered User
    SMOKEPALADIN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hunting Lycanthrope
    Age
    40
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    260

    Crystal Light/Poseidon/Kwick Karb/Blender Bottle
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    There's gotta be a Walmart though!!
    What is this Walmart you speak of?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Registered User
    SMOKEPALADIN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hunting Lycanthrope
    Age
    40
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    260

    What is this Walmart you speak of?
    Some new chain, here they are gonna give AMES and WoolWorth's a run for their money!
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEPALADIN View Post
    Some new chain, here they are gonna give AMES and WoolWorth's a run for their money!
    Bah...those chain stores will never make any money. People will stand behind Mom and Pop Stores. It's what makes America great.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Could you list out all the ingredients for me? Or at least tell me if there's still Maltodextrin in it?
    Sure thing bro! I'll use the apple flavor as it was the closest one to me.

    Ingredients: Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Natural Apple Flavor, Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Caramel Color, Potassium and Sodium Citrates(controls acidity), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Magnesium Oxide(Prevents Caking), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum.
  30. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEPALADIN View Post
    Some new chain, here they are gonna give AMES and WoolWorth's a run for their money!
    HUH??? New Chain?? Walmarts been out for a while now, and I thought they were all across the US! WoolWorth's.....HOLY CRAP!!!! The Last one I saw up here in NY was like.....ohhhh about 15-16 years ago!! Wow, I'm getting old ! LOL!
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Sure thing bro! I'll use the apple flavor as it was the closest one to me.

    Ingredients: Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Natural Apple Flavor, Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Caramel Color, Potassium and Sodium Citrates(controls acidity), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Magnesium Oxide(Prevents Caking), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum.
    Awesome, thanks! I'm gonna have to check out Wal-Mart sometime to see if they have this. I never knew Wally World and Wal-Mart were the same. I've never even seen a Wally World.
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Awesome, thanks! I'm gonna have to check out Wal-Mart sometime to see if they have this. I never knew Wally World and Wal-Mart were the same. I've never even seen a Wally World.
    I remember taking a trip across the country with my mom, sister, dad, and Grandma (for part of the way...then she died) across the country to Wally World. We had quite an adventure.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Registered User
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, California
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    602

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I remember taking a trip across the country with my mom, sister, dad, and Grandma (for part of the way...then she died) across the country to Wally World. We had quite an adventure.
    Hi Rusty!
  34. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I remember taking a trip across the country with my mom, sister, dad, and Grandma (for part of the way...then she died) across the country to Wally World. We had quite an adventure.
  35. Registered User
    SMOKEPALADIN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hunting Lycanthrope
    Age
    40
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    260

    Some new chain, here they are gonna give AMES and WoolWorth's a run for their money!
    HUH??? New Chain?? Walmarts been out for a while now, and I thought they were all across the US! WoolWorth's.....HOLY CRAP!!!! The Last one I saw up here in NY was like.....ohhhh about 15-16 years ago!! Wow, I'm getting old ! LOL!
    I mis-spelled "here" I meant to put "hear" LOL
    I was just BS'n
    I think the last WoolWorths' around hear was probably 15 years ago
  36. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Awesome, thanks! I'm gonna have to check out Wal-Mart sometime to see if they have this. I never knew Wally World and Wal-Mart were the same. I've never even seen a Wally World.
    Just a stupid name my buddies used to call it when I was in the Marine Corp
  37. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEPALADIN View Post
    I mis-spelled "here" I meant to put "hear" LOL
    I was just BS'n
    I think the last WoolWorths' around hear was probably 15 years ago
    LOL!! ! For a second there I was like HOLY SHYTE! A WoolWorths! LOL!! DOn't worry, I wonder how many times I've sounded like a dumb ass w/ my bad spelling !
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I remember taking a trip across the country with my mom, sister, dad, and Grandma (for part of the way...then she died) across the country to Wally World. We had quite an adventure.
    Haha that's the only time I've ever actually heard of Wally World before this. That movie's awesome.
  39. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    658

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Haha that's the only time I've ever actually heard of Wally World before this. That movie's awesome.
    Yeah, that movie is hilarious!!!!
  40. Registered User
    Deccadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    175

    I heard they are gonna change the name to CHINA-MART!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where do you mix your bulk BCAA?
    By Jonbero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. What do you mix your bulks with????
    By poopypants in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:54 PM
  3. what do you mix your superdrol powder with? part two
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 02:58 AM
  4. what do you mix your superdrol powder with?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 06:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in