What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
What seems to be the best drink, or powder to mix your Nutraplanet bulk BCAA's with? Do they disolve well? Crystal LIght??

tattoopierced1

i either mix them with my protein shake or with gatorade powder. If you let the BCAAs sit for a while, then they mix up better. I usually let mine sit (aside from when I mix them in protein shakes) in gatorade for 20 minutes.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
What seems to be the best drink, or powder to mix your Nutraplanet bulk BCAA's with? Do they disolve well? Crystal LIght??
Ive been trying to come up with something for this. I wanna get some bulk BCAA's, bulk CM, etc....and add something like

1) powdered propel
2) powdered gatordade
3) powdered crystal light
4) maybe some BSL powder
(dont think they sell it anymore though?)

Just tired of paying all that money for xtend, but dang, its so good.

any ideas?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
with gatorade powder. If you let the BCAAs sit for a while, then they mix up better. I usually let mine sit (aside from when I mix them in protein shakes) in gatorade for 20 minutes.
Yep, exactly what i do. Just buy a big gatorade and dump 2 scoops of BCAA, and let it sit in the freezer for 10 min. Works pretty well.

thanks

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
poseidon and crystal light...
Here is my question. When i buy bulk BCAA's from nutra, they are real "fluffy", and light so to speak.

When i buy XTEND, they seem a little more dense, and granular. I think this is the reason XTEND mixes so well.

Anyone tell me why this is so, or how we could make bulk BCAA's like this.

thanks

tattoopierced1

true protein makes instantized BCAAs that supposedly mix up instantly... you could try those.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...or you could stop being a b*tch and just drink em..haha...im playin, but really, its not thaaaaat big of a deal is it?
I do agree, xtend is the sh*t...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Crystal light or more recently, 4C's version of a Crystal light type drink. I like this one more than crystal light, becuase it is sweetened with Splenda, not Aspertame and it tates better. Their fruit punch is the bomb!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crystal light or more recently, 4C's version of a Crystal light type drink. I like this one more than crystal light, becuase it is sweetened with Splenda, not Aspertame and it tates better. Their fruit punch is the bomb!
4C's?

Which store do you get these from?

onelife

onelife

Awards
ya 4 c's has good stuff... I like the blueberry white tea... maybe its just a west coast comp duno

JpB

Awards
I have a work friend who is always putting that into his water bottles. He says he got them from the grocery store in the drink aisle. I cant seem to find them thou. I think hes holding out on me.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
4C's?

Which store do you get these from?
Wally World, A.K.A Walmart:D ! Yeah, it's pretty good stuff! I have the Pomgranite/ Berry mix,Simply Apple, and Fuit Punch! Fruit punch is the Bomb shizzle!

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
do the BCAA's disolve well in the 4c's? Do you guys add extra Leucine to your BCAA's or do you think that would mess up the ratio?

onelife

onelife

Awards
i dont really think your going to find any drink that will fully disolve them..for what they do though ill gladly take a mouth full of powder

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Some pics of 4C stuff.

Hey DSADE, here are some pics so maybe you can spot it easier somwhere. I for got to mention that I also picked some up at a local supermarket chain called Pathmark. I know we got them here in NY, but not sure if they have em anywhere else:think: But perhaps you cant try looking in the grocery stores around your way, and myabe they have it.

Attachments

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey DSADE, here are some pics so maybe you can spot it easier somwhere. I for got to mention that I also picked some up at a local supermarket chain called Pathmark. I know we got them here in NY, but not sure if they have em anywhere else:think: But perhaps you cant try looking in the grocery stores around your way, and myabe they have it.
Could you list out all the ingredients for me? Or at least tell me if there's still Maltodextrin in it?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i dont really think your going to find any drink that will fully disolve them..for what they do though ill gladly take a mouth full of powder
Yeah, I agree, but actually, the longer it sits in the drink, I've noticed that it just about fully dissolves. I put four scoops of BCAA's in a gallon of water,and some 4C. I drink 2 gallons like this every day, so that is about 40g of BCAA's/day for me. I think this has definately helped me preserve muscle on my hard cut that I am still currently on(trying to get down to 5% bf!)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that looks good....too bad there is no Pathmark here. :(

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I use Tang. Seriously, we have a tub of tang leftover from a 70s party. I use 4 teaspoons of BCAA to 1 teaspoon of Tang. I hardly notice the BCAAs anymore in about 16-18oz of water :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some new chain, here they are gonna give AMES and WoolWorth's a run for their money! :rolleyes:
Bah...those chain stores will never make any money. People will stand behind Mom and Pop Stores. It's what makes America great.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Could you list out all the ingredients for me? Or at least tell me if there's still Maltodextrin in it?
Sure thing bro! I'll use the apple flavor as it was the closest one to me.

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Natural Apple Flavor, Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Caramel Color, Potassium and Sodium Citrates(controls acidity), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Magnesium Oxide(Prevents Caking), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Some new chain, here they are gonna give AMES and WoolWorth's a run for their money! :rolleyes:
HUH??? New Chain?? Walmarts been out for a while now, and I thought they were all across the US! WoolWorth's.....HOLY CRAP!!!! The Last one I saw up here in NY was like.....ohhhh about 15-16 years ago!! Wow, I'm getting old:whiner: ! LOL!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure thing bro! I'll use the apple flavor as it was the closest one to me.

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Natural Apple Flavor, Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Caramel Color, Potassium and Sodium Citrates(controls acidity), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Magnesium Oxide(Prevents Caking), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum.
Awesome, thanks! I'm gonna have to check out Wal-Mart sometime to see if they have this. I never knew Wally World and Wal-Mart were the same. I've never even seen a Wally World.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks! I'm gonna have to check out Wal-Mart sometime to see if they have this. I never knew Wally World and Wal-Mart were the same. I've never even seen a Wally World.
I remember taking a trip across the country with my mom, sister, dad, and Grandma (for part of the way...then she died) across the country to Wally World. We had quite an adventure.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I remember taking a trip across the country with my mom, sister, dad, and Grandma (for part of the way...then she died) across the country to Wally World. We had quite an adventure.
Hi Rusty!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Some new chain, here they are gonna give AMES and WoolWorth's a run for their money!
HUH??? New Chain?? Walmarts been out for a while now, and I thought they were all across the US! WoolWorth's.....HOLY CRAP!!!! The Last one I saw up here in NY was like.....ohhhh about 15-16 years ago!! Wow, I'm getting old ! LOL!
I mis-spelled "here" I meant to put "hear" LOL:eek:
I was just BS'n
I think the last WoolWorths' around hear was probably 15 years ago

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Just a stupid name my buddies used to call it when I was in the Marine Corp:D

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I mis-spelled "here" I meant to put "hear" LOL:eek:
I was just BS'n
I think the last WoolWorths' around hear was probably 15 years ago
LOL!!:lol: ! For a second there I was like HOLY SHYTE! A WoolWorths! LOL!! DOn't worry, I wonder how many times I've sounded like a dumb ass w/ my bad spelling:eek: !

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha that's the only time I've ever actually heard of Wally World before this. That movie's awesome.

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
I heard they are gonna change the name to CHINA-MART!