trib run alone

stros5

stros5

Awards
can tribulus terrestris be run alone. and is PCT necessary because it's herbal as opposed to to steroid alternative etc.? if so at what doses?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? Are you looking for just a "natural" test booster?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Trib can cause test to increase naturally but make no mistake, the effects of trib will be no where near the effect of taking steroids. But obviously the negatives of trib are little to none at all.

PCT is not needed with trib.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
In healthy adults, tribulus is basically useless.

If you have lower LH/FSH, trib may be worth your time.

(Why was this posted in Steroids? Tribulus is a supplement.)

RockMam

Awards
Ive used it in large doses with success, if you take it with steroids it increases your natural test, and the steroids in your system. Ive done that before with tribulus and it used to make me rage so bad I would punch holes in the wall hahaha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used it in large doses with success, if you take it with steroids it increases your natural test, and the steroids in your system. Ive done that before with tribulus and it used to make me rage so bad I would punch holes in the wall hahaha
:wtf: :icon_lol: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2:

easymac

easymac

Awards

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
why would using it with steroids make it any more effective?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trib is garbage........end of story!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I have used Tribestan with some success. On the other hand I have used other tribs that did jack. All in all there are alot better natty test boosters out there. Some that come to mind activate, 6oxo(debatable as a natty test booster) N1T, and I have heard good things about the Diesel Test line. Good luck.

stros5

stros5

Awards
What are your goals? Are you looking for just a "natural" test booster?
yah just a natural test booster. and i like the idea of little side effects with no PCT. i also read that in healthy males it may not have any affect but it definitely would in training or over-training athletes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
t-force is really interesting, since its pretty much the only test booster using fadogia

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is fadogia?
Its an herb that only grows in south africa, been used for african tribal medicine for forever. Raises testosterone, theres some clinical studies on rats at least. IMO its way better than tribulus

Title: Aphrodisiac potentials of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem in male albino rats.
Author: Yakubu MT , Akanji MA , Oladiji AT
Source: Asian J Androl, 7(4): 399-404 2005

Abstract: AIM: To evaluate the phytochemical constituents and the aphrodisiac potential of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Rubiaceae) stem in male albino rats. METHODS: The aqueous stem extract of the plant was screened for phytochemical constituents. Male rats were orally dosed with 18 mg/kg, 50 mg/kg and 100 mg/kg body weight, respectively, of the extract at 24 h intervals and their sexual behavior parameters and serum testosterone concentration were evaluated at days 1, 3 and 5. RESULTS: Phytochemical screening revealed the presence of alkaloids and saponins while anthraquinones and flavonoids are weakly present. All the doses resulted in significant increase in mount frequency, intromission frequency and significantly prolonged the ejaculatory latency (P 0.05) and reduced mount and intromission latency (P 0.05). There was also a significant increase in serum testosterone concentrations in all the groups in a manner suggestive of dose-dependence (P 0.05). CONCLUSION: The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased the blood testosterone concentrations and this may be the mechanism responsible for its aphrodisiac effects and various masculine behaviors. It may be used to modify impaired sexual functions in animals, especially those arising from hypotestosteronemia

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
ummm... hasn't tribulus been shown to have no effect on testosterone levels?