Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)=POWERFULL?

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Not exactly the most conclusive responses on this thread...

I'm guessing it is the same, however.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not the same. It is one ingredient in PowerFULL. It is not the same as Bulk PowerFULL, that is a misconception. PowerFULL is two separate ingredients:

PureSAP
PureDOPA

1-c is the latter of the two.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
its pure dopa like mullet said....give me pretty good sleep but not as nice as bulk pfull. provides good GH boost and i think also boosts test.

mullet, does the 1-carboxy indeed boost test as well as GH?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has shown some promise there, but not as much as MP. (Mucuna)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
It has shown some promise there, but not as much as MP. (Mucuna)
so the pureSAP is the ingredient in powerfull that is accountable for the test boost?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh...so then maybe I DO want the 1-C after all as my desired effects are GH properties (I run TRT). :think:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more I research the more I learn. The more I learn the more I need to research.

I seem to be coming up with some cross over and redundancies (rather maybe synergies) in the actives in PowerFULL.

As simple a question as it is, I will ask it anyway. Of the actives listed, which attributes most to which characteristics and as well is there cross over redundancies/synergies.

# - PureSap (Extract engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids from Chlorophytum)

@ - PureDopa (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) Extract engineered from Dolichos pruriens L.)

"Since PowerFULL has so many positive benefits, it’s impossible to place into one category."

It’s more than an HGH booster. - #/@
It’s more than a testosterone Booster. - #/@
It’s more than a sexual stimulant. - #/@
It’s more than a sleep aid. - #/@

I am presently heavy dosing (2 tsp) PowerFULL in bulk powder for just the last several days about an hour before bed. Immediately I see a glowing change to my complection. Within that same time frame I see an increase in blood flow and/or fullness and glowing color in the "member" in the flacid state.

My sleep has not been longer but much much deeper, restful and refreshing.

I have used this before but not dosed in this amount or in this fashion.

I am about to run some 1-C because I will have it and, well, there presently is no more bulk powerful available.

I am curious to see how I will respond to the 1-C alone. I am hopeful that it will be as well but obviously it is only one active of PowerFULL.

With my dosing is one active most responsible for my results or is it still a synergistic response. Is it GH release or Test boost? I do presently run TRT so I am not low on test but it could be LH and other endocrine activity as well.

So....will 1-C live up to this performance or will it be different because it is only one active? Just thinking out loud here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more I research the more I learn. The more I learn the more I need to research.

I seem to be coming up with some cross over and redundancies (rather maybe synergies) in the actives in PowerFULL.

As simple a question as it is, I will ask it anyway. Of the actives listed, which attributes most to which characteristics and as well is there cross over redundancies/synergies.

# - PureSap (Extract engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids from Chlorophytum)

@ - PureDopa (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) Extract engineered from Dolichos pruriens L.)

"Since PowerFULL has so many positive benefits, it’s impossible to place into one category."

It’s more than an HGH booster. - #/@
It’s more than a testosterone Booster. - #/@
It’s more than a sexual stimulant. - #/@
It’s more than a sleep aid. - #/@

I am presently heavy dosing (2 tsp) PowerFULL in bulk powder for just the last several days about an hour before bed. Immediately I see a glowing change to my complection. Within that same time frame I see an increase in blood flow and/or fullness and glowing color in the "member" in the flacid state.

My sleep has not been longer but much much deeper, restful and refreshing.

I have used this before but not dosed in this amount or in this fashion.

I am about to run some 1-C because I will have it and, well, there presently is no more bulk powerful available.

I am curious to see how I will respond to the 1-C alone. I am hopeful that it will be as well but obviously it is only one active of PowerFULL.

With my dosing is one active most responsible for my results or is it still a synergistic response. Is it GH release or Test boost? I do presently run TRT so I am not low on test but it could be LH and other endocrine activity as well.

So....will 1-C live up to this performance or will it be different because it is only one active? Just thinking out loud here.
The state of the member is definitely the PureSap component, particularly the saponin Stigmasterol (it's a trip., saponin).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned before I have enjoyed PowerFULL as a capped product. This motivated me to get some bulk powder. That allowed me to dose a bit more generously. I will be using 1-C (PureDopa) in bulk powder and dosing at bed time for the characteristics of GH that I have experienced previoulsy.

I do look forward with much anticipation to the future availability of bulk PowerFULL...or better yet...bulk PureSap - as then one could stack as desired :D

LAC

LAC

Awards
what is the recommended dosage for the 1-C (PureDopa) in bulk powder from nutraplanet?
when to take/ pre lift and bed?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smeton, this stuff works really well. Ive tried it 1g at night for a week, 1g 3 times/day for 2 weeks and they both gaves amazing results. Sleep is amazing on this. Libido is up a little. It feels like the old bulk powerfull to me. but thats just me.

LAC, hopefully the above answers your questions.

Edit: just reread and saw you asked on timing. I take 1g 2 hours after carb ingestion, 1 hr pre w/o, and 1g an hour or 2 before bed. Stuff does wonders. KRazzzy dreams!!

Edit: just reread again haha. Smeton, Ive used powerfull many times just so Im clear. The 1-c is what im referring to using for the last 3 weeks.

LAC

LAC

Awards
thanks
do you cap it? Mix with drink?
also, 1 gram=? how many teaspoons?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks
do you cap it? Mix with drink?
also, 1 gram=? how many teaspoons?
The density is posted on the container. I believe 1/4 tsp ~ 800 mg, might be 900. I have it all capped, and I fit 800mg/00 cap.

I used to take it plain, but I got tired of the taste (sorta like burned rubber) so now I cap it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mistake I was thinking incorrectly. As Steve said above 800mg fits in a 00 cap which is what I did. And when I take it, I take 2 caps. So I actually am taking 1.6g per dose or 1600mg. Sorry for the confusion. But from what Im seeing in another 1-c thread, this may be discontinued. Right now its out of stock. Some are saying its gone for good some think it may come back. I really really hope it comes back.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/91546-bulk-1-carboxy.html#post1315879