Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)=POWERFULL?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)=POWERFULL?

bulk powerfull seems to be gone...
    is this stuff the same as powerfull?
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...3-4-diol-.html

2. Guest

equals one ingredient in PowerFULL.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

it is similar to the bulk powerfull tho.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it is similar to the bulk powerfull tho.
    interesting.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Not exactly the most conclusive responses on this thread...

I'm guessing it is the same, however.
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It is not the same. It is one ingredient in PowerFULL. It is not the same as Bulk PowerFULL, that is a misconception. PowerFULL is two separate ingredients:

PureSAP
    PureDOPA

1-c is the latter of the two.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

its pure dopa like mullet said....give me pretty good sleep but not as nice as bulk pfull. provides good GH boost and i think also boosts test.

mullet, does the 1-carboxy indeed boost test as well as GH?
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It has shown some promise there, but not as much as MP. (Mucuna)
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It has shown some promise there, but not as much as MP. (Mucuna)
    so the pureSAP is the ingredient in powerfull that is accountable for the test boost?
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    so the pureSAP is the ingredient in powerfull that is accountable for the test boost?
    That is correct sir.
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Ahh...so then maybe I DO want the 1-C after all as my desired effects are GH properties (I run TRT).
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Ahh...so then maybe I DO want the 1-C after all as my desired effects are GH properties (I run TRT).
    In this case, yes.
  13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

The more I research the more I learn. The more I learn the more I need to research.

I seem to be coming up with some cross over and redundancies (rather maybe synergies) in the actives in PowerFULL.

As simple a question as it is, I will ask it anyway. Of the actives listed, which attributes most to which characteristics and as well is there cross over redundancies/synergies.

# - PureSap (Extract engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids from Chlorophytum)

@ - PureDopa (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) Extract engineered from Dolichos pruriens L.)

"Since PowerFULL has so many positive benefits, it’s impossible to place into one category."

It’s more than an HGH booster. - #/@
    It’s more than a testosterone Booster. - #/@
    It’s more than a sexual stimulant. - #/@
    It’s more than a sleep aid. - #/@

I am presently heavy dosing (2 tsp) PowerFULL in bulk powder for just the last several days about an hour before bed. Immediately I see a glowing change to my complection. Within that same time frame I see an increase in blood flow and/or fullness and glowing color in the "member" in the flacid state.

My sleep has not been longer but much much deeper, restful and refreshing.

I have used this before but not dosed in this amount or in this fashion.

I am about to run some 1-C because I will have it and, well, there presently is no more bulk powerful available.

I am curious to see how I will respond to the 1-C alone. I am hopeful that it will be as well but obviously it is only one active of PowerFULL.

With my dosing is one active most responsible for my results or is it still a synergistic response. Is it GH release or Test boost? I do presently run TRT so I am not low on test but it could be LH and other endocrine activity as well.

So....will 1-C live up to this performance or will it be different because it is only one active? Just thinking out loud here.
  14. Guest

Within that same time frame I see an increase in blood flow and/or fullness and glowing color in the "member" in the flacid state.

that will be absent
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%

The more I research the more I learn. The more I learn the more I need to research.

I seem to be coming up with some cross over and redundancies (rather maybe synergies) in the actives in PowerFULL.

As simple a question as it is, I will ask it anyway. Of the actives listed, which attributes most to which characteristics and as well is there cross over redundancies/synergies.

# - PureSap (Extract engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids from Chlorophytum)

@ - PureDopa (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) Extract engineered from Dolichos pruriens L.)

"Since PowerFULL has so many positive benefits, itís impossible to place into one category."

Itís more than an HGH booster. - #/@
    Itís more than a testosterone Booster. - #/@
    Itís more than a sexual stimulant. - #/@
    Itís more than a sleep aid. - #/@

I am presently heavy dosing (2 tsp) PowerFULL in bulk powder for just the last several days about an hour before bed. Immediately I see a glowing change to my complection. Within that same time frame I see an increase in blood flow and/or fullness and glowing color in the "member" in the flacid state.

My sleep has not been longer but much much deeper, restful and refreshing.

I have used this before but not dosed in this amount or in this fashion.

I am about to run some 1-C because I will have it and, well, there presently is no more bulk powerful available.

I am curious to see how I will respond to the 1-C alone. I am hopeful that it will be as well but obviously it is only one active of PowerFULL.

With my dosing is one active most responsible for my results or is it still a synergistic response. Is it GH release or Test boost? I do presently run TRT so I am not low on test but it could be LH and other endocrine activity as well.

So....will 1-C live up to this performance or will it be different because it is only one active? Just thinking out loud here.
    The state of the member is definitely the PureSap component, particularly the saponin Stigmasterol (it's a trip., saponin).
  16. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

As mentioned before I have enjoyed PowerFULL as a capped product. This motivated me to get some bulk powder. That allowed me to dose a bit more generously. I will be using 1-C (PureDopa) in bulk powder and dosing at bed time for the characteristics of GH that I have experienced previoulsy.

I do look forward with much anticipation to the future availability of bulk PowerFULL...or better yet...bulk PureSap - as then one could stack as desired
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

bump any more reviews
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

what is the recommended dosage for the 1-C (PureDopa) in bulk powder from nutraplanet?
    when to take/ pre lift and bed?
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Smeton, this stuff works really well. Ive tried it 1g at night for a week, 1g 3 times/day for 2 weeks and they both gaves amazing results. Sleep is amazing on this. Libido is up a little. It feels like the old bulk powerfull to me. but thats just me.

LAC, hopefully the above answers your questions.

Edit: just reread and saw you asked on timing. I take 1g 2 hours after carb ingestion, 1 hr pre w/o, and 1g an hour or 2 before bed. Stuff does wonders. KRazzzy dreams!!

Edit: just reread again haha. Smeton, Ive used powerfull many times just so Im clear. The 1-c is what im referring to using for the last 3 weeks.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

thanks
    do you cap it? Mix with drink?
    also, 1 gram=? how many teaspoons?
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    thanks
    do you cap it? Mix with drink?
    also, 1 gram=? how many teaspoons?
    The density is posted on the container. I believe 1/4 tsp ~ 800 mg, might be 900. I have it all capped, and I fit 800mg/00 cap.

I used to take it plain, but I got tired of the taste (sorta like burned rubber) so now I cap it.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

My mistake I was thinking incorrectly. As Steve said above 800mg fits in a 00 cap which is what I did. And when I take it, I take 2 caps. So I actually am taking 1.6g per dose or 1600mg. Sorry for the confusion. But from what Im seeing in another 1-c thread, this may be discontinued. Right now its out of stock. Some are saying its gone for good some think it may come back. I really really hope it comes back.
    Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 09:23 AM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) ?
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 02:55 AM
  3. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 03:29 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 01:04 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:18 PM