supplement co. t-shirts

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Just a general question really. I get tired of wearing the same ole shirts (nike, american eagle, etc), and was curious if there is a place that sells tshirts such as EAS, PROLAB, ALRI, CONTROLLED LABS, SCIVATION, AST, etc.....just different tshirts....i think they are pretty cool to wear on occassion.

Please supply link or place if that is possible.

thanks alot
msucurt

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i got a nutraplanet shirt from nutraplanet! thats about it though.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
anabolic xtremes website sells some of there T's

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i have the nutra tshirt and a few others.....prolab, dps, bb, etc...

thanks so far

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see a palo alto labs shirt. :D

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
yea its called the olympia expo, and their FREE. :) I got like 12 shirts :D

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
i got a nutraplanet shirt from nutraplanet! thats about it though.
I remember a couple years ago, NP was giving away a t-shirt with every order. I have/had honestly like 20-25 of them.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I remember a couple years ago, NP was giving away a t-shirt with every order. I have/had honestly like 20-25 of them.
i might politely ask for another shirt with my next order and see where i get with that approach.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't wear the supplement brand shirts, only the stores where I get the products. People constantly say stuff like, "So that's why you're so big." or "What do they make? Steroids?" when you wear shirts from places like AX.

easymac

easymac

Awards
Just go to the different company's websites. DPS has a lot of t's also.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't wear the supplement brand shirts, only the stores where I get the products. People constantly say stuff like, "So that's why you're so big." or "What do they make? Steroids?" when you wear shirts from places like AX.

Everybody stone us for making products that work, give it to me hard, really hard :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You should be proud.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see a palo alto labs shirt. :D
we had some Paravol ones made up from a contest we ran before, but I want black ones made with the logo on it...the paravol ones had "Got Volume" on the back..lol

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
we had some Paravol ones made up from a contest we ran before, but I want black ones made with the logo on it...the paravol ones had "Got Volume" on the back..lol
:lol:

maybe dave could do something about that? Id love to see a PAL t. Im gonna start a collection considering how my gym cloths are different from my reg cloths. Ill sweat that shirt down so bad the logo will fall off. :lol:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lol, actually if anyone knew the industry, they would literally say this about all of the big name supplement company T-Shirts as they all made AAS/PH products at one time in the past ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, actually if anyone knew the industry, they would literally say this about all of the big name supplement company T-Shirts as they all made anabolic steroids/PH products at one time in the past ;)
Most people are completely ignorant when it comes to the supplement industry. I can tolerate ignorance, but I can't tolerate stupidity. I'm ignorant on a lot of subjects; I don't know everything about everything, but I don't go around making stupid comments to people about the stuff. The supplement industry has gotten such a bad wrap by the general public.

Just to add, I grew out of my Nutraplanet shirt. I need an XL next time.