Drive/RPM Support Group (DRLA) Come in..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to Drive/RPM Lovers Anonymous.

"My name is Lanbane.... and I am addicted to the combination of Drive and RPM. It started simple enough.... just a couple caps with my friends while hanging out at night. But it takes hold..... it controls your life. You're left wondering every day, "Where am I going to get my next few caps...?

I'm happy to say that with the help of my peoples here at AM.com, I am learning to control my addictions. I'm learning to manage this fat reducing, muscle building, strength increasing urge that rules my life.

I'm happy to be here. Thanks for having me.

(Nods for the sober applause that follows)

Next......

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
*sits fidgeting.... waiting on the next brave soul to stand up....*

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Hello - my name is Matthew and I'm a recovering RPM user. Ok, I cannot lie any longer - I'm back on the wagon! It just keeps calling me and calling me! I found myself running to my cabinet once an hour to make sure it's still there - then I count it to make sure I have enough. Now there is a new bottle sitting next to it. It's a beautiful bottle - with awesome blue pills that reminds me of the sky on a warm spring day..... AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm addicted!"

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ummmm.. hello im addicted, im ashamed to say that i rob and steal to support my addiction of pretty red metallic pills and "beautiful blue" im here for help can u help!:think:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
whats rpm and drive?
does it need a pct?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
"Hi my name is xjsynx, and I am a RPM addict. Since I started popping RPM, all I do is lift weights and have sex. If I am not lifting weights I am having sex. If I am not having sex, I am lifting weights..."

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Hi my name is xjsynx, and I am a RPM addict. Since I started popping RPM, all I do is lift weights and have sex. If I am not lifting weights I am having sex. If I am not having sex, I am lifting weights..."
:nono: you can only call it sex if there are other people involved.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Breath it in and breath it out
and pass it on it's almost out
We're so creative and so much more
We're high above, but on the floor

It is not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
If you don't have it your on
the other side

The deeper you stick it in your vein
The deeper the thoughts there's no more pain
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I'm everywhere, I feel so hot

It's not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
the other side
I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)

Oohoo (8x)

It's over now, I'm cold, alone
I'm just a person on my own
Nothing means a thing to me
Oh, nothing means a thing to me

Chorus2

Free me, leave me
Watch me as I'm going down
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........

It is not a habit, it is cool
I feel alive I feel.......
I feel alive

I'm not an addict, I'm not an addict, I'm not an addict. :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Only if you are caught. Otherwise it's a form of treating yourself.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone... My name is EctoPower and I'm worried that I might be becoming an RPM addict. It's only been a few days since I started popping those delicious, shiny red pills. But I have this incredible urge to up the dosage until I'm throwing weights around the gym like a grizzly bear on an acid trip!

I feel so helpless. Can anyone help me? Perhaps with a free bottle for my "final fix?" It'll be the last time, I swear!!!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What about if you video tape it and it gets linked on the interwebs???
Sounds like you had a bad experience with that... :blink:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I liked the effects of RPM and I'm personally loving Drive right now. I think the thread is a bit corny, but I guess I'll be included into the addict category, because I don't want to stop taking Drive. Ever.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not an rpm addict, but the little blue caps keep calling my name.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Soon my friend, soon!
haha..j...i couldnt help myself. I was off everything for a couple weeks...well nothing consistent, so hadda start up on a good one!..
Drive and Incarnate right now...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....E you've got free stacks for like 4 months, you can manage!..lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but the little blue babies keep calling "eric... eat me"

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol...i hear ya...got mine last night...like 7pm...took 2 cause they were calling me. 3 pre workout today and my shoulder are poppin!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have known better than to buy a bottle knowing I wasn't going to use it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Just do it E! (No one will know)

heck, you could be on your 3rd bottle and we wouldn't know......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be nice. its such a good feeling. plus i am taking the cordygen5 again too, so i'll have spectacular endurance. its tempting. but then how will I stop taking them?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Hey, quick RPM dosing question, if you don't mind.

Recommended dose for my weight (190) is 4 pills. I'm dosing all 4 first thing in the morning, pre-workout with my pre-w/o shake. If I want to bump this to 5 or even 6 for the day, should I add them to the pre-workout dose, or take a mid-day dose? I know not to take it close to bedtime, but I wonder if there is value to taking a pill or 2 around lunch or just after. Thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
add them to your pre workout dose man!
Myth is the expert, but I would personally prefer taking 4 pre-workout and an additional two a few hours before sleep on an empty stomach.That way, you optimize the cumulative impact of the compounds, without running the risk of overdosing on any of the compounds due to potentially high liver concentrations (assuming you take six at once daily over a long stretch of time).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Myth is the expert, but I would personally prefer taking 4 pre-workout and an additional two a few hours before sleep on an empty stomach.That way, you optimize the cumulative impact of the compounds, without running the risk of overdosing on any of the compounds due to potentially high liver concentrations (assuming you take six at once daily over a long stretch of time).
Strategic, Do you actually use RPM that close to bedtime?

Both options you outline Ecto are viable...... personally, I'd opt for 4 pre-workout and 1 or 2 mid day, if you really wanted to use more.
W/ results in mind....An even better option would be to add daily use of Drive, and actually lower RPM dose to 3 caps on workout days only.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
Dang - it sounds almost as if LanBane knows what he's talking about. I kid I kid!

That dosing protocal is on point!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Both options you outline Ecto are viable...... personally, I'd opt for 4 pre-workout and 1 or 2 mid day, if you really wanted to use more.
W/ results in mind....An even better option would be to add daily use of Drive, and actually lower RPM dose to 3 caps on workout days only.
On non-training days, I take my second dose of RPM at about 18:00hrs. And that's 3 RPM/3 Drive/4 IGF/ 1 additional Naringin/1 additional Mucuna Pruriens 25% L-Dopa/2 additional Dodder Seed Extract 20:1/2 additional Safed Musli Extract 50%, all AN budget ergogenics.

The first dose is pre-breakfast on an empty stomach. Same supplements.

On workout days, the only difference is that I take the second dose(s) about one hour before workout. For work reasons, I never workout before 21:00hrs in the evening!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Wow, this thing got resurrected from the dead something fierce! I actually had some bathroom related distress when I took 4 at a time. So I've been taking 2 pre workout and 2 mid-afternoon on workout days. 1 in the AM, 1 in the PM on non-workout days. It's working pretty well that way and I'm not running to the toilet every 45 min. Yay!

Thanks for the input!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breath it in and breath it out
and pass it on it's almost out
We're so creative and so much more
We're high above, but on the floor

It is not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
the other side

The deeper you stick it in your vein
The deeper the thoughts there's no more pain
I'm in heaven, I'm a god
I'm everywhere, I feel so hot

It's not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
the other side
I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)

Oohoo (8x)

It's over now, I'm cold, alone
I'm just a person on my own
Nothing means a thing to me
Oh, nothing means a thing to me

Chorus2

Free me, leave me
Watch me as I'm going down
Free me, see me
Look at me I'm falling
And I'm falling.........

I feel alive I feel.......
I feel alive

I'm not an addict, I'm not an addict, I'm not an addict. :D
For some reason, I am really into this song.