Some BCAA advice
- 10-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Some BCAA advice
No I dont want to know if I should take them rather I am confused about some competing brands. I have takenfrom XF however I see things like Extend, ICE and All in One. The question is I All in one contains like every amino, why take the others? I mean should I be focusing on all in one type products? I am going to be cutting or awhile, 18% B or so right now. My split is 4 days with 3-4 days of HIIT.
- 10-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Depends a little bit on your training, if you are doing fasted cardio in the morning then you may wantonly as it will not be used for fuel when glucose runs out.
- 10-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Tried Xtend watermelon and ICE grape. Both tasted great, i prefer ICE over Xtend just because of the profile and the ingredients come from a good source. I find that EAA (and glutamine) help with my recovery and aid in retaining mass during cutting cycles, which is when i like to really use/dose my BCAAs. Some will argue that if your diet is in check, you dont need any BCAA products but not everyone is perfect. I think the combination of a solid diet and a solid BCAA drink is highly sufficient.
You can also buy in bulk relatively cheap, taste and solubility aren't the best thats why i don't mind paying the extra bucks for ICE.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-30-2005, 11:35 PM
- By patricio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-19-2005, 11:14 AM
- By Spritzer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2004, 02:58 AM
- By Size Up in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 07-14-2004, 10:18 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-18-2003, 10:59 AM