Furazadrol....???

json75

Awards
This product has really peaked my interest. However there doesn't seem to be alot of feedback regarding it. So I have some questions of my own for those of you who may have used it.

From what i've read, this compound acts very well for for binding tho SHBG's enhancing free test, however when introducing Furazadrol to your system arent you lowering whatever natural testosterone you have available, creating a not so available testosterone environment? Which is why stacking I believe would be best for this product, and also lowers its appeal due to the more suppression another exogenous androgen would cause.

So at this conclusion, if it has any truth, why would one even bother with a compound that could be suppressive as well as libido lowering because of its low androgenic nature.
Wouldn't a good test booster alongside with an AI be as equally, if not more effective than Furazadrol....

Maybe pulsing would be a good way to use it if suppresion was a concern, as is the case with me.

Thanks!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Furazadrol is a weak hormone. It will not cause significant shutdown at the recommended dosage. It is usually stacked with another steroid/prohormone for an enhanced effect.

I don't think it's strong enough to pulse and receive any sort of benefits.

It's mechanisms of anabolic action are not limited to it's ability to lower SHBG. This compound will cause anabolism through the same mechanisms as winstrol or miotolan (just to a much lesser degree).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and too, this thread should probably be in steroids or the Axiz Labs forum to get more answers. json, if you don't know how to move it, use the "thread tools" in the menu bar.

json75

Awards
3 things about moving this thread

1. My thread tools only gives me two options "add poll" and "subscribe"

2. Furazadrol is a legal supplement

3. I appreciate the volume of views this forum has......

Also thank you Sinner, have you tried this product solo?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm interesting. Yeah, I was just thinking you'd get more responses there, or more specific responses from people who have used it.

My personal feeling from reading only is that you'd be better off with prostanozol or one of its clones than furz, at least in terms of dollars/dose/effectiveness. I do believe that one of furz's pluses is that it helps improve lipid profiles during a cycle. From all feedback, very few people have run it solo, as you'd probably need something like double dose to see significant anabolic activity

animalkrack3r

Awards
I ran two bottles of furazadrol and enjoyed it. I made great gains every week and veins were awesome. The only bad thing was that I was extremely lethargic, other than that it's a good ph but pricey.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I like Furazadrol because it supposedly has bad cholesterol lowering properties based upon the fact sheet. It is also non methelated so it could stack with another PH like PP or Superdrol. It is pricey as hell though. $60 is a bit much when you can get h-drol for half the price.

json75

Awards
How is furazadrol on the libido? I know everyone is different, but of those who have used it....

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
im looking to do a fuz haladrol stack looks ****in sick on paper lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran two bottles of furazadrol and enjoyed it. I made great gains every week and veins were awesome. The only bad thing was that I was extremely lethargic, other than that it's a good ph but pricey.
how does it compare to prostanozol?

These are both very similar compounds, so I'm wondering how they are head to head.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did you use PCT when you ran both bottles ?

json75

Awards

How was your libido while on? Did you run 2 bottles at the suggested dosage, or double up for a 1 month run?

How fast was your recovery post cycle and what did you use?

Thank You!

animalkrack3r

Awards
How was your libido while on? Did you run 2 bottles at the suggested dosage, or double up for a 1 month run?

How fast was your recovery post cycle and what did you use?

Thank You!
Did you use PCT when you ran both bottles ?
how does it compare to prostanozol?

These are both very similar compounds, so I'm wondering how they are head to head.
My libido was pretty good on this stuff, I could tell I was def. more horny in everyway. My balls did ok on this stuff, no notice of much shut down at all compared to epistane. I'm trying to remember how I dosed it, I believe I did 2/2/2 (6 a day) and started to noticed things after a couple weeks. I just really liked my veins running this stuff, they had them popped out more so than when I ran epistane. I kind of ****ed up on my PCT and just ran ATD, Activate xtreme, and Reduce XT. BUT, Everything is going well , and i recovered good. I've had things checked out and things are ok. Although light on the liver, I ran cycle support, poseidon and took a multi vit (NOW Adam) throughout the cycle. MOST reps will tell you that a test booster for just your PCT is ok, but like always please run a proper PCT (tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20 etc. for example). I think it is underdosed so I run the first bottle taking 4 a day, and once you start your 2nd bottle boost it up to 6 a day and see how you feel. The thing I didn't really like was how lethargic it made me, I would get home from work and when i'm usualy pumped to goto the gym, I kind of just wanted to lay there. I had a friend of mine running the exact same dosage at the exact same time, and he experienced this side aswell. I did not have any gyno flare up or anything like that. I'm going to compare it now, Let's see here... as fair as gains go, i'm going to have to say that it can be comparable to epistane or what have you. I also ran 11-oxo, and thats been , by far, the best ph that has gotten me hard. I was doseing it really high granted, but my muscle were rock hard , better than furu and epistane. I think you will like it if you try it, I plan on running it again with h-drol and doing a proper pct.
Let me know what you think about things. It does cost a lot, but i am baller so it doesn't matter to me.
Take care,
krack3r

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2