AppNuts Drives me Nutz!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I got my Drive in the mail today! I actually like it better than RPM! It's just a one two punch in my workout intensity. I felt like my veins were showing more, and darn I felt good! Libido cranked instantly up!!! :think:

Ahhhhhhh I just feel so good now!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i fell ur enthusiasm i said the samething :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for my x-factor AND drive :D seems like its becoming a popular stack.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NICE jjohn! You already look yolked man in your pick, cant imagine getting more yoled!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, I wish I could take some of the bottle I have here

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Im taking Drive and Retain2 right now and ive had some bad@ss results. Not only some fat loss but some lean muscle gains as well. I recommend this stack to everyone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get to tap into my AN stash in 2 weeks. I am really looking forward to Drive and IGF-2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing the math in my head, and I think the soonest i'll be taking drive now is mid january

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You'll break down one night..... home alone.... no one to see..... pop the bottle open saying, "I'll only have one"...maybe even, "heck, I'll even spit it back out". Before you know it you'll be sobbing quietly to yourself wondering where all the pretty blue caps went......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll break down one night..... home alone.... no one to see..... pop the bottle open saying, "I'll only have one"...maybe even, "heck, I'll even spit it back out". Before you know it you'll be sobbing quietly to yourself wondering where all the pretty blue caps went......
I think I need to lock it in the safe just so it stops calling me

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Talking bout blue caps. I just love em they're the prettiest I've seen no kidding.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
its just a good thing knowing you have them. i feel safe when i go to sleep at night. lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talking bout blue caps. I just love em they're the prettiest I've seen no kidding.
I would have to agree with you. When RPM came out I was like "you can't top that, they are cool!" then they came out with Drive and, well, they topped it!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with you. When RPM came out I was like "you can't top that, they are cool!" then they came out with Drive and, well, they topped it!
can you top drive? :lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say they'd look nice in a bubble bath bowl besides my bath :dance: