X-Dream

Juicaholic

Awards
Anyone disappointed with this product? Recently I took 12 of them and it still did not help me sleep.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
It has been hit or miss with me.
The other night I popped two. I was out and couldn't wake up. Usually it doesn't help very much.

And why stop at 12?

Juicaholic

Awards
And why stop at 12?

Don't know. Maybe next time I will double it to 24.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha 12?! why would you go that far...? you could be a non-responder. I found that 4g GABA +1.5mgs Melatonin works for me. Phenibut is popular. Tryptophan is another.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream actually makes me stay awake. Fluckin' pisses me off too!

dean17

dean17

Awards
yeah x-dream is kinda wierd like that, i can take two and it'll keep me up half the night, but if i take three then its lights out.... hmm interesting....

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Anyone disappointed with this product? Recently I took 12 of them and it still did not help me sleep.
damnnnnn !!!!! I take 2 and im LIGHTS OUT within 30 mins.
I take them about 45 mins before bed... do my thing.. lie down and watch tv to relax with the tv on sleep and im out cold much quicker than without it.

12..... thats getting almost ignorant. too much of a good thing can kill you. im not saying that xdream will kill you.... but take into consideration that some 17 year old died from using too much Bengay cream last year...

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I must say 2mg of Melotonin + Hi-Tech Somatophen does the trick seamlessly every time.