epistane pct/supp quest

Metallicide

Awards
Alright lookin to get some epistane, not ready to take yet, but id like to put together my cycle. So far im lookin at

Cycle Support
X-Lean
Some sort of liver support, not sure which.
I need to know if I should add a serm to this or not? This will be my first time using a ph, and I plan to pulse cycle, prob 4 days a week, not sure doses yet. Ive read some on people use 6 oxo?
The only serm I have is some liquid nolva for my lab rats, not for human consumption..... So I also must decide between puse and a norm cycle.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Even on a pulse, I recommend a serm for pct. I'm currently on week 2 of pct after an epi pulse 4 days/week. Cycle support should have all you need for liver protection(1g milk thistle). You could always add something else if you wish. However, if you pulse you should dose any liver support several hours after the last dose of epi. Liver protection could interfere w/ metabolism of anabolics and could hinder gains on a pulse because you're not maintaining an anabolic environment for very long. I used thistle on off days, and before bedtime. For pct, all I used was Nolva 40/20/10, and x-lean 150/100/50 and it brought everything back to normal quickly. However, I did experience some shutdown after cycle. I would also recommend some shedding precautions. My hairline took a little hit around week 3. It seemed to subside when I bumped up the nizoral from eod to ed. I also stacked niz with vive for men thickening shampoo for fine/thinning hair. Luckily I'm NOT prone to MPB, and I got some thick hair so it really isn't that bad, just noticed a little more shedding than usual. If you want anymore details PM me. Good Luck~LilPsych.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Alright lookin to get some epistane, not ready to take yet, but id like to put together my cycle. So far im lookin at

Cycle Support
X-Lean
Some sort of liver support, not sure which.
I need to know if I should add a serm to this or not? This will be my first time using a ph, and I plan to pulse cycle, prob 4 days a week, not sure doses yet. Ive read some on people use 6 oxo?
The only serm I have is some liquid nolva for my lab rats, not for human consumption..... So I also must decide between puse and a norm cycle.
Metallicide,

Cycle Support already takes care of your liver support so you are all set there and no need to spend more money than you have to.

With Epistane you may want to look at taking the product POST Cycle Support.

Thanks,

CROWLER

Metallicide

Awards
this will be my first ph, so is there any way to explain shutdown? Im sure its something you can notice very easily, but are there symptons and such, or should i just search it on here.

As far as hair goes, my head is shaved almost bald anyway so im not too worried about that :).