- 10-09-2007, 03:17 AM
I'm confused on the issue of pro-hormones being banned. If they were banned, why are there products like epistane, havoc, and superdrol that are still being sold and are categorized as being pro-hormones. Are these new products actually prohormones? Are they as unhealthy as the original prohormones such as 1AD and andro? Thanks
- 10-09-2007, 04:08 AM
- 5'7" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Everytime something get's banned it get's tweaked to allow it to be sold. Sorry I don't know much about chemistry but I know they make specific laws for specific drugs / steroids so when you change the makeup / structure you actually create a new drug / steroid, therefore they have to ban that one as well.....which is a slow process.
- 10-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
- By conversekidz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2003, 07:46 AM
- By liontamer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:46 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2002, 03:43 PM