confused

jlm187l

Awards
I'm confused on the issue of pro-hormones being banned. If they were banned, why are there products like epistane, havoc, and superdrol that are still being sold and are categorized as being pro-hormones. Are these new products actually prohormones? Are they as unhealthy as the original prohormones such as 1AD and andro? Thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Everytime something get's banned it get's tweaked to allow it to be sold. Sorry I don't know much about chemistry but I know they make specific laws for specific drugs / steroids so when you change the makeup / structure you actually create a new drug / steroid, therefore they have to ban that one as well.....which is a slow process.

Much Love,

Neoborn

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused on the issue of pro-hormones being banned. If they were banned, why are there products like epistane, havoc, and superdrol that are still being sold and are categorized as being pro-hormones. Are these new products actually prohormones? Are they as unhealthy as the original prohormones such as 1AD and andro? Thanks
Innovative companies put out these products that aren't specifically banned, and since they are not regulated by the FDA they can be marketed as long as they're under the radar. Most of these compounds are indeed steriods with some modified chemistry (e.g. an extra methyl group) that become active compounds in the body. So the answer to your origional question is no they are not prohormones, and yes they are pre-steriods. They are IMO more dangerous than older prohormones because they are more toxic to your liver. However if used properly and on a short term basis risk can be minimized.