furazadrol feedback...

luxxor

Awards
Anyone ever use this product? Opinions?? I am currently using this with RPM - along with clean diet and moderate cardio with my training.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I copied and paste from a fur post in Axis forum. To me this is the most drastic result from an user.

ran 3 bottles, for the first 2 libido went up. half way through the 3rd bottle it dropped. this stuff is great for cut. highly recommend.:hammer:
recovery was mild! post cycle therapy was restore/lean extreme/dth. ran 3 bottles of furazadrol/2 bottles of e-form. lost 20 pounds, mostly body fat. ive lost another 5lbs during post cycle therapy. getting ready to run again. starting weight 250, current weight 225, goal this cycle 210.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Wow before i use Furazadrol i would need to do a hardcore bulk. Even when im bulking the highest bodyfat percentage i see is about 10-11 percent. I may add another visit to the buffet over the winter.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
im about to run 30 days on furazadrol. i dont really have any PCT because im going to run it solo. i also just got off of H-drol for 30 days, gained a good 10lbs

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
im about to run 30 days on furazadrol. i dont really have any post cycle therapy because im going to run it solo. i also just got off of H-drol for 30 days, gained a good 10lbs
So are you in PCT for H-Drol or did you decide to skip that one too? Time on cycle+PCT=minimum time between cycles

Like so-
Run a 30 day cycle, conduct a 30 day PCT, then wait 60 days before beginning next cycle.

Furazadrol may be mild, but PCT is always recommended with androgen usage to help restore HPTA functions and eleviate any hormonal imbalances caused by said cycle. BTW, all threads of this type should be located in the steroid section of the forum. You can also find some very informative stickies at the top of that page that would answer most of your potential questions. That kind of research will prevent people from flaming you for asking the exact same questions they probably did just a few months ago.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
well ive already started the furazadrol...im gonna keep the dosage small (100 mg). i didnt see much progress from the H-drol, im basically trying to get as cut as possible before spring break. i know i should do PTC, but i was told that the H-drol and furza are not that major, and i dont know where to get the PCT supps at. thanx for the info, im new to this lol

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
well ive already started the furazadrol...im gonna keep the dosage small (100 mg). i didnt see much progress from the H-drol, im basically trying to get as cut as possible before spring break. i know i should do PTC, but i was told that the H-drol and furza are not that major, and i dont know where to get the post cycle therapy supps at. thanx for the info, im new to this lol
A little off topic, but the purpose of looking good during spring break is to pick up women and get laid, right? Is looking good, but being unable to get a hard on when it counts really worth it? Just some food for thought. You can find tons of PCT products at Nutraplanet, which is this boards official store. They even have their own sub-forum at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your stay and please do more reading, b/c your body will thank you for it later.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
A little off topic, but the purpose of looking good during spring break is to pick up women and get laid, right? Is looking good, but being unable to get a hard on when it counts really worth it? Just some food for thought. You can find tons of post cycle therapy products at Nutraplanet, which is this boards official store. They even have their own sub-forum at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your stay and please do more reading, b/c your body will thank you for it later.
Very true!! In fact couldnt have said it better!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the info, ive only taken 4 of the furza's...but i wont get the PCT in time...i leave march 12th, i had planned to run 150 mg a day of the furza which wouldve lasted right until i leave? wut do i do now? just stop everything or get on a PCT anyway?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the info, ive only taken 4 of the furza's...but i wont get the post cycle therapy in time...i leave march 12th, i had planned to run 150 mg a day of the furza which wouldve lasted right until i leave? wut do i do now? just stop everything or get on a post cycle therapy anyway?
Yes, that's what I would do, but this is ultimately up to you. Try posting a thread in the PCT sub-forum asking for help and I'm sure others will chime in to help best attain your goals. Good night, I've gotta go to work in the morning.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the info, ive only taken 4 of the furza's...but i wont get the post cycle therapy in time...i leave march 12th, i had planned to run 150 mg a day of the furza which wouldve lasted right until i leave? wut do i do now? just stop everything or get on a PCT anyway?
well you still have ALMOSt enough time if you were to strt your pct right now bit honestly if you dont plan on getting laid on this "spring break trip" then dont worry about it. Otherwise I would be running pct as with a sleu of support supps that will increase libidio/test production/testicle size. My personal faves ( just to name a few) are fenugreek (only 3 weeks at a time) dosed at 6-8 grams, formestane, DTH(6 caps a day),Horny Goat Weed, Ejaculoid. Hope this helps, and Good Luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
furazadrol is my favorite ph, you can lose weight and still build muscle. if you can't wait for delivery, everything you need for pct at dosage you are using, can be purchased at vitamin shoppe. you are going to pay considerably more though. -novadex xt/lean extreme are the basics, you might include a trib product for libido boosting but it's not essential. dont forget milk thistle or SAMe for liver protection. didn't experience high bp on fura but hawthorne berry is effective if you do. btw make sure to drink extra water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2