AN + Nimbus = Are you on roids?

M

mikem

Awards
I just want to say that I have just finished a RPM/IGF-2/Swell stack with great results. I banged up the 110lb dumbbells for 5 and had a young guy ask me if I was juicing, lol. I just said not bad for a 37 year old man, right. I am 5'5 at 163 lbs right now. I am going to do another stack of RPM/Swell/Supercissus/Drive next.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say that I have just finished a RPM/IGF-2/Swell stack with great results. I banged up the 110lb dumbbells for 5 and had a young guy ask me if I was juicing, lol. I just said not bad for a 37 year old man, right. I am 5'5 at 163 lbs right now. I am going to do another stack of RPM/Swell/Supercissus/Drive next.
:thumbsup: sounds like a great stack. go crazy on the weights with some help from super cissus to help with the joints. good luck!

M

mikem

Awards
Thanks. I've been lifting for many years but haven't felt this good and pumped in a long time. It just proves that you can still make decent gains with proper nutrtion, good supps, and a good focus in the gym!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rpm / Drive / Swell / Blast
or
Drive / Neovar / Poseidon

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome results, it's great to hear that kind of feedback my friend. Your upcoming stack looks like it's going to be another good one.:thumbsup:

Keep us updated.:D

M

mikem

Awards
I didn't mention I also use Poseidon. It is my staple no matter what else I'm taking.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mention I also use Poseidon. It is my staple no matter what else I'm taking.
That's it mikem, no more holding out on us.:rant: :D

Glad to hear your getting such great benefits from our products my friend.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback Mike! Glad you were pleased. I look forward to your next log! :thumbsup:

Workin

M

mikem

Awards
I have no problem given praise to companies that make great products!

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
ive been told i look like im on roids too. doesnt it feel good when someone says that, when you dont even do roids. good old workouts with sups and hard work:dl:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NIiiiiice!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been told i look like im on roids too. doesnt it feel good when someone says that, when you dont even do roids. good old workouts with sups and hard work:dl:
Makes you lift even harder.....

M

mikem

Awards
It feels even better when you here that for the first time when your getting close to the big 40!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, yeah that too. Congrats on the accomplishments mikem, soon they'll be looking at you like this:

:jaw: :run: