Sorry for the newbie ?'s...help me out

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just getting back to working out and pretty much starting from scratch. I was sick for 2 months and lost 25lbs!!!

my stats:
5'11 165 20 years old

currently on: ON 100% whey, Fast twitch, tonnnns of food

MY UPCOMING SUPPS
:
Smash
Bulk BA
WMS

If I was to add N.O. Limits to this would it be worth it? I have never tried smash before so i dont know about the pumps and i have never taken any WMS before either, but i hear good things

Or are there any other supps out there that ya'll would recommend? thanks guys!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were you sick with for 2 months?

Smash seems ok, i'd leave out the no limits. WMS isn't really necessary, so save the money. its mostly to get in quick carbs post workout so unless you are taking some nutrient repartitioners, its a waste IMO.

I'd start with just what you have there, and see where you land in a couple weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i have already ordered what i listed, it wasnt expensive so it doesnt bother me....i figured i would mix the wms in with my protein shakes....when i run out of all that, i might eventually order some Drive (once i read final thoughts by ppl logging it)

and being sick for 2 months...i have crohn's disease (intestinal disorder) and was having a "flare"

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well i have already ordered what i listed, it wasnt expensive so it doesnt bother me....i figured i would mix the wms in with my protein shakes....when i run out of all that, i might eventually order some Drive (once i read final thoughts by ppl logging it)

and being sick for 2 months...i have crohn's disease (intestinal disorder) and was having a "flare"
replace WMS for dextrose. Much cheaper for the purpose of a post workout shake. 3 bags of dextrose should last you 4 months if not more. 10 teaspoons should be good. dextrose is like 3 bucks for a month supply or so. I was going to recommend x-factor but hearing bout that disease, I wouldnt want anything to cause any inflammation on that. as for drive, you can get a sample from dirk. You can test it out for youself. Must more reliable than logs. See how it works for you. Email him at [email protected]. good luck.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nice, thanks cellardude

i was also looking into x-factor, especially seeing that theyre coming out with bulk x-factor....but i dont reallllly understand fully what it is, but i did notice that in reading the description of it, it says that it "demonstrates a potential beneficial reduction of systemic (whole-body) inflammation"....which is good for me, cause my disease creates inflamation do to an overactive immune system.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any other thoughts?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be wary of taking Arachidonic Acid with an inflammatory disease.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nice, thanks cellardude

i was also looking into x-factor, especially seeing that theyre coming out with bulk x-factor....but i dont reallllly understand fully what it is, but i did notice that in reading the description of it, it says that it "demonstrates a potential beneficial reduction of systemic (whole-body) inflammation"....which is good for me, cause my disease creates inflamation do to an overactive immune system.
actually, if you have a inflammation problem you shouldnt go on x-factor. The warning label states

Warnings: Do not take this product if you have, or are at risk for, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, are pregnant, are suffering for any inflammatory diseases, or are on a red meat restricted diet. Consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medication, or suffer from any other health condition.

Your health comes first bro. X-factor can cause inflammation that you might previously had to come back. Just a heads up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
AH-HA! thanks cellar, i didnt read that...def good to know. o well i guess i'll have to look into something else....Drive possibly....

im just going nuts cause i've been sick for so long and i just started back working out last monday and im psyched!!...health is perfect now and i want my muscles back!!lol

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
AH-HA! thanks cellar, i didnt read that...def good to know. o well i guess i'll have to look into something else....Drive possibly....

im just going nuts cause i've been sick for so long and i just started back working out last monday and im psyched!!...health is perfect now and i want my muscles back!!lol
cheers. :cheers: best of luck. a Drive/RPM combo might be for you. concentrate on your training and diet though. most important factor :]

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cheers. :cheers: best of luck. a Drive/RPM combo might be for you. concentrate on your training and diet though. most important factor :]
i hear ya, 6 months hard training (only taking no-xplode/no-shotgun and starting taking whey 3 months in) gave me 20 lean pounds.

so im hoping to gain back all i lost plus more...thanks for all the help guys!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
replace WMS for dextrose. Much cheaper for the purpose of a post workout shake. 3 bags of dextrose should last you 4 months if not more. 10 teaspoons should be good. dextrose is like 3 bucks for a month supply or so. I was going to recommend x-factor but hearing bout that disease, I wouldnt want anything to cause any inflammation on that. as for drive, you can get a sample from dirk. You can test it out for youself. Must more reliable than logs. See how it works for you. Email him at [email protected]. good luck.
BTW, just a personal thought on the WMS vs dextrose. I think they both work about the same post workout. But I have far less stomach and intestinal issues on WMS than I did with dextrose and malto. Dextrose and malto left me feeling very bloated and stomache-ache sometimes...or spending 5 minutes on the toilet sometimes. WMS does not fill me up at all. I'll spend the extra on WMS for now. Personal preference though. Try out dextrose and see if it works for ya b/c as cellardude said, it is cheaper.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, i'll keep that in mind ninja, thanks