Saw Palmetto

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prostate has been a swollen so Ive been taking 160mg, 3 x/day(recommended). Its helped but I still feel that pressure. Has anyone gone over 600mg/day and had good results?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It also depends on the brand you use. I know with patients in our office it varys based on brands.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
could you speculate on what lead to this condition?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i've always wondered about saw palmetto's absorption rate.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I eat lots of broccoli. Ill start eating some tomatoes. Ive read that long term use of tomatoes can actually give you prostate problems. Ill check out those links when I get a chance. Thanks guys.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
if you want to try other products than just saw palmetto solo ive heard good things about Prostate 5lx (120 softgels) By New Chapter and NOW makes a prostate support that is decent too. ive heard more reviews on 5LX but havent tried either. when on and coming off a cycle i use life/cycle support, which i can vouch for. another idea would be continue running your normal dosing of the saw palmetto but throw in some life support. the benefits from life support include MANY other areas including prostate.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to try other products than just saw palmetto solo ive heard good things about Prostate 5lx (120 softgels) By New Chapter and NOW makes a prostate support that is decent too. ive heard more reviews on 5LX but havent tried either. when on and coming off a cycle i use life/cycle support, which i can vouch for. another idea would be continue running your normal dosing of the saw palmetto but throw in some life support. the benefits from life support include MANY other areas including prostate.
Im taking cycle support 2x/day. thanks for the reply.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I eat lots of broccoli. Ill start eating some tomatoes. Ive read that long term use of tomatoes can actually give you prostate problems. Ill check out those links when I get a chance. Thanks guys.
Have you tried masturbation and prostate stimulation?