Dcp +eca

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I have, and intend to in the future again. Had no problems besides excessive sweating.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
In the beginning it was more apparent, then slowly I have lost some definition due to some water retention. Until I was fully off of the DCP, I can finally note on how much fat I have lost. I went from a size 40/42 jeans to 38. Recently, I wear a 34/36. DCP is some great sh*t, I would run it 24/7 if I can.

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
In the beginning it was more apparent, then slowly I have lost some definition due to some water retention. Until I was fully off of the DCP, I can finally note on how much fat I have lost. I went from a size 40/42 jeans to 38. Recently, I wear a 34/36. DCP is some great sh*t, I would run it 24/7 if I can.
DCP makes you hold water???

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More like TTA in DCP, not a whole lot though. It is very minor.
ERRRR WRONG! it's the potassium, it's designed to hold water because TTA dries you out considerably, (enough to cause cramps)..........

OP: I would only run this if you're comfortable with both, try both seperately for 1month, then combine them, it could be a rough ride if you're not cautious in your actions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually something I have been looking to run. I have an aversion to ECA, since I pretty much took it non-stop for 9 years...it finally started playing havoc with my prostate.

I have run it with Clen, and the synergy is quite amazing. If you do run it, I would appreciate even more feedback.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
ERRRR WRONG! it's the potassium, it's designed to hold water because TTA dries you out considerably, (enough to cause cramps)..........

OP: I would only run this if you're comfortable with both, try both seperately for 1month, then combine them, it could be a rough ride if you're not cautious in your actions.
Ahh, my mistake. I thought the potassium was there as the prevention, not the cause.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about Leviathan and DCP together?
GREAT combo.. why do you think PAL and RPN teamed up together? haha I personally think TTA (DCP) is great with most thermos.. I may not like the idea of ephedrine if you're some noob with a poor diet looking for get big quick pills and get ripped quick pills.. but for an advanced user with actual APPLIED knowledge, hells yea.

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
This is actually something I have been looking to run. I have an aversion to ECA, since I pretty much took it non-stop for 9 years...it finally started playing havoc with my prostate.

I have run it with Clen, and the synergy is quite amazing. If you do run it, I would appreciate even more feedback.
would you like to supply me with a bottle of dcp and i can get the eca on my own and will give you feedback

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would you like to supply me with a bottle of dcp and i can get the eca on my own and will give you feedback
Or you can just send me the ECA and I can run it myself? :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If you are familiar with the effects of the ECA stack, you should have no problem adding in the DCP.

Leviathan and DCP will also make a fantastic combo.
If you add ephedrine in here.. it will make it a bit like an ECY with extra frills stack, if you can tolerate it and have had experience using them separately.

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established

iam running something similiar...ECA +durablast from scivation and lipidfx from scivation

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
um,,, what bottle, whatcha talkin about WILLIS??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
S Supplements 1