datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
please state reason as well...and if better for BULK OR CUT

thanks. . .

Xtend

Purple Wrath

Ice
50% WATERMELON Xtend & 50% LEMONADE Xtend for a bulk because watermelon & lemons are heavier than grapes.

100% GRAPE Xtend for a cut cus grapes are friggin light.

33% GRAPE Xtend, 33% LEMONADE Xtend & 33% WATERMELON Xtend for a recomp cus you want the best of both light & heavy.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
50% WATERMELON Xtend & 50% LEMONADE Xtend for a bulk because watermelon & lemons are heavier than grapes.

33% GRAPE Xtend, 33% LEMONADE Xtend & 33% WATERMELON Xtend for a recomp cus you want the best of both light & heavy.
:rofl:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

im hoping this is a joke :blink:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established

that was stupid, pointless and not funny

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
that was stupid, pointless and not funny
Agreed. Don't be lame, we're just now gettin over alot of threads and being ignorant in threads. (yes including myslef a lil) I assume you arevery bored, anyways.

This is really a big debate but i personally use BCAAs and never used EAAs. So i can not compare but i know just about everyone uses BCAAs. They are very important on a cut but can benifit always. I havent taken them in months and can tell i feel a lil different, but ntohing major. I am on Poseidon now which is another supp you can always benefit from.
I never tried ICE but Xtend was good. I dont mind bulk BCAAs in some iced tea. 20 - 30g daily

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I like Ice for it's simplicity and taste. I would say that Wrath is the most diverse as it has more EAA in it. I would not say any one of them is espcially better than the others for bulking or cutting. The citruline malate in Xtend might help you bang out some more reps (but I'm not big on CM personally), and similarly their are performance enhancing aminos in Wrath.

I suggest getting the one with the best price per serving. I know that Xtend and Ice are both about 7g of BCAAs per serving, but I'm not sure about Wrath.

Good Luck

easymac

easymac

Awards

Nice logic, lol.

Watermellon Xtend is the shiz. None of them are better than any other for cutting or bulking. BCAA's are BCAA's.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I like Grape Xtend

But these days I use Amino Bolic by Ultimate Nutrition since cheaper (I think) and its in pill form and easer to take with me on the go

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
can anyone offer an opinion on what flavor of xtend is the best i just bought lemonade and hoping its good

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
all flavours of xtend are good, im currently on lemonade and its awesome

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
can anyone offer an opinion on what flavor of xtend is the best i just bought lemonade and hoping its good
The lemonade is nice because it is more thirst quenching, it has that lemon effect that moistens the mouth...plus the lemon citrus flavor covers anything else you put in your drink.

I usually take a bottle of water open and add 3 spoons of xtend + some dextrose/malto + a little whey protein + glutamine + taurine. You could also add a little creatine. Put the cap back on and shake the heck out of the bottle.

Sip on it while you workout. After a few sips dilute it at the water fountain. Sip some more as you workout and keep topping up at the water fountain.