How much TTA?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I am on a CKD and using the TTA on my carb-up (high calorie) days to lower my lipidemia. I am also of course using generous amounts of na-r-ala to help in glycogen loading and partitioning.

I am wondering how high I should go with the TTA. I started at 600mg, which was nice. Then that, twice a day, good. 900mg twice a day, good still.

I am about to go up to 1,200mg 3x day... Unless you tell me to STOP :fool2:

I have no clue how much of this stuff is too much. I know I like it though. :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking this in bulk powder or in another product?

You might start getting cramps if you take in too much, it really depends on your tolerance, and whether you are taking other supplements such as potassium and magnesium.

Definitely work your way up to that dose, anything more than about 3g of TTA would probably cause some sides.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Took about... Dunno, 4 grams today... Made my heart rate a bit higher I think.

I use higher doses of everything than other people.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
errr......major hijacking?
It could have been worse, he could have posted that nonsense in someone's log.................

whats up fellas... i just joined this site yesterday.. so far i really like it.. alotta good info. Anyway, ive been hearing alotta good things about Sus500. I went ahead and bought it yesterday. Has anyone heard anything about this product? I bought a bunch of protein and NovedexXT for post cycle therapy. Is there anything else i should be looking into to buy? Ive been lifting for years now, but im kinda new to prohormones. Any info would help. thanks
Too late!:icon_lol:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd have some Poseidon on hand to offset the cramps/lethargy. For me I'll do fine on 1 gram of TTA per day and drop 4-6 pounds per week for 2 weeks then it slows down. I usually have no sides until about week 4 where I cannot even function anymore...the lethargy comes out of nowhere.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bioman, I will keep that in mind. So far I like the stuff, looks like it is helping with keeping lean on my insane carb-load days, we will see what it does for me this week. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
expect some water retention at those higher doses. You'll be burning fat..but it won't look like it.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for P-Slin (instead of or perhaps in addition to na-r-ala) 2-3 times a day depending on how much you cheat on your refeeds. It has worked quite well for me.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 2grams a day, no sides but no serious fat loss

:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Johnny Blaze

Awards
TTA cramps me up like a mofo and all the electrolyte drinks/taurine/magnisium in the world doesn't help. Last time I took it my rear delts, lowerback and hammys all seized up and I was stiff as a board walking around like frankenstein, that was on 3-4 melting point a day, so 1500-2000mg per day. I tolerate clen much better, I ended up giving my MP away.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTA cramps me up like a mofo and all the electrolyte drinks/taurine/magnisium in the world doesn't help. Last time I took it my rear delts, lowerback and hammys all seized up and I was stiff as a board walking around like frankenstein, that was on 3-4 melting point a day, so 1500-2000mg per day. I tolerate clen much better, I ended up giving my MP away.
Did you try a lower dose?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For how long?
30 days?> I have like 5 bottles of meltin point...

I got a few tiny little cramps in my feet, but nothing major.. all I took was POSS TABS 3 times a day 300mg..

:D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Definitely work your way up to a higher dose. But I guess some people don't certain tolerate supplements well.. with TTA it is often the case that more is not better

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For how long?
Do the effects of TTA build up in your system after time? I was using Melting Point back in the day(don't remember length or dose) for a pretty long stretch and one day I started getting terrible full body cramps. I stopped the MP and they got better and went away. But whenever I've used TTA since then in DCP, I haven't noticed any cramping at all, however I haven't used it for extended periods at full dose.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Do the effects of TTA build up in your system after time? I was using Melting Point back in the day(don't remember length or dose) for a pretty long stretch and one day I started getting terrible full body cramps. I stopped the MP and they got better and went away. But whenever I've used TTA since then in DCP, I haven't noticed any cramping at all, however I haven't used it for extended periods at full dose.
There is potassium in DCP to prevent the cramping.

Johnny Blaze

Awards
Did you try a lower dose?
Definitely work your way up to a higher dose. But I guess some people don't certain tolerate supplements well.. with TTA it is often the case that more is not better
Yeah, the funny thing is I did a 5 week cycle of it earlier this year at 1500mg-2000mg had cramps but they were bearable, added clen, the cramps got worse but still somewhat bareable. The second cycle I did my body cramped to hell within 2 weeks and I just stopped it and gave it away. The cycles were over 3 months apart.

On a side note don't take X while stacking TTA + CLEN, goddamn I felt like my traps were going to rip in half just by turning my head.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have some Poseidon on hand to offset the cramps/lethargy. For me I'll do fine on 1 gram of TTA per day and drop 4-6 pounds per week for 2 weeks then it slows down. I usually have no sides until about week 4 where I cannot even function anymore...the lethargy comes out of nowhere.
Waiiiiit a second. 4-6 pounds per week? is that with total fasting or something mr mandela?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yep, definitely takes some time for the TTA to build up, which is why we often recommend front loading with DCP for the first few days. The potassium does help a lot, definitely noticeable between the use of MP and DCP, in terms of cramping, I've used high dosages of DCP without issues. However, some people are quite sensitive to TTA, so if the cramping starts to get too much, then you know not to be so greedy!! ;) Gotta play with the dosages a bit to find your spot.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im back on DCP(bulk version)
Im taking 2000-3000mg TTA
1500PLCAR
1500SALVIA or whatever..
Plus 100m x 3 a day RKETONES..

I havent done much cardio, I lost .06 BF in 1 week, cant complain!! Cardio starts now... 11.9%, only wanna hit 9% or so.. got 4 weeks or so..

:)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There's some evidence (I don't have links at the moment) that it takes the body quite some time to excrete TTA.....so extrapolating from that it seems entirely possible that you could have been carrying around a significant bodyload of TTA and then crossed your TTA tollerance level.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im back on DCP(bulk version)
Im taking 2000-3000mg TTA
1500PLCAR
1500SALVIA or whatever..
Plus 100m x 3 a day RKETONES..

I havent done much cardio, I lost .06 BF in 1 week, cant complain!! Cardio starts now... 11.9%, only wanna hit 9% or so.. got 4 weeks or so..

is that 6% bf in one week? cause .06 % I could complain about

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is that 6% bf in one week? cause .06 % I could complain about
I meant 0.6%.. about 400grams of fat...

Ive leaned out heaps... considering no cardio..

Ill keep everyone updated as now the megadosing has started and im startin cardio...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Sweet :) Even though I should be mad at you for taking the formula :angry:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no fasting. Basic maintenance calories to occasionally below.

You'll drop the 4 pounds per week for the first week or two then it slows down unless you up the TTA..then things can get unpleasant.