Eas Phosphagen Elite

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am stoping my carb cycling diet and going on a different diet as of Tuesday of this week. Anyway I have been looking into trying creatine again and using the old tried-and-true mono. I want a pre-mixed formula. So I found this product online and I am thinking about making a purchase. It seems to be a pretty good deal. No more new-school creatines for me. This stuff was also the newest to the market that I could find that had creatine mono as the only form of creatine in it. I can't seem to find any all in one products that are any newer to the market that are comparable. Any help?.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am stoping my carb cycling diet and going on a different diet as of Tuesday of this week. Anyway I have been looking into trying creatine again and using the old tried-and-true mono. I want a pre-mixed formula. So I found this product online and I am thinking about making a purchase. It seems to be a pretty good deal. No more new-school creatines for me. This stuff was also the newest to the market that I could find that had creatine mono as the only form of creatine in it. I can't seem to find any all in one products that are any newer to the market that are comparable. Any help?.

EAS's betagen is nice, also includes HMB in it, which is helpful for the weight loss. Theres a site that sells expired betagen at a reasonable price

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EAS's betagen is nice, also includes HMB in it, which is helpful for the weight loss. Theres a site that sells expired betagen at a reasonable price

Thats one that I already looked at. I have looked at all Phosphagens also and this one seems like the best ingredient wise and price wise. I'm not gonna worry about fat loss so much for a little while. I want my strength back.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established

how does HMB help with weight loss

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have to order this stuff really. Just check out the supp isle at your local wally world, they carry it and a bunch of other EAS products(at least the one I go to does).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have to order this stuff really. Just check out the supp isle at your local wally world, they carry it and a bunch of other EAS products(at least the one I go to does).

Yeah I looked at Rite Aid down the street from me but they want some ridiculous price, around $59.99 I'm pretty sure it was. Not sure how much it would be at wal-mart. I found a site that sells it for $42.79 and thats including shiping. Thats the best price I have found as of yet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I recieved this stuff already. I can't tell how well it works right away at this point. It does give me more endurance and mixed with a scoop of primaforce carb slam in 40 oz water gives a really powerfull pump. I'll let people know how it works with weight workouts.