Eas Phosphagen Elite - AnabolicMinds.com

Eas Phosphagen Elite

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eas Phosphagen Elite

I am stoping my carb cycling diet and going on a different diet as of Tuesday of this week. Anyway I have been looking into trying creatine again and using the old tried-and-true mono. I want a pre-mixed formula. So I found this product online and I am thinking about making a purchase. It seems to be a pretty good deal. No more new-school creatines for me. This stuff was also the newest to the market that I could find that had creatine mono as the only form of creatine in it. I can't seem to find any all in one products that are any newer to the market that are comparable. Any help?.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I am stoping my carb cycling diet and going on a different diet as of Tuesday of this week. Anyway I have been looking into trying creatine again and using the old tried-and-true mono. I want a pre-mixed formula. So I found this product online and I am thinking about making a purchase. It seems to be a pretty good deal. No more new-school creatines for me. This stuff was also the newest to the market that I could find that had creatine mono as the only form of creatine in it. I can't seem to find any all in one products that are any newer to the market that are comparable. Any help?.

EAS's betagen is nice, also includes HMB in it, which is helpful for the weight loss. Theres a site that sells expired betagen at a reasonable price
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    EAS's betagen is nice, also includes HMB in it, which is helpful for the weight loss. Theres a site that sells expired betagen at a reasonable price

Thats one that I already looked at. I have looked at all Phosphagens also and this one seems like the best ingredient wise and price wise. I'm not gonna worry about fat loss so much for a little while. I want my strength back.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

how does HMB help with weight loss
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    how does HMB help with weight loss
    It reduces catabolism and can increase LBM. HMB is a metabolite of leucine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Don't have to order this stuff really. Just check out the supp isle at your local wally world, they carry it and a bunch of other EAS products(at least the one I go to does).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Don't have to order this stuff really. Just check out the supp isle at your local wally world, they carry it and a bunch of other EAS products(at least the one I go to does).

Yeah I looked at Rite Aid down the street from me but they want some ridiculous price, around $59.99 I'm pretty sure it was. Not sure how much it would be at wal-mart. I found a site that sells it for $42.79 and thats including shiping. Thats the best price I have found as of yet.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you can get the expired betagen for $20
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Diamond Member

Well I recieved this stuff already. I can't tell how well it works right away at this point. It does give me more endurance and mixed with a scoop of primaforce carb slam in 40 oz water gives a really powerfull pump. I'll let people know how it works with weight workouts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:05 PM
  3. For Sale: EAS PHOSPHAGEN ELITE (Amino Acids)
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 04:50 PM
  4. EAS PHOSPHAGEN - Maintenance Question
    By solid711 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 09:50 AM
  5. Syntrax Swole Vs. Eas Phosphagen Hp
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 09:27 AM