Is this a good idea?

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
Leviathan/fishoil/hydroxycut/green tea pills/ one a day lol

if this sounds stupid let me know, i took hydroxycut awhile back alone and it def helped me out. started doing weights to get lean and toned so i started leviathan and its been giving me quite a surge when i work out. what would happen if i combined the two?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure exactly how much caffeine is in Leviathan, but Hydroxycut Hardcore has 300mg, so I would wager to say combined it would be quite a bit. More concerning would be the amount of yohimbine. Leviathan already has 9mg, and a standard dose is generally 3-5mg, that plus 4.5mg in Hydroxycut is alot of effin' stimulants. They both have biopriene aswell, and I believe I read somewhere that too much of it can be bad (I might be imagining that though).

There are some good things about combining them, as one has cissus and the other has forskohli, aswell as some other synergistic ingredients, but I think there's probobly better ways to go, unless your very resistant to stims. RPM is great (you can get it caffeine free now if I'm not mistaken, but I don't think Levi has too much caffene in it by it's self, so maybe regular would be fine), and I don't know much from personal experience but people on here are pretty excited about Drive. Maybe look into those.

Fish oil and a multi is a good idea. You'll probobly get some people on here suggesting a better multi than One a Day, but it's better than nothing.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
way too much stims. the idea of more is better in stims is a VERY bad idea. It makes you tired and the weird beating of your heart is scary. stick to one or the other and when your done with the first move onto the 2nd. also if your taking green tea pills no need to stack it with leviathan. Leviathan has green tea extract in it already. your stack has way too much stims. do one at a time Im not so sure if its safe to stack green tea and hydroxy. I wouldnt advise torwards it however.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
way too much stims. the idea of more is better in stims is a VERY bad idea. It makes you tired and the weird beating of your heart is scary. stick to one or the other and when your done with the first move onto the 2nd. also if your taking green tea pills no need to stack it with leviathan. Leviathan has green tea extract in it already. your stack has way too much stims. do one at a time Im not so sure if its safe to stack green tea and hydroxy. I wouldnt advise torwards it however.
I agree here totally! I my self just made the switch over from Venom Hyper Drive(very good product) to Leviathan/ DCP combo. THIS STUFF GOT ME SWEATING LIKE CRAZY ALL OVER AGAIN!!! We'll see how it compares in fat burning, but I would think ti is going to work really well. As for Hydroxycut Hardcore,I tried that stuff, and gave the bottle to my room mate to try, cause it was too much for me! Not a good kind of stim feeling off it at all!! But everyone reacts differently to things, so it might not be the same for you, ya know. But I don't think I would stack green tea with either of these, as I believe they both contain great tea allready. But yeah, to reitereate, too many stims in that stack, so just take one or the other (Leviathan/ Hydroxycut). Good luck with what ever one you choose, and just keep -putting in the kind of effort, work and determination you have allready put into making getting geat results, and you should be fine!:thumbsup: