Best Compound(s) or Product(s) for Vascularity/Muscle Fullness/"Perpetual Pump"?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best Compound(s) or Product(s) for Vascularity/Muscle Fullness/"Perpetual Pump"?

In your opinion, which compound, combination of compounds, or even products deliver the best possible long-lasting vascularity, muscle fullness, and muscle pump?

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
In your opinion, which compound, combination of compounds, or even products deliver the best possible long-lasting vascularity, muscle fullness, and muscle pump?
For me it was WTF Pumped combined with small amount of creatine mono. You can always take dat dere celltech followed by a bottle of Gakic and Leukic followed by intravenous nitro-tech.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This isn't something that can be answered by people shouting out what works for them, because it "works for them" and everybody is different, although I'll gladly divulge what works for me, there's a chance it may NOT work for you.

Combination of:

PAL Incarnate
EST NO Extreme
ActivaTe (probably go with ActivaTe Extreme now)
High doses of Zinc/Magnesium nightly and in the AM upon waking

I had higher doses on all of those products than most run as a side note* (ie: 9caps incarnate/day, 6 caps NO Extreme, 5 caps ActivaTe)

Also, Lower BF% will help with vascularity, but genetics will ultimately determine just how vascular you can be, PERIOD!

For temporary pump, I'd say 2 scoops Ragnarok mixed with 1 scoop smash and 8 Mass FX preworkout do fairly well. (yes I said EIGHT)

PH/Designers that have helped with Vascularity: 1,4AD, Halo, M1A, SD, quite a few pre-ban hormones, and the epithio clones do OK (not the best)

Actual gear that have helped with vascularity: Anavar, EQ, test, anavar, EQ, anavar, halotestin. LOL (nice list eh?)

In all honesty, MOST any exogenous androgenic hormone will increase RBC count somewhat and should "aid" in vascularity, but sometimes I don't notice the effect as much with varied compounds.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AppNut Drive and RPM

Beverly International Muscle Synergy

Large dinner the previous evening at any Chinese Buffet

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AppNut Drive and RPM

Beverly International Muscle Synergy

Large dinner the previous evening at any Chinese Buffet
Ha-Ha! Sadly enough, I concur. LoL

Diet in general with proper hydration gives me vascularity, muscle fullness, and muscle pump. Although, PP has to be up there in overall muscle pumps.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Drive for sure.

Yellow Gold before a Chinese buffet before a GVT workout.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drive and some monohydrate, and a good meal.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
AP along with my carb up day meals + workout= SICK, I mean REALLY SICK vascularity and pump/ fullness for me!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to definately say SCL Armageddon, or NO Shotgun, both a little pricey but the pumps were pretty intense. That and CMI Redcell was pretty good as well.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Neovar @ 10 caps / day is giving me nice all day fullness/pump. My bf% isnt low enough for real vascularity anywhere other than my arms/shoulders and chest.

I've taken YG, but it didn't feel like this, even at high doses.

X

T

timmay8989

Awards
im gonna have to go with DRIVE. Some of the best pumps ever and my muscles almost always feel full

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ecdy and superdosed methoxy/ipriflavone.

S

Superior1

Awards
If Low BF levels. Taurine high dose 5G +
Buffered C, Sodium and Potassium Ascorbates high dose.
Sodium Ascorbate in the 5 Gram range (500mg sodium). Potassium Ascorbate in the 5 Gram range (400mg Potassium). A little niacin doesn't hurt either. ;-)

I started using the above along with Creatine, AAKG, Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine. And Viens popped out of my thighs were there were never any. calves etc.. forearms look insane but they were always good. Genes like one fellow said.

Lower BF levels. Though not only dilating the vessels but relocated fluids makes ALL the difference.
Taurine and Buffered C's act as diuretics. But on the same note they assist in getting fluids, electrolytes into the cells. The sodium potassium pump process accounts for 1/3 of our energy expenditure. Take advantage of it.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had the best results whn using NO Limits and P-Slin/AP.

T

tartaros

Awards
Pro-anabol gave me some good pumps while I was on it. I also liked x factor for pumps and of course jungle warfare is pretty good, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is SMASH?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Creatine + glycerine and LOTS of water.
how does the glycerine affect u? More vascular? Where are u buying it from (link please?). What are your dosages?

B

bmur

Awards
by far for me..id have to say Animal pump..didnt really have any gains but the constant pump was awesome, gained little vasculairity as well

solid product

N

Naven

Awards
how does the glycerine affect u? More vascular? Where are u buying it from (link please?). What are your dosages?

Controlled Labs Glycergrow is what I'm using, it's easy (powdered form) and cheap.

It's an exttreme cell hydrator, and I'm quite pleased with it. I take it with creatine, they say creatine+glycerine has a synergistic effect.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ecdy and superdosed methoxy/ipriflavone.
For some, a blend of 10gr of singluar-form L-Leucine (with special malate coating to ensure delivery of the amino fully intact into the blood stream in ten minutes, like a pharmaceutical infusion) and 100mg high-grade Beta Ecdysterone is said to trigger a dramatic and lasting vascularity and pump. Have not tried it (yet)!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neovar @ 10 caps / day is giving me nice all day fullness/pump. My bf% isnt low enough for real vascularity anywhere other than my arms/shoulders and chest.

I've taken YG, but it didn't feel like this, even at high doses.

X
The 10 caps of NoeVar are probably split 5/5, right? By the way, do you take NeoVar as stand-alone, or with some other product/compound?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
for me it was EBol at 9 caps/day (3x3); vascularity wasnt quite there, but great tight pump and muscularity. greatest thing was the recovery it provided, I have never felt better between DC workouts.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like penius pump by avant labs.
Is "Penius Pump" a code name for an Avant Labs product? I was unable to find it on their website!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RA, I'm lost! Could you spare a few words of explanation?
Emo was trying to be sarcastic and funny with that name. It's not a product made by avant or anyone else and closely resembles the word commonly used for fallous. RA was doing the same right back at him.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Emo was trying to be sarcastic and funny with that name. It's not a product made by avant or anyone else and closely resembles the word commonly used for fallous. RA was doing the same right back at him.
Got it. Thanks!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
The 10 caps of NoeVar are probably split 5/5, right? By the way, do you take NeoVar as stand-alone, or with some other product/compound?
10 caps is split 5/5 based on their recommended dosage for bodyweight.

I'm taking it standalone, I do use WMS peri & post workout for some quick carb intake, but even on non-workout days, I have all day pumps.

FWIW, I am a creatine non-responder, so I was quite surprised by this product.

X

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is one serving 1tbs? I'm just trying to figure out how many calories that would add.

BTW, did/do you go to school for nutrition? You've got a lot of good info in that brain of yours. :)
Yeah, 1tbs is around 5gr of Glycerol I believe. So a serving contains around 45 kcals or so if you want to count it as a fat source.

As for school, yes I did that to. I finished a Bachelor's in Dietetics in '05 and will finish my Master's in Nutritional Science this December. Thanks for asking:D.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 1tbs is around 5gr of Glycerol I believe. So a serving contains around 45 kcals or so if you want to count it as a fat source.

As for school, yes I did that to. I finished a Bachelor's in Dietetics in '05 and will finish my Master's in Nutritional Science this December. Thanks for asking:D.
Awesome, I'm changing my major at the end of this semester and switching from a Kinesiology major to a Nutrition(dietetics) major as well. Congrats on the Master's!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, I'm changing my major at the end of this semester and switching from a Kinesiology major to a Nutrition(dietetics) major as well. Congrats on the Master's!
If you like bio-nutrition and food science then go for it my friend. Have any questions feel free to pm me.:thumbsup: