11-OXO and Epistane for Cut? - AnabolicMinds.com

11-OXO and Epistane for Cut?

1. New Member

11-OXO and Epistane for Cut?

Hey guys I wanted to get down to a good 10%Bf without losing any muscle and possibly increasing strength and gaining some size. I've been reading up on this stack and it seems like a good idea but I have a few questions.

How toxic is Epistane to the liver and how hard will it shut you down. My biggest fear is a even more decreased libido post cycle then I already have now.

How safe is it to stack wtih 11-oxo since i read somewhere 11-oxo should not really be stacked with anything.

I will do a PCT of 6-oxo @ 600 600 400 200 for my PCT and take 1 serving of cycle support everyday for 20 days.

What do you guys think?

2. Banned

I think you could sway away from the EPI (PH) and actually get more benefit from an RPM / DRIVE cycle. It's great for strength and cutting BF. Just my honest evaluation. For overall health - try it out! Throw some POSEIDON in and you'll be more than happy in the grand scheme of things.

Good Luck!
  3. Professional Member

i highly doubt you would get better benefits (muscle wise) on drive/rpm than on epistane. If your worried about the sides though, like matt said drive/rpm would be a decent alternative. Epistane is a PH and is toxic to the liver. It's also fairly mild compared to the other stuff out there. The shutdown shouldnt be very hard compared to the other things out there. Epistane is the ideal PH for pulsing. Also, Just noticing how you dont have a proper PCT I would recommend you do some more research. Im glad you asked before jumping into things. Proper PCT requires a SERM if you run it straight. Agian, You need more research.
    •   

4. Banned

The benefits are that they are non-hormonal and will NOT require a SERM - in which "Are not recommended for human consumption" for a reason. (Illegal)
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    The benefits are that they are non-hormonal and will NOT require a SERM - in which "Are not recommended for human consumption" for a reason. (Illegal)

(in a whisper quiet voice: nope they are not illegal. and werent in 2007. thats atrocious logic, go back to bb dot com)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yohimbe and Epistane For Cut?
    By Ogrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 04:25 PM
  2. 11-Oxo and Epistane
    By pdx89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 11:56 AM
  3. Painful orgasm 11-oxo and mass fx
    By brywal312 in forum Supplements