Na-RALA = BURN!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap what o say this stuff burns my mouth/throat. I used gatorade now. MAy try tea. Want to does 1/4 teaspoon x 3 a day. Morn, Prewo/mid day, before bed. Is it worth it? Or could i go morn and 1/2 teaspoon preWO?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what are ur reasons for taking this? what are u looking to get out of it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh crap what o say this stuff burns my mouth/throat. I used gatorade now. MAy try tea. Want to does 1/4 teaspoon x 3 a day. Morn, Prewo/mid day, before bed. Is it worth it? Or could i go morn and 1/2 teaspoon preWO?
ummmmm yea it does have a sting to it......just either chase it with a drink,or mix it....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont need that much!! just take with carb meals,or before cardio to enhance fat burning...1/4 teaspoon at most!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
what are ur reasons for taking this? what are u looking to get out of it
If I'm not mistaken it help with carb loading in a similar fashion to anabolic pump (that's a very glib statement, I'm not trying to say it's the same as AP).

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
you dont need that much!! just take with carb meals,or before cardio to enhance fat burning...1/4 teaspoon at most!
alright, i dint do it the other way yet, thats how i been doin it so ill continue like that. Thanks trip, once again.

haha a sting, i forgot who i was talking with...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I always put questionable powders in caps.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop taking this due to my need to gag. Worst tasting bulk powder I have tried, I can handle a lot of others.

You could try the parachuting technique?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well well well ladies and gents. I beg to differe. Gatorade=burn a lil. Iced tea= burn.
Water/cold water= NO BURN! i can handle the taste no prblem but there is no burn with H2O.....i was shocked.

I actually just took some since ill be goin to bed soon

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Parachuting is necessary for this powder.
i cant believe how much GUYS whine about the taste of powders.......grow a **** and man up!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant believe how much GUYS whine about the taste of powders.......grow a **** and man up!
It was not the taste, it just burned the hell out of my throat. After a couple of days, i had to quite because it was so irritated, but I started to parachute instead.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
just dont dream about nycste.....LOL
haha no dreams....not nightmares!

Yea, when i tried water(and i dont even remmeber why i did) i was shocked. Im down with this stuff. the taste aint even that bad. It has a tiny bit of stink.