- 10-05-2007, 07:24 PM
i just started taking protein and gatorade during my workouts. i was wondering if this is a bonous or is it better to just drink water and have protein etc before and after workouts? also wondering if anyone else does this and sees good results having a little bit of carbs and protein during workout instead of water ?
- 10-05-2007, 07:26 PM
If you aren't worried about shunning GH release during your workouts you are fine.
I prefer BCAA's + Poseidon during workouts.
- 10-05-2007, 07:29 PM
u think i will shun my gh release
10-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Poseidon + Storm for me. mmmmhhhhmmmmmm......
10-05-2007, 07:38 PM
whats in those ingrediants?
10-05-2007, 07:41 PM
10-05-2007, 07:42 PM
10-05-2007, 07:43 PM
10-05-2007, 07:44 PM
10-05-2007, 07:45 PM
10-05-2007, 07:47 PM
10-05-2007, 07:53 PM
10-05-2007, 07:54 PM
i guess i will stick to just water during workouts
10-05-2007, 08:00 PM
10-05-2007, 08:17 PM
im trying to do both but i know you cant do both at once
10-05-2007, 08:29 PM
10-05-2007, 09:45 PM
nothing is impossible.....
10-06-2007, 01:40 AM
10-06-2007, 12:43 PM
So I understand the disadvantage of gatorade, but how about simply 100% whey. Sometimes I'll put my BCAAs in my gallon jug and add a scoop or two of vanilla whey to help cover up the taste. Would that be counterproductive?
10-08-2007, 02:25 PM
- 5'6" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
i would save the gatorade for post workout to spike insulin levels
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigjohn58 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2006, 04:46 PM
- By Bildo_21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2006, 02:24 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:24 PM
- By T-Bar in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2003, 08:40 PM
- By aeoliantru in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:51 AM