Product Dermasize X, does it work?

G

grizzlyman25

Awards
What is the deal with Product Dermasize X? Does it really work?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! No - it's merely another gimmick. The industry is filled with products like these. IMO, if a label reads, "Warning! May cause sudden increase in muscle mass!" - It's just like a low-budget wanna-be Muscle-Tech AD.

What kind of goals do you have? Maybe I can point you in the right direction...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nutra planet ran a clearance on it for $10. that is about what its worth. cant say it was worthless but i wouldnt pay regular price for it. get yourself some anagen for $10.

G

grizzlyman25

Awards
Well I am trying to get 10 to 20 lbs of muscle gains, and get up to a little over 300 in my bench. I am pushin 270 275 only about two times. I am looking to get more mass and strength. Any ideas?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run a PH/PS cycle? Age - lifting experience?

G

grizzlyman25

Awards
I did a cycle of pheramax last year. I was stupid though and did not do a pct after. I am 19 and train hard and serious. I play hockey though so it is tough to keep the weigh and gains because I lose so many calories. I am in the gym eceryday.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
19 - In general, I say stick or go with protein-bcaa's-multi-vit-and maybe some creatine. As far as weight goes - eat, and eat a lot. Make sure not to go dirty - eat clean calories. If you lose a lot of cals and cannot gain weight - well then eat more calories than you can burn in Hockey.

G

grizzlyman25

Awards
Is there a suggested creatine product? What is the best to use? Should I stack it with anything else. What about X Factor? Would that e a good thing to use?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nutra planet ran a clearance on it for $10. that is about what its worth. cant say it was worthless but i wouldnt pay regular price for it. get yourself some anagen for $10.
Yea, LG sent my store 2 of them for free a few years back. I nabbed both of them and used in my P.C.T. I actually noticed a good amount of added hardness but I was also taken 3x's the regular dose. Go figure. If you get if for real real cheap I say give it a try, if your spending more than $10 for a bottle pass

G

grizzlyman25

Awards
so you think if i use the x factor and ATD, i should get some good gains. I also will be training hard and eating good. Plaus hockey, i might start boxing soon too.